Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

skunk works

Country flag
Those working in gas stations and shops are either second generation Indian Americans or Immigrants working part time. It is very hard to immigrate to western countries as an Indian. Most people immigrating are professionals.
Dude there's absolutely zero second generation Indian Americans working gas stations, or 'part time'.
No they don't immigrate legally- they come over on unrelated visas and simply overstay. Those are the ones working gas stations.

skunk works

Country flag
We should start targeting Baptist Church of Nagaland for its funding from the US. It is one of the most fanatical churches and funds separatism in both Nagaland and Manipur. Let them seethe then. We should embrace a bit of it and also let the Baptists and non-Baptists clash; harrow the missionaries/CIA operatives disguised as American tourists.
Doesn't matter, American high schoolers can't read this much. For a 5th grader this is Fourier transform level shit.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Dude there's absolutely zero second generation Indian Americans working gas stations, or 'part time'.
No they don't immigrate legally- they come over on unrelated visas and simply overstay. Those are the ones working gas stations.
Ah, I did not realize you were talking about illegal immigrants. I was talking about the legal ones who form the majority and most of them work in STEM.

Blademaster

UK aid to India does little for human rights and democracy, watchdog finds
Programme spent £2.3bn between 2016 and 2021 but is fragmented and lacks a clear rationale, report says

View attachment 196945
They need to be put on notice. Strict compliance with FRCA and foreign NGO funding rules and reporting requirements are the order of the day.

NutCracker

Country flag

Indrajit

Country flag

Funny thing only taiwan allows same sex marriage in Asia.
The article itself is from this guy - Sameed Basha. For an understanding of where he comes from, here are a couple of other articles from him

skunk works

Country flag
The article itself is from this guy - Sameed Basha. For an understanding of where he comes from, here are a couple of other articles from him

What boom? Australia was first world long ago when China was more of a sh*thole.

Sayman Ame

Country flag

Buddhism would be recognized as “a non-denominational philosophical organization” alongside organized secularism, recognized since 2002. It would receive federal funding of up to 1.2 million euros.

Dafuq do they need funding worth millions for? Last time I checked, you just meditate on the floor you sat on until an LED lights up around your head in a circle. Oh that's right - merchandise and other evangelical props - "Zen" t-shirts, Aasmani Kitab ( old monk edition) , and hit job articles against India/Hindus by highlighting the "plight of D#lits until they embraced Buddhism".

Everytime I see a Westoid fancying Buddhism, I can only imagine how much the West loves and craves the concept of Hinduism ( that Buddhism is a watered down version of) minus the idol worship (which is ironic, because the Buddhists couldn't take out the Hinduism out of themselves and brought back Buddha in figure form lmao)

KurtisBrian

Country flag
North Vietnam invaded the South. Poor peasants wanted to kill the rich, entertainers, managers, business owners, people in technology industries.... who lived on credit, hot potato, foreign wealth, foreign investments.

Vietnamese peasants went woke. Hated their Catholic French colonialist masters in addition to the rich in the South. Allied with the Russians and Chinese to blasted those foreigners.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Yeah i am sure that's what the board of a megacorporation is worried about most. Not 0.5% extra dividends, no. It's legal buttsex, a according to this surplus hire 'advocate'
Given how Silicon Valley Bank's fundings were going in Pride festivals and LGBTQ+ and every other such event, it won't be surprising if most American corporations these days want to move into this gender-fluid trend and milk it later for money rather than generate money upfront using common sense and normal cultural customs.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Buddhism would be recognized as “a non-denominational philosophical organization” alongside organized secularism, recognized since 2002. It would receive federal funding of up to 1.2 million euros.

Dafuq do they need funding worth millions for? Last time I checked, you just meditate on the floor you sat on until an LED lights up around your head in a circle. Oh that's right - merchandise and other evangelical props - "Zen" t-shirts, Aasmani Kitab ( old monk edition) , and hit job articles against India/Hindus by highlighting the "plight of D#lits until they embraced Buddhism".

Everytime I see a Westoid fancying Buddhism, I can only imagine how much the West loves and craves the concept of Hinduism ( that Buddhism is a watered down version of) minus the idol worship (which is ironic, because the Buddhists couldn't take out the Hinduism out of themselves and brought back Buddha in figure form lmao)
There is a lot to Buddhist philosophy than meditation alone. Please do not diss us just because these foreigners are using our name to demean you guys.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

Funny thing only taiwan allows same sex marriage in Asia.
but it's not consensus of majority of their people; they have had referendums over it and it resulted in 'Nay'
1679127547494.png

(may god forgive me for touching b b c :puke: for this screenshot)

the recent legalisation seems to be globohomo thing 🤷‍♂️

KurtisBrian

Country flag
but it's not consensus of majority of their people; they have had referendums over it and it resulted in 'Nay'
View attachment 197100
(may god forgive me for touching b b c :puke: for this screenshot)

the recent legalisation seems to be globohomo thing 🤷‍♂️
If she doesn't like what the Taiwanese decided she can probably move to a nation more agreeable to her beliefs. There is a shortage of young women on the planet. Massive excess of male beggars on the planet. Walls go up to keep those male beggars out.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles