Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

DingDong

Country flag
I read somewhere that in the western world at least 20% men are raising some other man's kid under the assumption that they are the biological parents.

However, I agree with the idea of "preserving peace". The modern legal system is not based on equality or uncovering the truth, it is based on the principle of upholding the social harmony.

India has similar laws, a child born a second after the marriage is assumed to be the man's biological child and court-ordered paternity test is an exception rather than a rule.

Blademaster

I read somewhere that in the western world at least 20% men are raising some other man's kid under the assumption that they are the biological parents.

However, I agree with the idea of "preserving peace". The modern legal system is not based on equality or uncovering the truth, it is based on the principle of upholding the social harmony.

India has similar laws, a child born a second after the marriage is assumed to be the man's biological child and court-ordered paternity test is an exception rather than a rule.
I call BS on that. Women need to be taught a lesson for cheating on their husbands and duping them.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles