Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Dr_Deep

Country flag
A few things were actually close to true. Bengal was undoubtedly a very prosperous region due to both abundance of arable land and proximity to SE Asia via the then sea route as at that time most trade ships avoided deep sea. However, same goes for the sea faring traders of other south Indian states. But, that dumbass forgets that Bongo of that time encompassed a large parts of Bihar and Jharkhand as well as Orissa.

But, the sea routes to the western coast that connected the spice trade to the Roman empires and its offshoots as well as Persian and farther empires to India also contributed equally to the ancient economy of India. Also, we cannot forget the proximity to the silk route.

Yes, Banga was a rich place, but mostly for its rulers though. Also, this dumbass doesn't understand that Mughal India didn't encompass most of those very rich and prosperous regions from West to Southern India, except for a brief tumultuous period during the crazy bastard Aurangjeeb on some of those places. So, obviously Banga would have occupied such huge percentage of the Mughal India economy. The kangladeshis obviously cannot be blamed, when even our own so called intellectuals forget that Mughal never controlled whole of India and the largest expansion of Mughal empire lasted for briefest period of time.
Lol ... Raqibool tries to emphasise that real prosperous Bengal was mostly in the Dhaka region and Kolkata as well as the majority of West Bengal weren't ain't shit. He needs to study about Pala and Sena Dynasty who were mostly based of modern-day West Bengal, modern BD was jungle and swampland. Nadia dist was an important centre for both dynasties. Pala dynasty took care of the Nalanda Univ etc. It was all good until mother fucker Khilji came and destroy the univ .. defeated Sena dynasty and then got asskicked by Ahom dynasty of Assam. Banglistan was only established in the swamp land and parts of WB. Also what does he meant by industrialized Dhaka, except muslin and silk which didnt needed any mechanization there was not much in the town. Nothing about Dhaka reeks Modernism just basically a sister city of Old Delhi with Chandini Chowk types gullies etc.
Kolkata ... its British/Bengali Hindu baniyas lfounders lol actually establish it as a modern European like city. With trams , streetlight, underground sewage etc it much better than Dhaka...

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Yeah , I actually stand with Mamta on this issue..even I cant stand her personality ... even a dictator CM Siddarth Shankar Ray had a class but this woman has brought a new low. Anyways coming back to the river sharing issue. BD can build a dam on their own side, built canals to interconnect their river etc. Why should West Bengal ( my home state) give water to BD when we need it for the navigation of Kolkata port and agriculture sustainability. I will further alienate Bengali Hindus from Bhajpa which lost its significant cadre after the recent election. Its punishing the ones who actually stayed with India while rewarding those who wanted to partioned it.
This reasoning is flawed on so many levels:

1) Bengalis Hindus rather voting for a lady whose stated policy is the following doesn't make any sense.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...zens-says-mamata-banerjee/article30972594.ece

All Bangladeshis living in Bengal are Indian citizens, says Mamata Banerjee

I will not allow even one person to be driven out of Bengal, says the West Bengal CM
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday said all those who came to India from Bangladesh and voted in elections are citizens and don’t need to apply afresh for citizenship.
2) BJP is still much stronger in North Bengal, through which the Teesta flows, than TMC.

3) BJP's performance in WB in the 2019 general election was despite the centre's stand on the issue.

4) Pray tell me how a tributary of the Brahmaputra linked to navigation in Kolkata port? Inland waterways and river interlinking are various BJP governments' brainchildren in any case, and they are being brought to fruition by the party.

Although I can't claim to understand all of the nuances of the treaty, I do know that it is a big political issue in BD. Sheikh Haseena being able to retain power might depend on it. And for all her flaws, Haseena's any day better than Khaleeda Zia for the region, no questions asked. It was her government that brought the menace of Northeastern rebels being harbored by BD to an end. And Teesta river sharing agreement is no IWT as is being made out by some, for BD (unlike Pak) is not water deficient, neither is the catchment area of the Teesta anything like that of the Indus. If there's anyone who I would trust in this matter, it is the current central government. After all, it is this government which solved the long standing border enclave issue with BD, which helped secure the border to a great extent.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Cheran

Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars... The most advanced and civilized population anywhere in the Universe... :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 118830
This thought of "sub human Hindus being civilized by Mohamadians" is widely held among a section of these people.

I have seen similar comments on twitter as well. This superiority complex is fed nicely by Jhollachap historians .

But i wonder why these dumpster hopping inbred Swampladeshi gutter beggared underwear stiching & sniffing raqibools are larping Ashraffs.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
This thought of "sub human Hindus being civilized by Mohamadians" is widely held among a section of these people.

I have seen similar comments on twitter as well. This superiority complex is fed nicely by Jhollachap historians .

But i wonder why these dumpster hopping inbred Swampladeshi gutter beggared underwear stiching & sniffing raqibools are larping Ashraffs.
It's an attempt and a very pathetic one at that too .
It's a justification , since his ancestors converted to islam , he has to justify their conversion , thus he chose the worst possible trope about it , that is civilizing ? Haha .
Orignal muslims held indians in high regard , matter of fact thye still do that tells our excellent relationships with various arab countries ,or iran regularly claiming itself and us as two old civilizations , as we didn't convert neither we bowed down to islamic hordes since whole 600 years of persecution , his ancestors did for his ancestors were weak idiots who left dharma to adopt melacha dharma , the religion of outsiders .
Hence our dharma is sanatan that is it's eternal , we survived unlike the joos who have always done mischeif, yay mischief among the christians .
We have fought and we are still fighting , where is iran Now .
The sons of xeres were proved to be weaker than us that they could not hold on to teachings of zarasthura , instead adopted teachings of muhammad , whose book quran is about social conditions in 7th century Hejaz , not even whole arabia .
Yet they say we follow muhammad instead of , our eternal religion which precedes every thing on this earth.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Indian muslin and other clothes including silk was very popular in Greece. There are official records and parliament proceeding requesting high official to observe austerity by asking their wives to cut importing Indian clothes.

Coacokroach who got converted by donkey humper cult will keep justifying his bad choice by inventing feel-good lies.

I think we should help them by slapping back into Hinduism otherwise they will all remain insecure and psychotic forever.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Indian muslin and other clothes including silk was very popular in Greece. There are official records and parliament proceeding requesting high official to observe austerity by asking their wives to cut importing Indian clothes.

Coacokroach who got converted by donkey humper cult will keep justifying his bad choice by inventing feel-good lies.

I think we should help them by slapping back into Hinduism otherwise they will all remain insecure and psychotic forever.
Absolutely saar , sanatan dharm will help them , but if they wish to fight well then sanatan dharm teaches us to prepare for war always with the adharmis and melachas, we fought For 600 years , we will fight for 600 more and beyond that .
It's a very good thing that now we fight from a position of relative strength.
That's the glory of sanatan dharm , that's the glory of indic civilization.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Sirji one issue , i guess it was roman Senate .Not the Greeks.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Absolutely saar , sanatan dharm will help them , but if they wish to fight well then sanatan dharm teaches us to prepare for war always with the adharmis and melachas, we fought For 600 years , we will fight for 600 more and beyond that .
It's a very good thing that now we fight from a position of relative strength.
That's the glory of sanatan dharm , that's the glory of indic civilization.
No fight. Just start moving out and start spreading the word of Dharma. Trust the dharma and its eternal strength. I am now engaged with 4 families and more are showing interest.

Rather writing a book I have opted for activism. I may come back to India in few years.

To add more rather than fight it is protection and self defence which we must start taking seriously. Most of our resources should be invested in security of Hindus, places of worship and learned scholars and activists.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
This reasoning is flawed on so many levels:

1) Bengalis Hindus rather voting for a lady whose stated policy is the following doesn't make any sense.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...zens-says-mamata-banerjee/article30972594.ece

Bengali Hindus shifted their votes to BJP in large no because of this as evidenced by rise of BJP in 2021.

In any other time, it would have been considered a victory of BJP, than a defeat.

2) BJP is still much stronger in North Bengal, through which the Teesta flows, than TMC.

3) BJP's performance in WB in the 2019 general election was despite the centre's stand on the issue.
The issues faced by North Bengal is different and Teesta treaty has least to do with them. However, the teesta treaty didn't matter in earlier elections because the treaty was still born due to Mamata's vehement protest.

Anyhow, we - who lived in the downstream from Farakka also didn't know much about the Ganga river treaty when the deal was made. But, the impact was known when we started to suffer. The issues like river water treaty with neighboring nation generally doesn't take centre stage in India as in most cases we are upriver and expect to not face the water problem. The populace obviously aren't too aware of the issues until highlighted by political parties. Here TMC would have done had the treaty been signed.

4) Pray tell me how a tributary of the Brahmaputra linked to navigation in Kolkata port? Inland waterways and river interlinking are various BJP governments' brainchildren in any case, and they are being brought to fruition by the party.
Lets not talk about it boastfully when even the first drawing or mapping in this case - of the entire project isn't done.

Although I can't claim to understand all of the nuances of the treaty, I do know that it is a big political issue in BD. Sheikh Haseena being able to retain power might depend on it. And for all her flaws, Haseena's any day better than Khaleeda Zia for the region, no questions asked. It was her government that brought the menace of Northeastern rebels being harbored by BD to an end. And Teesta river sharing agreement is no IWT as is being made out by some, for BD (unlike Pak) is not water deficient, neither is the catchment area of the Teesta anything like that of the Indus. If there's anyone who I would trust in this matter, it is the current central government. After all, it is this government which solved the long standing border enclave issue with BD, which helped secure the border to a great extent.
1. I don't give fck if Hasina govt topples. You can hold off the water for sometime, but eventually this proverbial dam is going to break sooner or later. And I always say, the sooner a problem becomes apparent, the sooner we can tackle it. BD population hates guts of India and Indians. The moment Hasina goes, its economy will tumble and kangalis would see the real picture.

2. You don't even understand the water sharing treaty between BD and India. During summer times BD starves of water if India puts a screw on it at Farakka. Now, instead of BD, it is southern part of West Bengal including city of Kolkata that suffers. The slit deposition in Ganga river Kolkata has increased enormously, and much of it goes to credit Farakka releasing lesser amount of water to this side of the flow. I have heard, and am not convinced if it is true, that Farakka often diverts water to our side during rainy season to avoid flooding BD. I somehow don't believe it, but wouldn't put past the act of some bureaucrats currying favour with BD.

3. I wouldn't trust any central govt when it comes to their treatment of West Bengal vis a vis Bangladesh given every govt is too keen to maintain a stronger diplomatic ties with BD than considering the goodwill of citizens of West Bengal.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles