Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Look at the audacity bc :creepy:...
Iss quam ko sab inke marji se chahiye mc..
They're made habitual of special treatment because of congress rule with appeasement.. no tolerance nothing...inhe kuch bhi apne baap ki Jahagir dhikti hai
View attachment 242247
While singing the Bhajans, walkway is not resisted and communication is not stopped. Soon as Jhihadis do this, they should be black listed and their all civil rights should be snatched. No voting right, No government benefits, no Jobs.

slayingheaven

Country flag
T
Tragically all the Scandinavian country have fertility rate(TFR) close to 1 may be they should import excess males from Africa and Middle east .
Total fertility rate map

View attachment 242303
This Scandinavian MFs are biggest hypocrites. Norway withdraws their sovereign fund because the said company endangered wildlife but their pump out so much oil polluting the world. Sweden regularly self masturbates to peace indexes, democracy indexes but sells weapons to porkistan even after osama was found. Probably the denmark and netherlands mostly keeps to themselves.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
What do you guys think? Will it be worth it for india to buy British carrier ?
We could test our catobar or emars on it as it's design has provision for upgrade. Testing it on new ins Vishal in future will be costly and time consuming as both will be new systems.

CSL after putting money for expanding facility to build 70K tonnes carrier.
1709221932486.png

Satish Sharma

Country flag
CSL after putting money for expanding facility to build 70K tonnes carrier.
View attachment 242335
Dude what I'm saying is if we got it at dirt cheap price.
Brits can't afford to operate it right now. they dont have money for upgrades neither they can keep this aircraft fully functional..
This aircraft has high level automation. Which we can learn.
We will be at good bargaining position I we get it at 1-2 billion dollars it will be worth it. We can upgrade it will arresting landing gears system..

Jimih

Country flag
What do you guys think? Will it be worth it for india to buy British carrier ?
Last time I read that they were preparing to go to war with Russia.

It was coming
GHgdBGLWYAAAf8t.jpeg

We will be at good bargaining position I we get it at 1-2 billion dollars it will be worth it. We can upgrade it will arresting landing gears system..
The most probable buyer may be Turkey.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
We will never get this aircraft Carrier for 1-2 billion. Even the rust bucket Vikki took a ride from 800Million to 2. 5 Billion. On top of that we put Mid Life refit to replace that Boilers.

Brits can't afford to operate it right now. they dont have money for upgrades neither they can keep this aircraft fully functional..
Both carriers were facing serious serviceability issues for some time. We don't want another Vikki situation.

We can develop this with our own shipyards. Already we are doing some level of automation via Tata, BEL. We can iterate further bring more automation.

Again this price will never going to 1-2 Billion. If Brits smell we are interested then price 8-10 Billion. The days of vendors ripping us out came to end to limited sense now.

Second Vikrant class is the best for us since lot of suppliers are available and ready to supply again.

SKC

Country flag
We will never get this aircraft Carrier for 1-2 billion. Even the rust bucket Vikki took a ride from 800Million to 2. 5 Billion. On top of that we put Mid Life refit to replace that Boilers.

Both carriers were facing serious serviceability issues for some time. We don't want another Vikki situation.

We can develop this with our own shipyards. Already we are doing some level of automation via Tata, BEL. We can iterate further bring more automation.

Again this price will never going to 1-2 Billion. If Brits smell we are interested then price 8-10 Billion. The days of vendors ripping us out came to end to limited sense now.

Second Vikrant class is the best for us since lot of suppliers are available and ready to supply again.
Second Vikky class carrier will definitely come but this at even $3-5 Billion should be a good steel.

Yes, there were multiple issue but project this big do face multiple issues and UK had not built a new Carrier since ages.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Second Vikky class carrier will definitely come but this at even $3-5 Billion should be a good steel.

Yes, there were multiple issue but project this big do face multiple issues and UK had not built a new Carrier since ages.

Entire UK is one big Rust bucket country.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
If they don't have money to operate it, they didn't have money for upkeep, and they'll look to fleece us.

Try buying a used car from someone who couldn't pay their loan, you'll understand.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles