Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
View attachment 254317
So, Abki baari, Georgia ki baari. 😅 😂 😂
Georgia is next Ukraine.
Georgia was the OG Ukraine, Russia invaded them in 2007 or 2008 because a Western-educated and pro-western politician had come to power, accordingly the homosexual solicitations of joining EU, joining NATO etc began.

As if the 10 foot Russkie would allow that.

Russkie established two pseudo states of non-georgian who were fighting a secessionist war against the Georgians

1716445193564.png

Indrajit

Country flag

Democracy in danger under Bidens authoritarian leli rule.
Authorization of deadly force against a former President.....but hey India is the one repressing.....

Even a member of Congress — and vocal critic of the Modi regime — said she was concerned about being banned from visiting her Indian parents.
“I’m always thinking about the impact on my family — for example, if there was some attempt to not allow me back into India,” says Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA)

Read only if you have a high tolerance to crap...

Jimih

Country flag
Authorization of deadly force against a former President.....but hey India is the one repressing.....

Yes crap as expected from a Brown Coolie editor in chief.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Even a member of Congress — and vocal critic of the Modi regime — said she was concerned about being banned from visiting her Indian parents.
“I’m always thinking about the impact on my family — for example, if there was some attempt to not allow me back into India,” says Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA)

post this article in India-US thread as well.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Europe to almost barbaad go gaya, now only Arthi is remains to be lifted.
View attachment 254331
literally Weimar Republic moment

but when we looked at whitoids they themselves are pedos in disguise, recently the so called champion of free speech Elongated Flask himself was caught doing something...like this
1716467447570.png

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
View attachment 254317
So, Abki baari, Georgia ki baari. 😅 😂 😂
Georgia is next Ukraine.
Georgia was the OG Ukraine, Russia invaded them in 2007 or 2008 because a Western-educated and pro-western politician had come to power, accordingly the homosexual solicitations of joining EU, joining NATO etc began.

As if the 10 foot Russkie would allow that.

Russkie established two pseudo states of non-georgian who were fighting a secessionist war against the Georgians

View attachment 254346
Oh man, Maidan 2.0 is already nearing its climax, look what Georgian PM just commented

Georgia PM Accuses EU Commissioner Of 'Threat' Over Controversial Law

Georgia's Prime Minister Irakli Kobakhidze on Thursday accused an EU commissioner of making a "horrific threat" as part of a "blackmail" campaign over a controversial "foreign influence" law.

The country's ruling party lawmakers are expected next week to override a presidential veto imposed on the bill, despite mass protests and a blizzard of international condemnation.

Critics say the measure mirrors Russian legislation used to silence dissent, while Brussels warns it is "incompatible" with Tbilisi's longstanding bid for European Union membership.

Kobakhidze said that "amid open blackmail" by high-ranking foreign politicians not to override the veto, an unnamed European Commissioner had called him to outline "measures, which Western politicians could take if the presidential veto is overridden".

In what Kobakhidze called a "horrific threat", he said that during the phone call the commissioner referenced a recent assassination attempt on Slovakia's prime minister and said: "You've seen what happened to (Robert) Fico and you must be very careful."

"As a precautionary measure, I decided to inform Georgian society of that threat," Kobakhidze added in a statement.

Georgia's ruling party has faced widespread accusations of derailing the country from its EU membership path and leading the ex-Soviet republic back towards the Russian orbit.

tl;dr;

KHULLAM KHULLA DHAMKI TO GEORGIA PM IN TONE 'DEKHO FICO KE SAATH KYA HUA HAIN'

MAKES ME REALLY, REALLY THINK FICO INCIDENT IS NOT JUST SOME ROGUE LIBERANDU WRITER GOING BALLISTIC BUT A WELL DEVISED PLAN BY ((THEM))

now i'm seriously thinking if that loser who blasted Shinzo Abe in dai nippon was just some lunatic or a sleeper agent of ((them)) hhmm

all the dissidents among the NAFO and EeeYuu like Orban, Fico, and this Kobakhidze better be cautious for next a year or two at least, as Ukraine war "special military operation" is nearing its conclusion ((they)) are already making some...moves

shade

Country flag
Oh man, Maidan 2.0 is already nearing its climax, look what Georgian PM just commented

Georgia's Prime Minister Irakli Kobakhidze on Thursday accused an EU commissioner of making a "horrific threat" as part of a "blackmail" campaign over a controversial "foreign influence" law.

The country's ruling party lawmakers are expected next week to override a presidential veto imposed on the bill, despite mass protests and a blizzard of international condemnation.

Critics say the measure mirrors Russian legislation used to silence dissent, while Brussels warns it is "incompatible" with Tbilisi's longstanding bid for European Union membership.

Kobakhidze said that "amid open blackmail" by high-ranking foreign politicians not to override the veto, an unnamed European Commissioner had called him to outline "measures, which Western politicians could take if the presidential veto is overridden".

In what Kobakhidze called a "horrific threat", he said that during the phone call the commissioner referenced a recent assassination attempt on Slovakia's prime minister and said: "You've seen what happened to (Robert) Fico and you must be very careful."

"As a precautionary measure, I decided to inform Georgian society of that threat," Kobakhidze added in a statement.

Georgia's ruling party has faced widespread accusations of derailing the country from its EU membership path and leading the ex-Soviet republic back towards the Russian orbit.

tl;dr;

MAKES ME REALLY, REALLY THINK FICO INCIDENT IS NOT JUST SOME ROGUE LIBERANDU WRITER GOING BALLISTIC BUT A WELL DEVISED PLAN BY ((THEM))

now i'm seriously thinking if that loser who blasted Shinzo Abe in dai nippon was just some lunatic or a sleeper agent of ((them)) hhmm
Political assassinations are always done by the three-letter-agencies of America, which are owned by the kikels, so yes.

Hope the Georgians are supplied with some troops by their Russian patrons because goras are doing to go for a Maidan 2.0 agar seedhe ungli se ghee na nikle like they tried in Belarus and Kazakhstan in previous years.

dfcool

Country flag
If you think indian judiciary is bad, look at this shit............

watch first 3 min

tldr: serial r*pist sent to womens prison (he identifies himself as she)

I can see todays "free filistine" activists becomes judges in future

Screenshot (997).png

Last edited:

Satish Sharma

Country flag

tl;dr;

all the dissidents among the NAFO and EeeYuu like Orban, Fico, and this Kobakhidze better be cautious for next a year or two at least, as Ukraine war "special military operation" is nearing its conclusion ((they)) are already making some...moves
At this point I think they should hire fsb and execute all the usefull idiots who are protesting all over the country. Anyways very relatable for us..
US wants Russia engaged. I don't understand for what reason though

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
At this point I think they should hire fsb and execute all the usefull idiots who are protesting all over the country. Anyways very relatable for us..
it's just same old same old story bhai...in words of that old Henry..."It may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal"
because once you become an american 'ally' this is what happens in broad sense
1716488927991.png

mamamia12

T
If you think indian judiciary is bad, look at this shit............

watch first 3 min

tldr: serial r*pist sent to womens prison (he identifies himself as she)

I can see todays "free filistine" activists becomes judges in future

View attachment 254413
The more woke jhumla in US Ecosystem on top, the more fragmented US is. Recent college protests are a proof of that. That too only happened because of Tiktok, a tool of the kind of which previously held by 3-letter agencies. Chinese played somewhat smart here dividing fissures.

mamamia12

Class clown tactics used by Muritard species. Bomb Million Muslims and give token positions to Coolies in some obscure jhumla circus and accuse other countries of Islamaphobia. Overthrow and install puppets and then later accuse other countries of being autocratic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles