Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

SKC

Country flag
According to "GOOGLE" Pran brand sells the following type of items :

"Bread, carbonated beverages, Cooking oils, Chocolate bars, butter, cheese, Milk, drinking Water etc."

Let me tell you, in my local stores and even the Local Supermarket in my town doesn't have a single product of "PRAN" brand. We have brands lie like Coca cola, Pepsi, Maggie, Chings, Patanjali, Knorr etc but no "PRAN" product. I think so that Pran products are not even available in my state.
Never seen this brand in my entire life so far in and around NCR, UK, Haryana, Himachal.

captain talion

Country flag
Bilol's cousin got a WhatsApp booty call from her Bharoti BF got her so turned on so much that she decided to swim across the Suberbans in crocodile infested waters only to get caught by BSF..

captain talion

Country flag
According to reports, Roni Begum was living for 15 years pretending to be a Hindu woman called Payal Ghosh. She was married to a delivery executive called Nithin Kumar from Mangaluru. After the arrest of the woman, her husband has been absconding and a manhunt is on to locate him.

Crazywithmath

Country flag

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
We don't have a single neighbour that doesn't have ingrained hatred against India and Hindus in particular, yet come running with a begging bowl and asking for special favours when they get screwed every few years by the chinese. The only exception I can think of are the Madhesis of Nepal. Bangladesh will turn into a very serious security challenge once Sheikh Hasina dies or is deposed of. The Indian Army needs to start contingency plans of building up serious arty numbers and light armoured vehicles along the India-BD border in the future. And BSF needs to get a kick in its ass regarding its corruption along the border.

The irony is common Chinese people and common Indians get along way better than they do with any of our neighbouring public, but the CCP is ruining it.
because the chinese people's attitude towards outsiders and other ethnic groups is basically what we would call 'based' and that includes their attitude towards us.This is a safe way of dealing with outsiders and more smarter.

We would be like that too if not for the coolant rods of ghandianism and liberalism that has been placed in our hearts and minds due to our 'DeMocRaCy' and 'SeCuLaRiSm'.

most based indians would love to be more free with that kind of attitude towards our neighbours.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
I wonder if bongs read this thread everyone pls pqste the link of this thread on all media
YouTube Facebook Twitter etc all people must know the swamp that is bongladesh
I am a Bong ..if you mean Bong from West Bengal.. I read and reply this thread ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles