Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
Yes , that's how Islam having taken root in a land seeks useful idiots ( which in the UK is Labour ) to push their agenda then having reached critical mass, metastises . UK has just about entered the 3rd phase.

Add to that rampant illegal immigration which will no doubt be legalised in due course of time , courtesy Labour who instead of reading the writing on the wall will double down on their support to the peacefuls thus accelerating their party's & nation's doom & you have a ticking time bomb which'd go off in a couple of generations or 40-50 yrs from now .

This is the 4th phase which results in a life & death confrontation aka a civil war. Check out for the many parallels with our own diseased system & many other western democracies.
but that is literally the worst move they can do. Then both labor and tories will go back to pandering to the white base (the few remaining ones) and then it is game over for Ms
There is no Civil War for goras, especially the cockless Bri'ish lot
There is only 🤲 Submission 🤲

1715627193385.png

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
At first I thought this some BEST Bus in Mumbai..and jeets are doing the usual "Pehle Hum Pehle Hum",but I saw no its London.. and all the Wignats do is bitch and moan.. I hope our Damadji PM of UK lets more of our folks in the UK... and let them seethe..and get colonized.
Saala London Tube ko hum Virar Fast Local banadenge..
only thing i want to see in Britain from india🤭🤭

images (3).jpeg

vimal-ajay-devgan.gif

Indrajit

Country flag

Throughout human history, there was one thing that protected one's tribe: The recognition that the tribe across the river was dangerous and would attack if it thought it could win the battle. This is history. Imagine that now in the West, our most fundamental virtue is to REJECT any survival reflex in seeking to protect ourselves against ideologies that exhibit perfect animus toward us. Rather, we celebrate those ideologies and seek to turn our societies into mirror images of countries where such ideologies rule. It is the ultimate civilizational collective mind parasite. It is the ultimate Greek tragedy. It is Collective Seppuku albeit void of any honor or dignity: "Take our children, take our women, destroy our culture, mock our societies, destroy our religions, but please please please don't call us bigoted. I'll show you the way to my children as long as you don't call me a bigot." The greatest tragedy that humanity has ever seen because it is fully self-inflicted due to parasitic thinking and suicidal empathy.

SKC

Country flag
Swiss doing to peacefuls what peacefuls do to kuffar. Kuffar not welcome but their money is.

Alhamdulillah!!
Most EU nations have realization of what they have done to themselves. But they don't have Political, physical, resource might to deal with the situation peacefully.

I see lot of civil wars there in next 10-15 years.

shade

Country flag
Most EU nations have realization of what they have done to themselves. But they don't have Political, physical, resource might to deal with the situation peacefully.

I see lot of civil wars there in next 10-15 years.
There is no civil war.
The usual bhosdapilled and bangle-breaking crowd on this forum has an extremely high opinion of the "10 foot whiteman" and a serious case of "the grass is definetly greener on the other side" syndrome.

However, reality is different and the whitey will keel over and simply convert once the deeni unscheathes the knives and swords in Europe.
Perhaps the French will resist for a while, Germany, Austria, Italy( the "Right Wing" MILF whore they have elected is predictably useless ), Spain, Portugal, Belgium Netherlands, UK will all fold over.

The Eastern Euros even though not afflicted with the woke mind-virus have a plummeting sub-replacement fertility rate and loads of angry Slavic granpas and bitter buddies are no match for the green tides of al-Hijri.

Uncle Sam because of his geographic location won't be affected that bad and will make sure France and UK are nuke-free upon such an eventuality simply because of the risk factor, besides, good luck for green people when the US itself will be crawling with spics and nibbers, 1:1 a match for them in terms of aggression

SKC

Country flag
There is no civil war.
The usual bhosdapilled and bangle-breaking crowd on this forum has an extremely high opinion of the "10 foot whiteman" and a serious case of "the grass is definetly greener on the other side" syndrome.

However, reality is different and the whitey will keel over and simply convert once the deeni unscheathes the knives and swords in Europe.
Perhaps the French will resist for a while, Germany, Austria, Italy( the "Right Wing" MILF whore they have elected is predictably useless ), Spain, Portugal, Belgium Netherlands, UK will all fold over.

The Eastern Euros even though not afflicted with the woke mind-virus have a plummeting sub-replacement fertility rate and loads of angry Slavic granpas and bitter buddies are no match for the green tides of al-Hijri.

Uncle Sam because of his geographic location won't be affected that bad and will make sure France and UK are nuke-free upon such an eventuality simply because of the risk factor, besides, good luck for green people when the US itself will be crawling with spics and nibbers, 1:1 a match for them in terms of aggression
Lets see in next 10-15 years then!

Civil wars in terminology but maybe different on ground in Europe. While UK and Germany is gone practically, French have woken up and others are realizing their mistakes.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
It is by design and you don't need to be a tinfoil hatter to know this.
Gulf Arabs have sunk a lot of funding into universities and 30 year old PhDs and various news media organizations and various UN clerks and bureaucrats to accomplish this "phobia", Gas-Lighting attempts by actual deenis aside, this is further enhanced by greedy Liberal politicians wanting the green vote in the West.
There will be no Islamic takeover to begin with - all these European nations would turn majority non white in a few decades but whites will continue to be the ruling elite. And non whites consist of the Africans, the Arabs, the Asians etc - they are not a monolith.

this just reminded me of that meme,
View attachment 252158
bahar jaa kar kitna bhi yeh videshiyo ke beech me apna place banane jaoge, woh log tumko tumhara place dikha hi denge mauka aane par...
Not true. As I have always maintained, an avg gora does not care about India or Indians. In fact, I would claim that the US is probably the most welcoming nation on this planet and does a good job absorbing and integrating people from diverse backgrounds into the American mainstream. You are giving too much importance to a bunch of wignats and MAGA clowns.

And apparently the gori quoted above used to have a black partner who deserted her so.....:hehe:

shade

Country flag
There will be no Islamic takeover to begin with - all these European nations would turn majority non white in a few decades but whites will continue to be the ruling elite. And non whites consist of the Africans, the Arabs, the Asians etc - they are not a monolith.
Who said they won't be the ruling elite?
They will still be the ruling elite but become green to deceive the masses.
Because otherwise they risk overthrow, since they won't have anyone to fight for them the white masses will switch teams first or will be slaughtered like sheep, and thanks to decades of liberal and marxist indoctrinated they are bereft of partiotism and too weak in mind and body to engage in tribal violence on the streets

Lets see in next 10-15 years then!

Civil wars in terminology but maybe different on ground in Europe. While UK and Germany is gone practically, French have woken up and others are realizing their mistakes.
There will be no civil war, Whitey hijdas will vote 50 year old rangeen randis like that Italian Melodi, France's Le Pen and whoever else, and realise being literally degenerate buddhies they are not truly right wing enough to stop the boats of green relijun and non whites, and it is then when they will submit, Inshallah to the correct mazhub.

In Nederlands they voted the Geert Wilders nibbiars, he got a majority but because of predictable fiddling he won't come to power.

Today's whitey is weak and cowardly, he pretends to be a chad SS Wehrmacht soldier on the internet while in reality he is a fat pussy living in his mom's basement.
No energies to riot like the green gang does, the most they can do is vote, and the people they will elect will be either impotent or charlatans like that Meloni.

We must prepare for this eventuality by strengthening our retarded NRI and PIO jeets in those lands, else they will be lambs for the slaughter,

Psacha1234

Country flag
but that is literally the worst move they can do. Then both labor and tories will go back to pandering to the white base (the few remaining ones) and then it is game over for Ms
The labor is in no position to do that. They are basically bending over and asking for more.

This was basically one of the conditions set by the greens for them to support labor.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles