Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
the guy in the photo was not the one who hit her , he was the one who was laughing afterwards , seems both of them got a free pass. Indians in SM still simp for their western masters, like that would get them a visa :bplease:
They probably haven't experienced life enough. You only need to contrast their behavior with that of white keyboard warriors to see how off the mark they are. I once mentioned in passing on an international forum that Europe is boring to travel in compared to India, which I genuinely feel, and got mocked by too many extremely hostile whites and wannabe whites for it than I cared to count.

The one time I have felt at real risk in my life was when I was in Paris. Was almost attacked by a homeless person in broad daylight in a busy area in the city, and not one of the dozens of NPCs present there came forward to help me. Never have I felt so alone and vulnerable in all my life, and I have been to most of the disturbed areas of India.

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
We might have ended up with a 14% Pakistani minority which is not ideal, but thank God we don't have any of this variety. The most disgusting race of all, good for nothing, no sense of responsibility and achievement, big chip on shoulder about "racism", huge ego.... what's not to like?
1708708806446.png

you just made this remarks about dem nijjers today and this was reported in news, so yeah

skunk works

Country flag
didn't get it, what is the guy trying to say?
He's inwardly seething that his 'pure Aryan Nordic blue eyed blonde saar' ancestors were looked down upon as vagrants by the Roman empire.

Bet real money the wife is some flavor of East Asian or Latina.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
View attachment 241709
her political career was deemed over with that gigaflop as a prime minister of the UK, so she's resorting to usual globohomo things despite being from so called conservative party (sic)
Remained PM for 45 days.
Killed the economy,
Killed the pound,
Killed the tories,
Killed the queen...

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail::hail::hail:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
muricans and their habit of creating urban legends, on the night trump lost, was watching a live stream, in that small gathering, some veterans were saying all the election data has been uploaded onto a secret satellite and trump will use that data later as proof, the way everyone was nodding to this, it as almost as if everyone in that room strongly believed in that thing.

crazy imaginations them muricans.
I keep saying this, your avg Murican/Euro RW larper (whom you find on SM) is a fucking idiot. The far right trolls/closet white supremacists and neo-nazis are even bigger retards.

They are not very educated, have very little purchasing power (one reason why companies pretend to be woke) and sometimes, outright social outcasts.

This is also why these things do not surprise me,

Every single India hating incel ends up being a cuck in real life :pound:

Screenshot_2024-02-14-11-59-12-32_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
4cuck/Twitter is just an outlet for these total losers to vent out their frustration.

What is surprising though is the sheer number of East Europeans (Ukro, Polacks etc) kanging over we wuzz Aryans and shiet!

I mean these reards were literally considered untouchables as recently as some 60-70 years back.

Cheran

Country flag
1708777767127.png

This is the state of media freedom in shartland. Imagine that.

1708777861288.png

Next time you all see "time", pissington post, now jerk times, poomberg, unF(i)T, CheeNN etc cumming with articles about India, just post a dildo pic under their timeline, comments/discussions are a waste of time

Global Defence

New threads

Articles