Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Azaad

Country flag
Poetic justice you say...

View attachment 241024
Still 5% of the population & growing. UK can put it down anytime it wants to . Whether they want to is another question. Frankly I don't buy the notion UK & the rest of Europe will be islamized. However this isn't to say they won't be beset with major problems for the rest of this century of which the peacefuls will be ONLY one of them. Suits us as well for our plates would also be full post 2040/50 which'd require a heavy handed approach

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

DingDong

Country flag

NutCracker

Country flag
High IQ discussions going on in r/Ewwrope
View attachment 241076
'My cycle stand guy has PhD in Sociology."

If that clown "lifeisfkinghell" doesn't see the reason why that PhD guy is collecting two rupee at cycle stand, then probably he is also collecting same two rupee sociology degree from the center funded uni.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
That guy chumlee was put behind bars by his family because he once stole money from there joint bussiness bank accounts & denied withdrawal of money and he also asked for his share and did not wanted to continue with family I think his family must have given him overdose of fentanyl
There is no concept of family in the Gora household. They are a 'family' only until everyone agrees to the primal authority of the house, i.e., the one providing for the house. It's an 18-year contract after which children are kicked out.

Goras have started being defensive since Indians point at this factor and mock about it. They call it "independence" and not just to close the argument, but heart in heart, they envy the stability Indian and Jewish families bring to the structure of the household with multi-generational occupants of the same family house.

Family is the strongest unit that Indians have; it should stay that way. Even if it means that some 'jajez' have to bite the dust officially or unofficially.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I remember I was the same guy with same atheist mindset anti Modi then anti hindu then anti india too at one point celebrating any indias problem/failure as Modi's on social media. Just like chamchas..
I was a full commie.. only one kind of thoughts.were put in my mind by algorithm... fortunately I found guys like string, sham sharma jaipur dialogue and many more who reduced my comminess and then started understanding politics better...
today I'm kattar Hindu with only aim of mullo ka khatma :megusta:& restoration of indic culture, values,pride.
Everyone here was a commie, liberal, "inclusive". Most Indians were. By the time we grew up, we got more conservative, Hindutva got mainstreamed and fortunately I'm no longer a lib.
I dont think anybody went that extreme I used to put karl Marx's wallpaper, my heart literally broke when I saw his reality on jaipur dialogues..
Lmao I too was kinda a fan of Stalin and Lenin and was inspired by Marx's propositions like "Religion is an opium of masses" which brought me closer to agnosticism back then. Until I got to know the reality of them and truth of this so-called "liberalism".

stat231

Country flag
I dont think anybody went that extreme I used to put karl Marx's wallpaper, my heart literally broke when I saw his reality on jaipur dialogues.. & also deeds of commies in revolution. What was feeded to me was completely different..
My dad caught me watching a dhruv rathee video , fir unhone mujhko baithke araam se "samjhaaya".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles