Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Shitbull mauling kids in the west,

Columbia County boy, 11, mauled by pit bulls; owner arrested

Burt Baker III, left, was charged with reckless conduct after his pit bulls allegedly attacked 11-year-old Justin Stevens on Friday night. The child is shown at right in images posted by his mother. Baker is shown in a 2021 mugshot and 2020 Facebook photo with one of his pit bulls.

Boy, 11, attacked by 3 pitbulls, now missing 70% of his scalp and half of his ear, had bites on his leg

fortunately he survived, but physically and psychologically wounded for life for sure 😪

This is how he was when he got rescued from the attack

View attachment 194694

View attachment 194696
not even 4 days since this last post on the topic and Shitbulls are already mauling people like it's their job

this time an old aged man...

notice how those responders are fucking defending themselves with FIREMAN'S AXES

worst thing is, in amreeka where there is no universal nationwide ban on pitbulls or such restrictions over extremely violent breeds, the current gen breeders are mixing up pitbulls with others and creating mixed breeds as noticed by some people

a commentor snarkily calling it doggy eugenics but situation indeed seems grim giving to rising accounts of dog attacks involving pitbulls

i hope sense prevails at least in India and govt brings country-wide ban on shitbulls at least if not all violent and outright incompatible breeds due to environment-weather and other such factors (for e.g. there are people who import Husky and try to keep them in AC rooms 🤷‍♂️ )

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Gloomberg again fooled it’s gullible readers, may I ask how the fuck do they say UK’s GDP will be $3.2 trillion this year when its nothing more than BS?
View attachment 170974

$816 bn in Q1 would mean an overall GDP of $3.264 trillion USD (I know every quarter remains different but sure it gives a rough estimate), while UK’s GDP last year in 2021 was £2.2 trillion.
View attachment 170975

£2.2 trillion in current exchange rate would translate to $2.55 trillion in today’s prices.
View attachment 170976

So assuming their economy grows by 10% YoY in Nominal terms (UK’s under recession and has almost 10% inflation) and the GBP doesn’t sink further, UK’s GDP would be £2.42 trillion i.e. $2.8 trillion (again that too if britshit currency doesn’t sink further).
View attachment 170977

So one wonders how these Western maggots pull up such BS time to time? Even if UK does some magic and ends up becoming a $3 tn economy this year by fixing it’s exchange rate and improves GDP growth, it’s still $260 or something billion dollars behind Gloomberg’s delusions and more than $500 billion behind India’s economy which in reality is not going to happen. Zoonited Pigdom can enjoy their $2.8 trillion economy this year while India will be at $3.5 trillion, a good $700 bn ahead of them and slightly behind German Shepherds and the worst isn’t over yet for Zooropeans, their pet media can’t save them from humiliation for long.
Lmao, UK 2022 GDP = £2228 billion = $2745 billion ($2.745 trillion). (GBP has depreciated further).
Thats $800 billion less than India but since IMF/World Bank projections >>> Official data, BBC and other White media will continue to tell their population that UK's GDP is almost as big as India :lol:.
1677395552871.png
1677395802357.png
1677395848674.png

AK047

Country flag
Lmao, UK 2022 GDP = £2228 billion = $2745 billion ($2.745 trillion). (GBP has depreciated further).
Thats $800 billion less than India but since IMF/World Bank projections >>> Official data, BBC and other White media will continue to tell their population that UK's GDP is almost as big as India :lol:.
View attachment 194996View attachment 194998View attachment 194999
UK GDP will shrink in 2022. This article is outdated. In 2020 when Indian GDP fell these clowns were boasting how Indian economy fell behind UK and it would take about 3-4 more years to become 5th largest again. Indian economy meanwhile did that in 2021 itself.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Here you have an entire thread of cumskins coping hard about India's position about Russia-Ukraine conflict...

Liberal westoids are the dumbest creatures on earth when it comes to foreign policy. They seriously believe that they became rich and powerful due to their liberal values and not due to cold hard realism and conquest, also they believe that their country is moral leader of world or something.

AK047

Country flag
Here you have an entire thread of cumskins coping hard about India's position about Russia-Ukraine conflict...

LOL I got banned from that sub reddit for pointing out their hypocrisy. One of them was crying about caste discrimination, muslim discrimination stuff then I told him about minority crimes in west and posted some articles. Couldn't argue with me he then went to about r*pe rates in India, I then showed him the rates in US which was higher than India. He then showed articles on how r*pe was unreported in India. Then finally I showed him how the same happened in US. The guy stopped replying and I got massively downvoted and finally recieved a message that I was banned from that subreddit for trolling.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Do it westoids, the less Indians in west, the less competent people you have to run your country their biggest corporations. And bravo at banning "caste discrimination" which was legal for more than 2 centuries in seattle and is still today in rest of United States, India banned it right after she got her independence from britniggers. And yes we're suffering from his policies because of which we got modern metro rail running in our cities, smooth expressways, dedicated freight corridors, high speed RRTS metro, Bullet train, 7%+ GDP growth, fintech revolution and what not while you lowlives are living paycheck to paycheck on your centuries old trash subways with a gross savings ratio almost half of India :lol:.
1677398940947.png

Without realising what G20 is these cumskin buggers dream that they can kick out India i.e. the world's 5th largest and soon to be 3rd largest economy on earth and get Ukrainazis instead :rofl:

G20 is the group of world's 20 largest economies meanwhile Slava YouCryin' is not even in top 60 largest economies on Earth you brainless utter dumbfuck chimpanzees :rotflmao:.
1677400189497.png

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Do it westoids, the less Indians in west, the less competent people you have to run your country their biggest corporations. And bravo at banning "caste discrimination" which was legal for more than 2 centuries in seattle and is still today in rest of United States, India banned it right after she got her independence from britniggers. And yes we're suffering from his policies because of which we got modern metro rail running in our cities, smooth expressways, dedicated freight corridors, high speed RRTS metro, Bullet train, 7%+ GDP growth, fintech revolution and what not while you lowlives are living paycheck to paycheck on your centuries trash subways with a gross savings ratio almost half of India :lol:.
View attachment 195004

Without realising what G20 is these cumskin buggers dream that they can kick out India i.e. the world's 5th largest and soon to be 3rd largest economy on earth and get Ukrainazis instead :rofl:

G20 is the group of world's 20 largest economies meanwhile Slava YouCryin' is not even in top 60 largest economies on Earth you brainless utter dumbfuck chimpanzees :rotflmao:.
View attachment 195005
Meanwhile former malaysian PM :

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles