Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

sameer3694

This is what I mean by state coordinated operations in social media. Do you guys think that the sheer level of coordination and volume we're facing is anything short of state sponsored? In fact by multiple state actors? This requires an entire department of RAW and IB to counter, backed up by experts from psychological institutes and the artist community, and conservatively a 50-100 million dollar budget. We only have kids on our side with free time countering this stuff.

View attachment 244381
We probably need to look at Twitter's money source too. I've heard that parts of Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter was bankrolled by Arab sheikhs, though I don't know how much. Perhaps they have a say in content moderation and what kind of content gets pushed into people's feeds.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
We probably need to look at Twitter's money source too. I've heard that parts of Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter was bankrolled by Arab sheikhs, though I don't know how much. Perhaps they have a say in content moderation and what kind of content gets pushed into people's feeds.
You pay money to boost your content on twitter.
More money more reach .

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Out of the gulf countries, only Qatar has an anti India policy. But they also have an anti Israel policy while Musk regularly posts pro Israel stuff and visited them. Twitter has also now given plenty of space for westerners to expose what jibadis are doing on their soil, which was previously suppressed. So I don't think it's gulf donors doing this directly through musk.

It's third party influence Ops through Twitter by using bots and troll farms, probably bankrolled by Qatar imo.

sameer3694

Out of the gulf countries, only Qatar has an anti India policy. But they also have an anti Israel policy while Musk regularly posts pro Israel stuff and visited them. Twitter has also now given plenty of space for westerners to expose what jibadis are doing on their soil, which was previously suppressed. So I don't think it's gulf donors doing this directly through musk.

It's third party influence Ops through Twitter by using bots and troll farms, probably bankrolled by Qatar imo.
You could be right. I personally have no idea who's pulling the strings, just speculating. Though one thing is for sure, The posts that got 100's of millions of views were definitely being promoted by Twitter content strategists/moderators. Apparently, even people who just created a new account on Twitter or hadn't logged into Twitter in many years were seeing that in their recommended.

NutCracker

Country flag
You pay money to boost your content on twitter.
More money more reach .
This is the reason why many youtubers dont propagate their UPI IDs despite getting thousands in Superchat and losing 35% of it.
We need our own video content host.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
It's Crown table.. Mj General Rajiv Narayan regularly talks about it on def talks.

Mahindra and Tata redards pay to anti India institutes so inside the chamber they can sit on the ground at least.
Crown table then committee of 300 then even more are you talking abt that ?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Seen many Korean vloggers trying to portray Indians as sexual predators. Here's the reality of their own home. Watch the video and read the comments below it.

Here's a comment from an Indian woman:
A rapist getting this as punishment lmao

Meanwhile Korean dogs...

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Video

Not sure this is the right thread, but this video gives an unfiltered view on what an average person thinks about Indian aggression...Do watch till the end...only 25-30 seconds long
I liked it

sydsnyper

Country flag
I don't know if this is the appropriate thread but such a gross racist attack on Africans and that too in god's own country is simply heartbreaking. It damages India's global reputation
Bhai, you have no idea the degradation that runs in kerala... apne ko hi malum hai yeh most-literate walla choona kitna bada chutiyapa hai. It is no surprise that the state is going from one of yindellectual-most-literate-moganlaaal-yand-mammukka state to third world bengal levels. I was there last year, and in the school in our neighbourhood had quite open MDMA use by boys & girls of 9th/10th/11th/12th children... I was disgusted and flabbergasted at what I heard about the things going on there... BC, m** chudake rakhi hai state ki in CPI walon ne.... and their control over the population is complete (not all areas, but areas of CPI influence), full fascism level control.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
A rapist getting this as punishment lmao

Meanwhile Korean dogs...
It seems that Korea lacks moral spine at all or outsourced it all to USA. Korean Media is pure Anti-India. During Nijjar Episode they were parroting all Canadian Lies as if gospel of truth. Now that their population is collapsing on the famine or war scale, soon north Korean will be populating the Real Korea.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Bhai, you have no idea the degradation that runs in kerala... apne ko hi malum hai yeh most-literate walla choona kitna bada chutiyapa hai. It is no surprise that the state is going from one of yindellectual-most-literate-moganlaaal-yand-mammukka state to third world bengal levels. I was there last year, and in the school in our neighbourhood had quite open MDMA use by boys & girls of 9th/10th/11th/12th children... I was disgusted and flabbergasted at what I heard about the things going on there... BC, m** chudake rakhi hai state ki in CPI walon ne.... and their control over the population is complete (not all areas, but areas of CPI influence), full fascism level control.

It is a failed state. Only Tourism can lead you to certain level. Major people need to slog it l
Off in Bengaluru, Gulf and Chennai to earn livelihood. Then dump them in real estate and flaunt the cars.

It is a good retirement location.

sydsnyper

Country flag
It is a failed state. Only Tourism can lead you to certain level. Major people need to slog it l
Off in Bengaluru, Gulf and Chennai to earn livelihood. Then dump them in real estate and flaunt the cars.

It is a good retirement location.
Its no longer even a retirement location. My friend's dad retired to Kerala after investing his money in a house and now he is looking to sell his house and go back to Mumbai. I talked to quite a few expat malayalees in the US, most of them traditional "daiva vishwam ulla" mallus and they are all looking to sell of their homes in Kerala and stay with relatives for the once in few years that they visit, they have realized it is no longer a place safe enough to retire.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles