Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Cheepek

UBS will buy Credit Suisse at~75% discount of the current market rate.

Oh well...

"There has been limited contact between the two lenders and the terms have been heavily influenced by the Swiss National Bank and regulator Finma, the people said. The US Federal Reserve has given its assent to the deal, they added."

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am sorry and I apologize, if I had known that there were Buddhists on here, I would have moderated the tone of my comment.

That said, the essence of what I meant to convey, I stand by. It's inconceivable for me as to how Buddhism gets to be a stand-alone religion when the core tenets essentially is what Hinduism has always held as its own principles and Buddhism draws on it heavily. I mean I can understand that if it fell under the Dharmic sub-sect, but a separate religion?

I reiterate, my tirade isn't directed at you (the OG Buddhists) in any way whatsoever. Like the Holy Dalai Lama, who always attributes Buddhism and a lot of its concepts to India/Hinduism and is grateful for it. It is at those Westoids appropriating the relentlessly yogic concepts of pranayama, "mindfulness", and yoga itself to Buddhism and writing articles every day on it attributing it all to Buddhism. They would want every good taken out of Hinduism and hammer the point that Hinduism is just "Caste System/Dalit oppression". It's frustrating.
Real Buddhists have no problem being recognized as a part of the wider Dharmic philosophy and we don't mind this. The concept of religion is a European/Islamic invader trend that has nothing to do with the thousands of years of tradition of debates and philosophy that we collectively have within Buddhist/Hindu society.

You are confusing the Ambedkarite logic with Buddhist philosophy, which is completely wrong. Ambedkarism is a political religion that is a mirror of the Abrahamic totalitarian mindset. The same goes for the Westoid mentality. Just as they classify Catholicism and Orthodoxy as different religions despite them both being Christianty, they also distinguish you from us.

It is not something that's going to change anytime soon, so instead of explaining it to them and dissing us, you might actually be better off telling them to suck it.

Dr_Deep

Country flag

With the recent attack on IHC in London by scumbag K-tanis ...one should ask..how much respect and importance does one gives to another's diplomatic enclaves..
Our Indian Police provide extra barrier to their properties but they dont...insabka Dilli Police barricade hatwao bc...sallle humare India ke police ka security mangenge phir usi Security shell ke protection se ..apni Embassy se Anti-India propaganda chalaenge...

Blademaster

With the recent attack on IHC in London by scumbag K-tanis ...one should ask..how much respect and importance does one gives to another's diplomatic enclaves..
Our Indian Police provide extra barrier to their properties but they dont...insabka Dilli Police barricade hatwao bc...sallle humare India ke police ka security mangenge phir usi Security shell ke protection se ..apni Embassy se Anti-India propaganda chalaenge...
I think we need to force the British to start paying high taxes on that piece of property. It is completely ridiculous that they have this much amenities while the Indian High Commission in Britain don't.

Maybe we should use this as a counterpoint or rebuttal to whatever stupid comments the Britshits make about donating aid to India or such. Claim that it is merely payment for the use of such prime land.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
I think we need to force the British to start paying high taxes on that piece of property. It is completely ridiculous that they have this much amenities while the Indian High Commission in Britain don't.
Excellent idea..all the properties in Chanakyapuri should double the lagaan...Seems like lot of useless countries like Pakistan, Englund are occupying prime area that can be given to important partners like Israel.who can actually pay that kind of property taxes..

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag

The embassy looked like shop on the street.
Why the embassy was not a separate property with walls

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
View attachment 197300

Look at this ..no security barricade and cordoning meanwhile UK High Commission has walled off compound and then Dilli Polic barricade..
It would make sense to withdraw their security barricades in Delhi. We were not serious until now, but time to get aggressive. Australia, UK, USA, we are being hounded everywhere. Time to respond.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Thank you for reminding this.

Why should the Brits defend the Indian flag on their soil when Indian Gov itself didn't do it on Republic Day in Delhi?
Private security is being considered, but will be too costly and it's impossible to protect Indian mission all over the world, khalis would simply target the mission without security.
Better option is to teach them a lesson, just do a target killing of few of the culprits and rest will fall in the line

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Private security is being considered, but will be too costly and it's impossible to protect Indian mission all over the world, khalis would simply target the mission without security.
Better option is to teach them a lesson, just do a target killing of few of the culprits and rest will fall in the line
There are very few little Punjab countries. They're usually scared little chicken shits in other countries

BhumiPutra627

Y Ghuuru G ka Khalsaa Y Ghuuru G ki Fatehh.

Bitch your ancestors in 1984 were still visiting church every Sunday. Wft do you know what happened.

The level of identity crisis white folks go through boggles my mind, just try to appropriate whatever they think will make them relevant.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Maybe we should use this as a counterpoint or rebuttal to whatever stupid comments the Britshits make about donating aid to India or such. Claim that it is merely payment for the use of such prime land.
Why claim a new "counterpoint" when Indian government doesn't accept any foreign aid at first place?

British "aid" money is used to support banned NGOs and sometimes even literally terrorist organisations in India. Government of India is well aware of it and it has been a topic of tussle between two. "We aid India" is just the cope mechanism of any average uneducated British nationalist lad.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles