Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Government of India doesn't take any foreign aid. India is a bigger donor and soft loan lender than UK.

Precisely, UK and US "fund" missionaries, NGOs and even banned organizations involved in money laundering and terrorism. UK sponsors unrest in India and not aids India. And this will continue while British population will continue to cope and believe that they are donors.

Everyone has right to cope with their own confirmation bias even if it is a lie. Isn't it?
no they don't have a right.we must forcefully impose reality on people.people don't deserve their delusions.chinese treatment of uyghers should be standard.people must be made into quivering messes with intense beatings until the internalize the truth.

lots of groups in this world that deserve such a treatment but are spared due to equally misguided liberals and this new age thought of being more forgiving.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
no they don't have a right.we must forcefully impose reality on people.people don't deserve their delusions.
They deserve and believe in delusions. Most of British nationalists I've seen still believe that Britain is at epicenter of world affairs. Most people in world live in copium and hopium.
Otherwise, how do you think so many countries in this world are surviving?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
1665162170349.png

This deserve to be in this thread because these idiotic people themselves created this time-bomb-ish breed of pit bull terrier for ;juaa; of pit-fighting and afterwards it got outdated-banned etc keeping them as pets - and facing consequences of their own actions

fucking stupid people and their obsessions with keeping lethal dogs
worse, this is also creeping in with new generations of Indians who've started keeping imported dogs; many are potentially dangerous like Doberman, Alsasian ( - German Shepherd) and this shitbul too

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They deserve and believe in delusions. Most of British nationalists I've seen still believe that Britain is at epicenter of world affairs. Most people in world live in copium and hopium.
Otherwise, how do you think so many countries in this world are surviving?
i know they do,but I treat my enemies like how the chinese treat the uyghers,very sadistic and wiht a lot of cruelty.to really defeat a group or people,you must break them.for that, you must create despair,religion and delusions can stave of this which are one of the few advantages of religion.so forcefully ripping off these delusions actually speed up the disintegration of rival orders.

remember forgiveness and largesse for our own, for the other side, not even justice.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
worse, this is also creeping in with new generations of Indians who've started keeping imported dogs; many are potentially dangerous like Doberman, Alsasian ( - German Shepherd) and this shitbul too
Owning foreign breeds should be jailable offense by law.
All these pajeets Janwar lovers won't domesticat a street dog but they sure do want to import foreign wolves into the country.
Another case of Pure Pajeetery.
Some low life ****** Pajeet here in Patna is owning a Husky. I felt like bashing his head in when I saw it.

I feel unsurmountable amount of hate when I see this kind of stuff.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Owning foreign breeds should be jailable offense by law.
All these pajeets Janwar lovers won't domesticat a street dog but they sure do want to import foreign wolves into the country.
Another case of Pure Pajeetery.
Some low life ****** Pajeet here in Patna is owning a Husky. I felt like bashing his head in when I saw it.

I feel unsurmountable amount of hate when I see this kind of stuff.
See street dogs are good to go but not indian street cats .
I like scottish shorthair cats
images (8) (26).jpeg
images (8) (27).jpeg

This is a scottish short hair kitty.
Alas nobody in my family likes cats or dawgs

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
View attachment 174857

This deserve to be in this thread because these idiotic people themselves created this time-bomb-ish breed of pit bull terrier for ;juaa; of pit-fighting and afterwards it got outdated-banned etc keeping them as pets - and facing consequences of their own actions

fucking stupid people and their obsessions with keeping lethal dogs
pitbulls are already here, this case happened in July when a 82 year old mother of some ullu ka paththa got mauled to death by her son's pitbull
Pet pit bull attacks, kills 82-year-old owner in Lucknow
1665167670773.png

(the mother that got killed, the son that's responsible and the shitbul that committed it)

it was later handed over to authorities

aanndd if it wasn't enough just two or three weeks ago another loose shitbul attacked a young man in same Lucknow and severely injured him,
police was on chase of the owner that fled his home and nabbed him from somewhere

😒 all these phoren violent dogs should be banned here, already 80+ countries have put ban on shitbuls and so including singapore

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i know they do,but I treat my enemies like how the chinese treat the uyghers,very sadistic and wiht a lot of cruelty.to really defeat a group or people,you must break them.for that, you must create despair,religion and delusions can stave of this which are one of the few advantages of religion.so forcefully ripping off these delusions actually speed up the disintegration of rival orders.

remember forgiveness and largesse for our own, for the other side, not even justice.
Too much nonsense.
British are neither enemies nor purpose. They don't affect India's future anyhow now. So, what imaginary grandeurs their society belives is least of concern for India.

It rather brings some entertainment online.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
1665167847985.png

1665167856662.png

US of A and its obsessions with 🏳️‍🌈

The American Medical Association is asking "The Big Tech" and the Department of Justice to censor, deplatform, investigate, and prosecute journalists who question the orthodoxy of radical gender surgeries for minors, arguing that public criticism is "disinformation."

=======================================================================

Entire lgbt stuff and various so called "medical" procedures plus drugs involved in this are a big "Big Pharma" organised-run cabal to mint solid monies off these mentally challenged people; they want to spread it in other countries too to obviously weaken traditional family structures (as if current ;nuclear family; = parents plus one-two kids living alone in an appartment scenario isn't destructive enough) and sell these "medical procedures" "hormone therapies" and what not 😒 and less said about politics (mainly leftist/left leaning) within entire thing is better....

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Germany getting trying into india's internal matters far more than any other EU country.
And this is not first time they have tried. Just like every other time, they will be snubbed by Indian government with their trade deals proposals in tatters like Angela Markel's episode.
Unless Germany starts providing funding/weapons to either Pakistan or separatist, they are as harmful as Bosnia & Herzegovina to India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles