Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

DingDong

Country flag
No no, I'm being serious. I haven't seen or known anyone who actually eats cornflakes. Oats, sure.

Cornflakes is such a fake ass breakfast when youre from India and can eat anything from Paratha to poha
It is an easy food though.
Just pour in cold milk from the refrigerator and put some honey. You are all set.

thebakofbakchod

The audacity of these pigs to come to south Asia and have a whites only party. Mind you these fuckers do the same in India in Himachal Pradesh. Looks like the lankans had enough. Almost 3 lakh Russian and ukrainians have taken "refuge" in Sri lanka in the last year.

Jimih

Country flag
The audacity of these pigs to come to south Asia and have a whites only party. Mind you these fuckers do the same in India in Himachal Pradesh. Looks like the lankans had enough. Almost 3 lakh Russian and ukrainians have taken "refuge" in Sri lanka in the last year.
Goa and Himachal.

GoI shouldnt have to give them the kids's gloves treatment.

Already Nigerian nignogs in NCR and Mumbai are running drugs racket.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Bhai do t say aid they never gave us aid last time they have was in some 2012-14.
They have investing in india and not aiding. Go look it up hindustan times has published alot regarding it.
[
:facepalm:***They are investing in india and not aiding india...
There politicians are Begging india to send aid so they can tweet about muhh aid
Screenshot_2024-02-27-21-53-50-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-27-21-53-35-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Coalmine

Country flag
Most of the Indians don't prefer Corn based cereals or chips.

Kellogg's cornflakes and Doritos chips never saw the rise in Indian FMCG market.

Not every food suits in Indian palate.

On top of that Firangis thought that they can change Breakfast food-habits of Indians.
Muesli acha taste hai. Kha sakte often

another_armchair

Country flag
I grew up on a breakfast of daliya, banana and boiled egg. Sometimes bread/paratha. Sometimes boiled black chana and green moong.

Quite filling and energy powerhouse.

Had a hand grinder and grinding wheat was one of the mandatory tasks during weekends.

1709060600850.png

Surprised people don't eat daliya. And of course, the venerable sattu. How could I forget.

sydsnyper

Country flag

AnantS

Country flag
I grew up on a breakfast of daliya, banana and boiled egg. Sometimes bread/paratha. Sometimes boiled black chana and green moong.

Quite filling and energy powerhouse.

Had a hand grinder and grinding wheat was one of the mandatory tasks during weekends.

View attachment 242106

Surprised people don't eat daliya. And of course, the venerable sattu. How could I forget.
Dailya that too daily? Nah man .. occaisonaly. Eating sweet food as part of daily bkfast is not my fort. We ate Daliya when I was sick or sometimes in winters. Not fan of salty version too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles