Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

The Juggernaut

Country flag
User: BananarepublicUK
Thread: Is it time to implement Mujib’s plan to bring Bangladesh and Pakistan closer?
Sheikh Mujib never wanted to break up his beloved Pakistan for which he was a foot soldier in his youth.

However, operation searchlight made division inevitable.

But that is history and we should move on - because Bangladeshi Muslims don’t have any hard feelings - given out of a 250 thousand deaths only 25 thousand were Bangladeshi Muslims.

The resentment is largely concentrated in the Hindu and Bihari communities because they suffered most deaths and violence. Pakistan and India were responsible for the deaths in those respective communities and only they can heal those wounds.

Anyway, here is what Mujib really wanted:

1. Effective joint military through a military alliance.

2. Most of our embassies housed in same buildings.

3. Free movement of people, goods and capital.

4. A central tax of 2.5% - to be used to fund relief efforts and mitigate natural disasters.

5. Extensive collaboration between universities.

Bilal9, mb444, BananrepublicUK and a couple of 2~3 more BD gems showcase there brutal incompetency and an IQ level below room temperature (asif they are mentally ill).

Ability to critically think, reading stats or reasoning seems to be a taboo on PDF.
Look like it should be on Pakistan's idiotic musings.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
pitbulls are already here, this case happened in July when a 82 year old mother of some ullu ka paththa got mauled to death by her son's pitbull
Pet pit bull attacks, kills 82-year-old owner in Lucknow
View attachment 174865
(the mother that got killed, the son that's responsible and the shitbul that committed it)

it was later handed over to authorities

aanndd if it wasn't enough just two or three weeks ago another loose shitbul attacked a young man in same Lucknow and severely injured him,
police was on chase of the owner that fled his home and nabbed him from somewhere

😒 all these phoren violent dogs should be banned here, already 80+ countries have put ban on shitbuls and so including singapore
Yesterday saw a chirkut with a Rottweiler.
, hence I keep a knife in my scooter.
You cannot control your dog' , I control it by depriving it of its life .
Too many waanbee Dog lovers .
Buy a sweet Doge of the breed to which @Tactical Doge belongs to .
Aka shiba inu .,

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
pitbulls are already here, this case happened in July when a 82 year old mother of some ullu ka paththa got mauled to death by her son's pitbull
Pet pit bull attacks, kills 82-year-old owner in Lucknow
View attachment 174865
(the mother that got killed, the son that's responsible and the shitbul that committed it)

it was later handed over to authorities

aanndd if it wasn't enough just two or three weeks ago another loose shitbul attacked a young man in same Lucknow and severely injured him,
police was on chase of the owner that fled his home and nabbed him from somewhere

😒 all these phoren violent dogs should be banned here, already 80+ countries have put ban on shitbuls and so including singapore
IMG_20221008_215251_441.png
IMG_20221008_215251_794.png

See , tell me Johny baba can this thing ever hurt anybody .
It's only demands are cuddles when he wishes that is , and also food and a box
Buy a scottish short hair cat , it's a cute and petrified breed. It won't even harm a mouse , I guarantee it

Swesh

Yesterday saw a chirkut with a Rottweiler.
, hence I keep a knife in my scooter.
You cannot control your dog' , I control it by depriving it of its life .
Too many waanbee Dog lovers .
Buy a sweet Doge of the breed to which @Tactical Doge belongs to .
Aka shiba inu .,
Went to some housing board here some idiot let out a pitbull unleashed on the road sniffing stranger

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Ajeeb DESH he yar generals ko foreign guns chaiye, logo ko foreign breeds chaiye, Oldest National Party simps for a foreigner, launde log ko bhi Russian chaiye.
DESH he ye Bandar ka gand.
Saare indian breed almost hound hai ya fir mastiff
Apke hisab se to bully kutta kam khtarnak hai pitbul se ?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Saare indian breed almost hound hai ya fir mastiff
Apke hisab se to bully kutta kam khtarnak hai pitbul se ?
Good sir,
Indian breeds have been here for thousands of years, they are adjusted to our temperature and humidity as well as people that look and behave like us.
Besides I do not see why Pajeet buy everything foreign, mellecehe worship is in bloom it seems.
Besides pet owners are onbouxious ******s.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Good sir,
Indian breeds have been here for thousands of years, they are adjusted to our temperature and humidity as well as people that look and behave like us.
Besides I do not see why Pajeet buy everything foreign, mellecehe worship is in bloom it seems.
Besides pet owners are onbouxious ******s.
Bhaiya. Shiba inu Doge and scottish short hair cat ko chod ke baki ke Saath jo karna hai kariye

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

That's all the dog we should ever need.

Literally fuck anyone that owns foreign breed.

Even the Armed forces never went for Indian breeds, inferiority complex no matter where, pajeets are forever going to be a low life self hating race.

ladder

Country flag

That's all the dog we should ever need.

Literally fuck anyone that owns foreign breed.

Even the Armed forces never went for Indian breeds, inferiority complex no matter where, pajeets are forever going to be a low life self hating race.
Indian Spitz is tropicalized German Spitz.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles