Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Azaad

Country flag
didn't get it, what is the guy trying to say?
View attachment 241433

What do the native Americans have to say about the mentioned "German-Nordick egalitarianism" ?
German Americans constitute anywhere between 30-40 million citizens in the US - the largest ethnicity in the US. This section has been substantially absorbed in to the Anglo Saxon masses in full unlike say the Italians who still retain something of their Italian heritage be it in the preservation of their language rituals religious traditions etc.

OTOH the German Americans facing immense backlash during the 2 WWs were forced to abandon it . Back in the early days of WW-1 , German presses printing German publications were torched , Ditto for German schools & restaurants , German signages were ripped off , all ostensible displays of German heritage were under attack therefore suppressed & eventually faded away .

With that so was the notion in the national consciousness of German contribution to nation building or at any rate its intellectual capital. Let's not forget that the vast majority of Jews in the US come either from Eastern Europe or from the Germanic states including Austria which is part of the Germanic sphere of influence in continental Europe & the states which comprised of the old Hapsburg aka the Austro Hungarian Empire .

It's been theorised that the Jewish thinkers & philosophers post Enlightenment & the Renaissance increasingly secularised their thoughts underplaying the Judaeo Christian aspect of the western civilization coz of problematic memories rather emphasising the Greco Roman intellectual traditions from which modern Western philosophies & political thoughts & systems derived so much .

However the tweeters here point out that inherent egalitarianism was not exactly a borrowing from the Greco Roman tradition but rather from the German Nordic system of Things , Hustings & Lawspeakers.

I'd leave you with articles from Wikipedia for you to draw your own conclusions on this given I'm in the middle of a working day , the paucity of time & the limitations of the medium we're interacting on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawspeaker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husting

Do remember that while German Nordic egalitarianism was eventually subsumed by feudalism & monarchy it still thrived in rural areas which in turn was carried over by these emigres to the US from the 17th century onwards.

There were only 2 societies which became profoundly anti feudal / anti monarchy from the late 18th century onwards. These were the US & France during the pre modern & modern eras.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Most of the current members of DFI has gone through the Commie phase in their lives.
I never had one , I was in class 6 when mudiji came to power.
To be fair I very faintly remember what life was like about the phase you all are talking
I never had my commie phase , probably my only social media is DFI and YouTube comment sections.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Subramaniam Swami ji wants to remove modi..
He was once hero of RW. Look how paltukhor he is this kind of two faced people should have been kicked out way back. He wants some ministry he is getting nothing. That's why so much frustration.

Bharat ki economy achi badh rhi hai
-jhuth hai
reminder i once said this line about ^this^ guy here
"When life gives you Subrahmaniam, make it Jaishankar not Swamy...":tongue:

another_armchair

Country flag

A cleaner in the United Kingdom was fired by a top London law firm for eating a leftover tuna sandwich which she found in a meeting room, according to a report in the Guardian. The woman Gabriela Rodriguez, hailing from Ecuador, worked at Devonshires Solicitors for two years and is now taking legal action against them
...the woman was sacked a few days before Christmas last year after the contractor Total Clean received a complaint of leftover sandwiches not being returned. They confirmed that Ms Rodriguez ate a sandwich worth 1.50 euros (Rs 134 approximately) which she thought would be thrown after a meeting of lawyers. According to the legal affairs website RollOnFriday, the woman was fired for taking "client property ... without authority or reasonable excuse".

Azaad

Country flag

As we can see the western plan to depopulate the ME of Christians is a spectacular success since last century beginning with the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire & the failed western invasion along with the Greeks of Turkey resulting in the Turkish war of independence which led to the expulsion of Greek Christians & the Armenian genocide.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

As we can see the western plan to depopulate the ME of Christians is a spectacular success since last century beginning with the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire & the failed western invasion along with the Greeks of Turkey resulting in the Turkish war of independence which led to the expulsion of Greek Christians & the Armenian genocide.

Lebanon and Syria had some extremely old Christian population even predating the Profit Muhammed. Looks like ISIS and other terror org wiped them out from existence. They were clubbed under general civilian death.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles