Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

bablu666

sad part is even in india we have a lot of women who live like her. y'all just pray to the god that none us end up marrying these types.

Both the liberal and conservative women in west are degenerate like the above women. The conservatives will realise they are not conservative at all. This makes a way for Islam to make entry. The Hindus could have been their saviours but Hindus abroad are not at all concerned. A vacuum has been created after the destruction of Xtianity. Someone has to fill it up. Hindus had a lot of chance but never proselyted. So obviously the greens would takeover.
Hindus by their laziness are not only destroying themselves but the whole world. Instead of making them Hindus, we rather promoted some secular godless versions of so called Yoga.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Currently its only China that has a secured future. Completely neutered all forms of abrahmism. Hindu can be misled quite easily. Also a reminder that BJP Hindu leaders did a lot of muslim , xtian appeasement as well.
do u guys seriously think hindus r in 78% population? after looking converted rice bags who dont change their name, same with ambedkarites/navbodha, communist, naxals nd atheist. dont know naxal consider themself hindu or not. according to my assessment hindus r near 60% population in india now.

indiatester

Country flag
do u guys seriously think hindus r in 78% population? after looking converted rice bags who dont change their name, same with ambedkarites/navbodha, communist, naxals nd atheist. dont know naxal consider themself hindu or not. according to my assessment hindus r near 60% population in india now.
I agree. Fortunate part is that who converted were mostly tricked into conversion and with the right approach, they will come back. There are some kattar converts too which we should not bother with.

Azaad

Country flag
That’s quite an impressive thread on the new Russian Defence minister.
I never knew he was a ‘Soviet Brahmin’ though!

Seems like the author also wanted to attract some Indian traffic :rofl:

That Soviet Brahmin is a throwback to the term Boston Brahmins. It isn't to attract Indian traffic. This is what the term Boston Brahmins mean. Presumably the tweeter was alluding to the same in the Soviet / Russian context.

bablu666

After seeing multiple videos of american blacks punching people in the West, I can say with full conviction that they don't show any restraint at all and assault with the intention to kill.
I am glad Indians are not at all soft on these people when they come here. Nobody talks about the Indian ethnic persecution that was done by blacks in Uganda and Kenya. Deranged Leftists may keep shouting racism in India. Indians should neither bend in front of goras nor blacks.

bablu666

no i don't think hindus are in 78%. but its not 60% either. its less than that

shade

Country flag
After seeing multiple videos of american blacks punching people in the West, I can say with full conviction that they don't show any restraint at all and assault with the intention to kill.
I am glad Indians are not at all soft on these people when they come here. Nobody talks about the Indian ethnic persecution that was done by blacks in Uganda and Kenya. Deranged Leftists may keep shouting racism in India. Indians should neither bend in front of goras nor blacks.
You notice they promote Neena Gupta's daughter here suddenly? They plan to export the same RACISM virus to this country too.
As it is we have a good number of Nigerian Princes infesting our cities.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You notice they promote Neena Gupta's daughter here suddenly? They plan to export the same RACISM virus to this country too.
As it is we have a good number of Nigerian Princes infesting our cities.
What do you mean.

shade

Country flag
What do you mean.
Old married cougars searching for BBC.
When she was young she banged Vivian Richards, West Indies ka cricketer
The child born from this is called Masaba
1715778039052.png

Anyway she's a fashion designer and all.
Suddenly you have both maa beti getting media attention, Netflix shows and all
TLDR is globohomo is wanting to promote coal-burning in this nation, as if our own (((diversity))) is not enough, they want pawjeetas running after the BBC and producing lil nijjers in this nation

shade

Country flag
this will be enough to drive nation states out of EU and put in the final nail in the coffin. If I was Putin, I would find ways to increase migration from Africa and Middle East and just sit back and eat popcorn while watching the entire drama unfolds.
Putin, in cooperation with that Gaurakshak from Belarus, hatched a scheme where they spread the news of FREE MIGRATION TO EUROPE In various third world african and green shitholes.
Now the black and brown people came in droves to Belarus on free plane tickets
They were put in buses
taken to the Polund-Belarus border
And then told to do Ghazwa upon the border fences
Which they did, now Polund was facing a human wave of Abduls and Mbombes at the border :megusta:
This is from 2 years back, before the invasion, I've heard now Rooskies are trying this on their border with Finland also so the Finns are quickly building walls, not bridges as they would normally sermonize other nations to do.

Inshallah, half of the Arab nations and a quarter of Africans should be in Europe by 2030

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles