Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Niks_12

Country flag
Bruh what this is very wild even for extreme incel'ry, Someone has to post this is femcel twoxindia plebbit. I would love to see their meltdown.
For a lay person like me (don’t use Reddit and missed the hoopla on Tate as well), can someone explain what this all means?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
For a lay person like me (don’t use Reddit and missed the hoopla on Tate as well), can someone explain what this all means?
Nothing sir , if you don't know then seriously you have missed nothing

mamamia12

If one can measure incel'ry and misogyny on a scale of 1-10. Andrew Tate stands at 11. As for reddit twoxindia sub, its a melting pot of all the ugly-fat-rejected female incels who similarly to male incels cry for validation instead of working on their negatives.

Anupu

Country flag
Bruh what this is very wild even for extreme incel'ry, Someone has to post this is femcel twoxindia plebbit. I would love to see their meltdown.
Twoxindia??
Edit got it go ahead post it there.

Anupu

Country flag
If one can measure incel'ry and misogyny on a scale of 1-10. Andrew Tate stands at 11. As for reddit twoxindia sub, its a melting pot of all the ugly-fat-rejected female incels who similarly to male incels cry for validation instead of working on their negatives.
Seems like a match made in heaven go post it.

Azaad

Country flag

mamamia12

Unfortunately the protest fizzled out
Hmm, Iam surprised they still haven't made Sundar Pichai as "Evil Hindoo Nationalist" terrorizing "Innocent Faistenis"?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles