Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Moroboshi

He was at the club, left, returned, refused entry. Acute alcohol intoxication and prolonged exposure to freezing temperatures are the factors given as cause of death. He was supposedly offered a cab/rideshare but refused. Looks like a tragic case but not likely to be more than that.
How was he at the club if he was only 18?

jadoogar

Country flag
my bkfast has been varied since i was out of college (read it as - ate what was available in canteen around). coconut peanut chutney is my favorite along with andhra powder or keralite pudi. Aloo parantha and makki mooli methi palak parantha remain favorite though
Good choice - for many reasons it is better to vary what one eats -
for example for breakfast eat wheat based food one day, rice another day and millet based a third day, & (cough cough) perhaps maize based a 4th day
Also better to change the fruits - kela, nashpati, santara, etc etc

Jimih

Country flag
Dailya that too daily? Nah man .. occaisonaly. Eating sweet food as part of daily bkfast is not my fort. We ate Daliya when I was sick or sometimes in winters. Not fan of salty version too.
Dalia is served to old or sick people in most of the Indian households. Not a popular breakfast item.

another_armchair

Country flag
Dailya that too daily? Nah man .. occaisonaly. Eating sweet food as part of daily bkfast is not my fort. We ate Daliya when I was sick or sometimes in winters. Not fan of salty version too.
Not daily. Twice/thrice a week. Daliya upma with dal/curd? Tastes pretty alright. Only Dad and I used to eat it.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Korea has literally became a example of what happens when you westernize yourself.
Falling tfr , feminised men's , high suicide rates, depression in youth, and a fking 20% unemployment rate , they educated everybody so much that now nobody wants to do lower manufacturing jobs and not everyone can get high quality jobs , the mindset of there people is quite different if you can't get a good job don't do any job. In society someone has to do lower jobs those who don't get the good job do the lower class jobs, for feeding themselves afterall.
In Korea 🤡 nobody wants to do that.
99.7% LITERACY but 20% unemployment..
They are more westernised than western people..
They can print and relly on Chinese slave labour. Korea can't.

slayingheaven

Country flag
Korea has literally became a example of what happens when you westernize yourself.
Falling tfr , feminised men's , high suicide rates, depression in youth, and a fking 20% unemployment rate , they educated everybody so much that now nobody wants to do lower manufacturing jobs and not everyone can get high quality jobs , the mindset of there people is quite different if you can't get a good job don't do any job. In society someone has to do lower jobs those who don't get the good job do the lower class jobs, for feeding themselves afterall.
In Korea 🤡 nobody wants to do that.
99.7% LITERACY but 20% unemployment..
They are more westernised than western people..
They can print and relly on Chinese slave labour. Korea can't.
"But but kpoop, wann k-dRaMa bf, i hate indian men, indian men sexist reee"-Average K-poop Hoe. They really wanna change the constitution mandate itself (which is no discrimination in pay) to pay lower wages to filipino women who are gonna be imported. I hope they continue their fertility rate downfall and given North korean threat that government gonna go apeshit at falling population. Since korean women are not enough, they may import foreign women especially filipino or vietnamese or thai. It may dilute their "Korean-ness" and who knows samsung may invent new machine that makes mixed race babies with dark skin and features more "Korean" through some procedure. Previously they hated their physical features and there was a surgery boom, now they gonna hate their skin also. Truly a dystopian post industrial shithole.

skunk works

Country flag
Goa and Himachal.

GoI shouldnt have to give them the kids's gloves treatment.

Already Nigerian nignogs in NCR and Mumbai are running drugs racket.
Andaman too. Taxi drivers warned us against going to certain places.

It is extremely concerning that Israeli citizens are allowed unsupervised access to some of Indias most sensitive areas.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles