Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

SKC

Country flag
If they don't have money to operate it, they didn't have money for upkeep, and they'll look to fleece us.

Try buying a used car from someone who couldn't pay their loan, you'll understand.
They had envision the whole plan to build carriers in pair with French coming in and sharing the expense and inducting one as their own.
French moved out and it was not economical to end project with only 1 built. Economy of scale needed to build two.
It will suit us better than going into hand of British Mullas in future.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Last time I read that they were preparing to go to war with Russia.

It was coming
View attachment 242338

The most probable buyer may be Turkey.
**If we can get it a dirt cheap price it will be worth it.
We can upgrade it with our arresting recovery systems.
We will never get this aircraft Carrier for 1-2 billion. Even the rust bucket Vikki took a ride from 800Million to 2. 5 Billion. On top of that we put Mid Life refit to replace that Boilers.

Both carriers were facing serious serviceability issues for some time. We don't want another Vikki situation.

We can develop this with our own shipyards. Already we are doing some level of automation via Tata, BEL. We can iterate further bring more automation.

Again this price will never going to 1-2 Billion. If Brits smell we are interested then price 8-10 Billion. The days of vendors ripping us out came to end to limited sense now.

Second Vikrant class is the best for us since lot of suppliers are available and ready to supply again.
The only thing I want to convey is if we get it at dirt cheap price then why not ! They made it for 3.5 billion dollars.. supposedly if nobody buys it they will be ready to sell it at dirt cheap price ! Without hurting any Indian future project..
I don't think they wanna sell this to turkey. neither turkey can afford it given there economic condition..
Let's see what happens if we got it for dirt cheap why not

Jimih

Country flag
The only thing I want to convey is if we get it at dirt cheap price then why not ! They made it for 3.5 billion dollars.. supposedly if nobody buys it they will sell it at dirt cheap price ! Without hurting any Indian future project..

I don't think they wanna sell this to turkey. neither turkey can afford it given there economic condition..
They will not sell it to a non-NATO country in the first place.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
They will not sell to a non-NATO country in first place.
They have sold us in the past now there economic condition is not good. This is just a liability to them which they wanna get rid off if they sell us at cheap why not..There navy retired 2 ships which had recently gone midlife refit, shows there condition.. there navy is In no position to afford them..
knockdown price
Screenshot_2024-02-29-22-03-22-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
To pura UK hi hadap lete hain! :clap2:
Mirpuri aur Bangladeshi bhenchodon ka kya karenge jo free mein milenge?

We can load 1000 mirpuris and 1000 bangladeshis into a football field every day with buckets of biryani sitting at mid field and livestream it. Would be good time pass while navigating through traffic at ITPL/Sarjapur/Silk Board etc.

Course, the fencing will need RWS .. preferably miniguns for crowd control.

SKC

Country flag
They will not sell it to a non-NATO country in the first place.
We have had bought British carriers earlier too so if they really want to sell it then we can have case there.
But might be one or multiple Nato-members pool together to purchase it.

another_armchair

Country flag
**If we can get it a dirt cheap price it will be worth it.
We can upgrade it with our arresting recovery systems.

The only thing I want to convey is if we get it at dirt cheap price then why not ! They made it for 3.5 billion dollars.. supposedly if nobody buys it they will be ready to sell it at dirt cheap price ! Without hurting any Indian future project..
Ek purani kahawat hai that applies well to a lot of situations if not all.

'Mehenga roye ek baar, sasta roye baar baar'.

Just because it is cheap doesn't mean it is the 'deal' of the decade.

SKC

Country flag
Mirpuri aur Bangladeshi bhenchodon ka kya karenge to free mein milenge?

We can load 1000 mirpuris and 1000 bangladeshis into a football field every day with buckets of biryani sitting at mid field and livestream it. Would be good time pass while navigating through traffic at ITPL/Sarjapur/Silk Board etc.

Course, the fencing will need RWS .. preferably miniguns for crowd control.
Keep them there only, move all their brethren's from Indian sub-continent too there.

AnantS

Country flag
Not daily. Twice/thrice a week. Daliya upma with dal/curd? Tastes pretty alright. Only Dad and I used to eat it.
salty dalia is a recent (2-3 yrs back) intro for me. I eat if I have too.. but dont fancy it. My fav comfort food is humble creamy raidoo made from hung curd with roti churi in it.

slayingheaven

Country flag
They have sold us in the past now there economic condition is not good. This is just a liability to them which they wanna get rid off if they sell us at cheap why not..There navy retired 2 ships which had recently gone midlife refit, shows there condition.. there navy is In no position to afford them..
knockdown price
View attachment 242344
They will strip down all the "Whistles&Bells" as instructed by their daddy amreeka. do you really think they will sell entire aircraft carrier as it was. And we didn't even fill the entire naval fleet of Vikrant and forget about Vikramaditya's rusting Mig-29s. Even if we buy this thing, until Tedbf comes out it will be parade piece with some small drones or helicopters. 3.5B$ is not small amount, we should be looking at infusing such in our own shipyards whatever instead of handing out blank checks. Another thing is anyhow navy gonna order another vikrant class and after that transition to Conventional CATOBAR from previous STOBAR. Whatever money 3.5B$ its best spent if they could fund the most needy and crucial things in Navy like the KaveriMarineGasTurbine or a Naval drone or Radars or diesel engines or EMALS or Carrier r&d itself. The point of IAC-3 vikrant is to make sure CSL has their skills not gone into gutters and provide employment and the consequence is carrier.

another_armchair

Country flag
salty dalia is a recent (2-3 yrs back) intro for me. I eat if I have too.. but dont fancy it. My fav comfort food is humble creamy raidoo made from hung curd with roti churi in it.
Back in the days, my uncle moved in to stay with us for a while... as he was fresh out of college with all the time in the world, he used to add some dal and minced meat (chicken/mutton keema) to it and let it stew like a khichdi. It became one of my favorite evening meals.

Decades later when someone offered me the much hyped 'haleem'... I was like.. wait a min... this tastes a wee bit familiar.

AnantS

Country flag
Back in the days, my uncle moved in to stay with us for a while... as he was fresh out of college with all the time in the world, he used to add some dal and minced meat (chicken/mutton keema) to it and let it stew like a khichdi. It became one of my favorite evening meals.

Decades later when someone offered me the much hyped 'haleem'... I was like.. wait a min... this tastes a wee bit familiar.
mate most malsi dishes have indian or persian origin including briyani. Tandoori dishes are basically greek origin - though we adopted them via malsi invasions.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
What do you guys think? Will it be worth it for india to buy British carrier ?
We could test our catobar or emars on it as it's design has provision for upgrade. Testing it on new ins Vishal in future will be costly and time consuming as both will be new systems.
knockdown price
View attachment 242344
LMAO I'M LAUGHING HERE LIKE A LUNATIC AFTER READING THIS BECAUSE IN 2022 THERE WAS NEWS ABOUT THIS SAME EXACT SHIP GIVING THEM PROBLEMS AND I HAD MADE THIS SNARKY POST ON IT AND AFTER THESE MONTHS SITUATION IS STILL SO GRIM FOR BRITBONGS

IMAGINE THESE CUNTS WERE ONCE OWNING MORE THAN HALF OF THE WORLD WITH THEIR NAVAL MIGHT AND NOW THEY CAN'T EVEN... :lol: :rofl:
British gore seething in replies :pound:
View attachment 169544
>NOOOO NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOOO RULE, BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES,
BRITONS NEVER WILL BE SLA-...ACK...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles