Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Cheran

Country flag
1707314997286.png

I would urge all EU/US cuntries to implement Sharia laws

I would also urge all EU/US cuntries to organize more socializing events involving their wife/girls/kids with Muslim immigrants so that they can get to know each other well. This helps to avoid communication gaps & Islamophobia.

1707315199131.png

shade

Country flag
View attachment 239801

I would urge all EU/US cuntries to implement Sharia laws

I would also urge all EU/US cuntries to organize more socializing events involving their wife/girls/kids with Muslim immigrants so that they can get to know each other well. This helps to avoid communication gaps & Islamophobia.

View attachment 239803

>F O R C E all Indians to abide

:bplease: :bplease: :bplease: :bplease: :bplease: :bplease: :bplease: :bplease: :bplease:

I want Modi to pass UCC nationwide now,.

Indrajit

Country flag

"I have never been as resentful of British public institutions, celebrities and police as I am today. You see, I have a big fucking problem. I was born a Muslim. I grew up in a Muslim family. My Muslim, Egyptian mother studied at Al Azhar University, the world's oldest Islamic educational institution, and I lived like any other Egyptian Muslim. Not for once in my fucking life, from the day I was born in 1990 until I left Egypt in 2016, did I see any single Muslim say that there's something called the "shahada" flag. I knew ministers, Imams, and scholars, interviewed terrorists and radicals, and pretty much crossed paths with almost every kind of Egyptian/Arab you could think of. Not one of them ever spoke about a "shahada" flag. Let me tell you why. The Shahada is a declaration of faith in one Gd, Allah. Understandably, no fucking one carries a flag of it around to show people that they believe in Allah. Why would you? No one gives a shit. When you are declaring Jihad, however, you wave the banner of Jihad. This is why Bin Laden had the same "Shahada" flag. This is why ISIS had the same flag. So, what do you think? Do you think those waving this flag in London are doing it because they want the bloke next to them to congratulate them for believing in one Gd? Or, is it more likely that, when a Jihadist group, Hamas, is waging war on Jews, they are waving this banner in support of this Jihadist group and Jihad in general? I can't get my head around this. I am in a situation where I have to either believe the Met police, and dismiss 25 years of firsthand experience of Islam in Egypt, or simply accept that the Met is either horrifically inept or, even worse, spinless. It's like watching someone refer to cancer as a "common cold" when you are an experienced doctor. You're telling them it's fucking cancer, and they're telling you "Nah, mate. It's just a cold. I'll take some paracetamol and I'll be fine". I had quit smoking for about 3 years before Oct 7th. I am back to smoking now. It's getting absolutely fucking unreal!"

Indrajit

Country flag
That's like what, the 5th or 6th attack on Indians in a month? A time will come in the not too distant future when the trade off between security and money just won't be worth it for Indian expats to the US.
Indians are seen as soft, easy targets. With police themselves targeted by defund groups, expect more like this to happen.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I've said it before about international tourism in India, I'll say it again about any sort of international arrivals. We need to stop trying to attract these dumb foreigners and having these international events, unless we can restrict them just to the neighbourhoods, hotels and events which are suitable for them. This stupid bitch stayed in some cheap hotels and now she's complaining about yellow pillows and unhygienic food, and made it big news since she's a tennis player.

For business visitors, whom we have no choice but to let in, we need to keep their visa rules as city specific and require them to pre-book in approved hotels in approved neighbourhoods before issuing a visa. It requires a complete overhaul of the visa system and abandoning this Incredible India tourism nonsense.

Neither are we ready for mass tourism and mass international events, nor do the visitors have IQ above room temperature to figure out how to be comfortable and safe in a developing country. Something has to give.

Even a clean and pleasant country like Russia has strict rules for western visitors regarding where they can travel and stay (not for Indians thankfully, we can wander around the whole country). China has strict rules about which hotels foreigners can stay in, and which regions they can visit. Most hotels in China have a signboard saying foreigners not allowed. But India of course needs to screw itself over, and allow these people to go and stay wherever they wish, and then badmouth us.

Last edited:

mamamia12

I've said it before about international tourism in India, I'll say it again about any sort of international arrivals. We need to stop trying to attract these dumb foreigners and having these international events, unless we can restrict them just to the neighbourhoods, hotels and events which are suitable for them. This stupid bitch stayed in some cheap hotels and now she's complaining about yellow pillows and unhygienic food, and made it big news since she's a tennis player.

For business visitors, whom we have no choice but to let in, we need to keep their visa rules as city specific and require them to pre-book in approved hotels in approved neighbourhoods before issuing a visa. It requires a complete overhaul of the visa system and abandoning this Incredible India tourism nonsense.

Neither are we ready for mass tourism and mass international events, nor do the visitors have IQ above room temperature to figure out how to be comfortable and safe in a developing country. Something has to give.

Even a clean and pleasant country like Russia has strict rules for western visitors regarding where they can travel and stay (not for Indians thankfully, we can wander around the whole country). China has strict rules about which hotels foreigners can stay in. Most hotels in China have a signboard saying foreigners not allowed. But India of course needs to screw itself over of course, and allow these people to go and stay wherever they wish, and then badmouth us.

The one thing we don't need in this stupid overpopulated country is another set of entitled buggers. Stop issuing Visas to foreigners on tourism. Ofcourse they may had brought some 12-ish billion in revenue in 2022 but imagine how much Indian Tourists venturing outside had spent, I imagine it more than incoming revenue. So government should promote in-house tourism and consolidate domestic tourists and location. But that is too much to ask from brain dead netas.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

Even a clean and pleasant country like Russia has strict rules for western visitors regarding where they can travel and stay (not for Indians thankfully, we can wander around the whole country). China has strict rules about which hotels foreigners can stay in, and which regions they can visit. Most hotels in China have a signboard saying foreigners not allowed. But India of course needs to screw itself over, and allow these people to go and stay wherever they wish, and then badmouth us.

Women tennis players outside 250 ranks are basically living in peanuts only. Except big tournaments there is no big prize. Even moto GP3 guys were saying their budget is limited and at max can book an 3 star hotel.

Finally goras simply leave Indian foods. No way they are going to survive an a dozen spices dishes

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
The one thing we don't need in this stupid overpopulated country is another set of entitled buggers. Stop issuing Visas to foreigners on tourism. Ofcourse they may had brought some 12-ish billion in revenue in 2022 but imagine how much Indian Tourists venturing outside had spent, I imagine it more than incoming revenue. So government should promote in-house tourism and consolidate domestic tourists and location. But that is too much to ask from brain dead netas.
MEA and GOI are clueless. I have seen the kind of bubble Indian govt officials live in with regard to westerners. They only interact with investors, politicians and diplomats who use flowery language about India all the time and talk about how great their experience was. As a result, in the Netas and Babus minds, this is what all westerners are like. They have no idea about the real world common westerner and how much of a chutiya he/she is. And of course the short term forex motivation.

another_armchair

Country flag

What kind of hotel has yellow pillows and unhygienic food?

Have lived in budget hotels(800-1500 ) in notorious touristy places like Varanasi, Haridwar, Goa etc and was lucky enough to find clean bathrooms, fresh pillow covers & clean bedsheets all the time.

My worst experience ever was during a one night stay at a hotel in Varanasi which will come across as bunkum because it was more than just borderline paranormal so I'll not go into it. The room was fine. Its inhabitants weren't very hospitable though.

Did she post pictures of yellow pillow covers and bed bugs?

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
What kind of hotel has yellow pillows and unhygienic food?

Have lived in budget hotels(800-1500 ) in notorious touristy places like Varanasi, Haridwar, Goa etc and was lucky enough to find clean bathrooms, fresh pillow covers & clean bedsheets all the time.

My worst experience ever was during a one night stay at a hotel in Varanasi which will come across as bunkum because it was more than just borderline paranormal so I'll not go into it. The room was fine. Its inhabitants weren't very hospitable though.

Did she post pictures of yellow pillow covers and bed bugs?
I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming the complaints are genuine.

another_armchair

Country flag
I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming the complaints are genuine.
That's fine. We Indians tend to be 'ok' with a lot of things & are quite accommodating.

Her instagram posts with pictures would add more credibility to her claims and if only she could name the hotel(s) too.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Women tennis players outside 250 ranks are basically living in peanuts only. Except big tournaments there is no big prize. Even moto GP3 guys were saying their budget is limited and at max can book an 3 star hotel.

Finally goras simply leave Indian foods. No way they are going to survive an a dozen spices dishes
I swear to all my ancient gods, these goras want a life changing experience where they "find themselves" but wanna do it on 25$ a day.

They want 25¢ dinners and cry that is isn't too good😅

Global Defence

New threads

Articles