Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Spindrift

I don't think that should be something to laugh at. That sort of shit happens in India too, just not as frequently as in the West. Indian men don't take to Twitter or TikTok to make videos about it since it's a "shame" for them.

It's something the men of this generation have now begun to face and expect in India as well since gynocentric matrimonial laws have taken insanity to the other extreme. On top of that, Indian girls are getting worse by the day, imitating the shit that they see online from the West. Even in small towns, there are so many cases where married women are caught with several affairs, often having children from them.

This case somewhere in UP shocked me to the core a few years ago (the report came on some Hindi news channel that I cannot recollect). A woman had an affair with her husband's brother, her vegetable seller and got one kid from each of them, apart from her own. And he wasn't even the kind who would beat her because she was asked about this by the reporter and she said "No, he did not hurt me; I just fell in love with (the other two men)".

Imagine the pain her husband would have gone through - that too in a society that does not let men speak about these things openly. I am a father of two kids and I cannot imagine this betrayal.

Western men are the worst victims of familial and matrimonial betrayal. That is why you see so many of them involved in feverishly making money, doing drugs, getting involved in wars, doing steroids, etc. Their women have turned them into animals.

I thank the Buddhas that I did not marry a white woman (despite having had several occasions due to my work nature).

YouTube needs to be restricted in India - there have to be consequences for foreign social media companies. If we can completely remove TikTok, we can also make Twitter, YouTube, etc. come crawling. Vietnam had this problem some years ago when there was just too much criticism of videos posted about its "communist party" and "lack of democracy". They asked Jack Dorsey to limit the content, and we all know how that would have gone.

As a retaliation, Vietnamese authorities slowed down the internet speed so badly that the site would not load or crash, causing several thousand people to get off the app. Eventually, Twitter came crawling and complied.

We are the largest customer of YouTube on earth - even bigger than the US. We can and should make them squeal.
Youtube is not exactly the problem here. Its the short form videos (reels) that are the problem, besides the problem that you've mentioned the short form videos are having an enormous negative effects on kids, its lowering their attention span which is detrimental to their academic progress.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Bla bla bla
Rss is nazi fascists inspired by Europeans fascism,Nazism.
Rss is Zionist equivalent
Rss is muslims brotherhood equivalent
Muslims came and civilised.
Rss is fanatical military
Demolition of babri by rss brought them in government.
And the most stupid thing he said '
There was no hinduism before Britishers ,they consolidated it to put them against muslims divide them and rule :creepy:
Ye admi pagla gya hai. :bplease:
Thanks for summary.
Isn't it amazing, 1.4 crores of Jews was no less problem for ummah, now they have 1.4 billion Hindus. Both western supremacist and ummah are crying for Zionist and Hindutva movement. Oh Jews controlling world 🗺, Hindus controlling universe 🌌. 😅 😂 😂

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Bla bla bla
Rss is nazi fascists inspired by Europeans fascism,Nazism.
Rss is Zionist equivalent
Rss is muslims brotherhood equivalent
Muslims came and civilised.
Rss is fanatical military
Demolition of babri by rss brought them in government.
And the most stupid thing he said '
There was no hinduism before the Britishers ,they consolidated it to put them against muslims divide them and rule :creepy:
Ye admi pagla gya hai. :bplease:
They believe everything that the Pakistanis tell them.

The other day I saw a Lebanese mulla mocking India as a "joker country" by sharing clips about the bike stunt team showing their balance on bikes during Republic Day. A few Indians jumped on him with some clips from the rest of the parade, and he was like "Pakistan can nuke you in seconds". :lol:

And he was no larper - I checked his profile and it was full of Arabic and Arab content concerning their region.

All these inbreds are the same.

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
If you have leisure time, you can see it these Arab musings. They do hate BJP, RSS and Hindutva, Cry for Congress and Indira, imagine benevolence and greatness of Islamic rulers. 😅 😂 😂 😂

Only if India was a nuclear monster they try to paint, would have carpet nuked their piglet pakistan after 1974 & tested thermonuke to put it under the americ*nt & brits ass someday, like commie union in '62 did that's the only way to deal with & treat the anglo & kikeldom empire maggots

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Subramaniam Swami ji wants to remove modi..
He was once hero of RW. Look how paltukhor he is this kind of two faced people should have been kicked out way back. He wants some ministry he is getting nothing. That's why so much frustration.

Bharat ki economy achi badh rhi hai
-jhuth hai

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Subramaniam Swami ji wants to remove modi..
He was once hero of RW. Look how paltukhor he is this kind of two faced people should have been kicked out way back. He wants some ministry he is getting nothing. That's why so much frustration.

Bharat ki economy achi badh rhi hai
-jhuth hai
Have become older than 80 and still wants to get ministry. BJP made him the joker 🃏 he deserved to be.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Not only India, I'm seeing a steep rise in hatred towards their western master in ukro circlejerks, too much coping & seething is going among these entitled ukroturds due to their recent loss in avdiivka
Ukraine chose to play poodle to the wrong master.

When things go south, the dog gets the short end of the stick first before the neighbor turns on the master.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles