Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

sydsnyper

Country flag
The weird thing is .. I know all of this cause the media blared it ad nauseam one couldn't escape it even if one tried (I even remember Covefe).Although the amount of scrutiny he was put under was massive including russia gate . Something I noticed that his opponents never were . Sucks for the USA public that nobody decent can stand for president.
Yeah, the covfefe gaffe was really the stupidest hill for the US media to die on. Even the whole russiagate thing was blown out of proportion, which is why the sympathy of some people for Trump can be understood, but he is a grifter nonetheless. The whole weirdness of the situation, which goes to actually prove the outright bias in the US media, is that - EVERYONE knew his was grifting since the 90s', he had NO business acumen whatsoever, but as long as he was following liberal Democrat party lines, gave adequate attention to the media cunts they made him out to be some business grand-wizard. They knew that he was merely moving the wealth his father left for him, that he dodged draft for the Vietnam war, that he was a serial abuser, a wife cheater, a golf cheat - but hey, if he's doing good for their side of the politics, why not !!! The lessons learnt from this is that NEVER TRUST ANY MEDIA EXPLICITLY !!!

This I did not know ... When did this happen ?

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
None of these things are relevant to us here. We are not US citizens or residents. So what Trump or Biden or whomever does inside the US is of no concern to us - they can set fire to every single American, they can pull 40 trillion outta their butts and make every american a billionaire. Matters not.
The one and only one thing matters to us here, is which american leader is better for India and Indians in America. The end.

I'd happily take a shifty criminal crook who's better for India than a yudhishtir who is bad news for India.
Naah, that is where you are mistaken. He does not like India anymore than the KKK likes daal-churma. Coincidentally, the moves he made helped us in the case of the asinine funding and political support to the paki military, he was at loggerheads with the Chinese and he loves any attention anyone can give him. He had made some really scathing remarks against India during the Ford and Harley Davidson pull out. He made the functioning of Indian IT companies in the US very very expensive (and I'm not talking about the H1-B visa issue here). He would have as easily turned against India if someone who dislikes us sends him money. If qatar were to fund his bond tomorrow, i'm sure he'd pull out a prayer mat out of his pants to read namaz. Take for example his recent kerjiwalesque turn around on banning tiktok after he met one of its investors at his estate in Florida.

For context, unlike India, the US is not asking for a tiktok ban, they are asking that the app be sold to a US entity to ensure that the user data stays within US borders, failing which, the app will be banned.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Look at this @karn, they ALWAYS knew, and yet put him up on a pedestal to be worshipped as a god-of-business. Fun Fact, the book she is quoting from in the beginning "Art of the Deal" was actually authored by someone else who Trump hired to write a book under the Trump name.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Naah, that is where you are mistaken. He does not like India anymore than the KKK likes daal-churma. Coincidentally, the moves he made helped us in the case of the asinine funding and political support to the paki military, he was at loggerheads with the Chinese and he loves any attention anyone can give him. He had made some really scathing remarks against India during the Ford and Harley Davidson pull out. He made the functioning of Indian IT companies in the US very very expensive (and I'm not talking about the H1-B visa issue here). He would have as easily turned against India if someone who dislikes us sends him money. If qatar were to fund his bond tomorrow, i'm sure he'd pull out a prayer mat out of his pants to read namaz. Take for example his recent kerjiwalesque turn around on banning tiktok after he met one of its investors at his estate in Florida.

For context, unlike India, the US is not asking for a tiktok ban, they are asking that the app be sold to a US entity to ensure that the user data stays within US borders, failing which, the app will be banned.
None other than Jaishankar himself has said that Indo-US relations were better under Trump administration.
What he says is irrelevant. What he does, is relevant and Trump being far more anti-pakistan and anti-china is directly in India's favour.
US has no business asking domestic ownership of social media, since it already controls most of the social media and if anything, US has to make sure facebook, twitter, etc. are not owned by a US entity.

sydsnyper

Country flag
None other than Jaishankar himself has said that Indo-US relations were better under Trump administration.
What he says is irrelevant. What he does, is relevant and Trump being far more anti-pakistan and anti-china is directly in India's favour.
There are two key variables you did not consider, the Trump administration was composed of really conservative Christians and Biden's administration is mostly the far left leaning parties. Hence, it is only logical to assume that under Trump they hated the fact that they are paying for a Muslim country's limp dick army and they dislike communist Jina more than India. Trust me, they have no love for India, but saw us as a bulwark of the right size and number to counter Jina.

US has no business asking domestic ownership of social media, since it already controls most of the social media and if anything, US has to make sure facebook, twitter, etc. are not owned by a US entity.
Us does have business asking for either taking ownership of the data, by owning the company, of their citizens, especially when the current owner is a PLA lapdog. Even if you discount the concern for their citizen's data, consider that China has banned almost all US social media sites and forces Google to reveal personal information, doctor search results in their country. So, even from that point of view, the US will be suckers if they allowed tiktok to operation untethered.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
There are two key variables you did not consider, the Trump administration was composed of really conservative Christians and Biden's administration is mostly the far left leaning parties. Hence, it is only logical to assume that under Trump they hated the fact that they are paying for a Muslim country's limp dick army and they dislike communist Jina more than India. Trust me, they have no love for India, but saw us as a bulwark of the right size and number to counter Jina.
None of that is relevant to the bottomline : India-US relationship was the strongest under Trump, as stated by none other than our MEA chief. The why is irrelevant. Only the what matters- and what matters, is that we are better served by a Trump govt. than Biden govt.

Us does have business asking for either taking ownership of the data, by owning the company, of their citizens, especially when the current owner is a PLA lapdog. Even if you discount the concern for their citizen's data, consider that China has banned almost all US social media sites and forces Google to reveal personal information, doctor search results in their country. So, even from that point of view, the US will be suckers if they allowed tiktok to operation untethered.
Good. China has banned US social media for precisely the same reason US wants China to divest its social media - US govt controls the data and the algorithm for these social media. We should've banned them as well.
Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. If US wishes social media companies to not be owned by proxies of a foreign state, they have to do the same.
I work tech in N.America and my field of expertise is web security, so don't even start with me re: US govt influence over Facebook, twitter, etc.

Blademaster

Based on what US did, I think it’s time that India force Elon Musk to give up control of X formerly Twitter to an Indian company because Indians make the largest base and the data cannot be kept by an US entity who’s owned by someone who essentially works for the US government. Ditto with WhatsApp.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Based on what US did, I think it’s time that India force Elon Musk to give up control of X formerly Twitter to an Indian company because Indians make the largest base and the data cannot be kept by an US entity who’s owned by someone who essentially works for the US government. Ditto with WhatsApp.
Indians are the third largest user base and probably not in the top 5 revenue sources by dollar value.

sydsnyper

Country flag
None of that is relevant to the bottomline : India-US relationship was the strongest under Trump, as stated by none other than our MEA chief. The why is irrelevant. Only the what matters- and what matters, is that we are better served by a Trump govt. than Biden govt.
But it is, if we are talking about Trump being favourable to India out of the goodness of his heart, which it is not. What worked in our favour is that his coterie, did not allow their foreign policy be influenced by leftists and/or islamists; which is opposite in the case of the Biden administration, running amok with leftists & islamists. Neither president care about India or Indians personally speaking.

Good. China has banned US social media for precisely the same reason US wants China to divest its social media - US govt controls the data and the algorithm for these social media. We should've banned them as well.
Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander. If US wishes social media companies to not be owned by proxies of a foreign state, they have to do the same.
I work tech in N.America and my field of expertise is web security, so don't even start with me re: US govt influence over Facebook, twitter, etc.
Yeah, what either two does to each other with each other's Intellectual property, social media etc is a moot point to this discussion of Trump flip-flopping over the tik-tok ban after a a convenient meeting with a tiktok investor following the civil case.

Again, like I said in my first post on this matter, he has been through bankruptcies, court cases and even two impeachments and could very possibly wriggle out of this one too...

PS: His Son in Law received $2 billion from the Saudis and could very well bail him out tomorrow morning, if needed - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-...lth-fund-mohammed-bin-salman-jamal-khashoggi/

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
But it is, if we are talking about Trump being favourable to India out of the goodness of his heart, which it is not. What worked in our favour is that his coterie, did not allow their foreign policy be influenced by leftists and/or islamists; which is opposite in the case of the Biden administration, running amok with leftists & islamists. Neither president care about India or Indians personally speaking.
who are you responding to, that has said Trump is favourable to India outta the goodness of his heart ?
I simply said that Trump is favourable to India and none other than Jaishankar himself has said that. What his motivations are, is irrelevant to the fact that Trump is favourable to India. So thats why i am pro-Trump.

Yeah, what either two does to each other with each other's Intellectual property, social media etc is a moot point to this discussion of Trump flip-flopping over the tik-tok ban after a a convenient meeting with a tiktok investor following the civil case.

Again, like I said in my first post on this matter, he has been through bankruptcies, court cases and even two impeachments and could very possibly wriggle out of this one too...

PS: His Son in Law received $2 billion from the Saudis and could very well bail him out tomorrow morning, if needed - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-...lth-fund-mohammed-bin-salman-jamal-khashoggi/
None of these are relevant. Trump can be a billionaire, he can be a pauper. he can be a crook, he can be a satyavadi Yudhishtir. What matters is, he is better for India and Indo-Americans than Biden is.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

The thing is the anti india elements of Trump and possible anti- dharmic actions will always have the scrutiny and crisis of the opposition media, which means he is less likely to pursue it further and will probably face pushback globally. Also it can also be pushed into normalsphere as the Trump administration being anti india and usually the NPCs of many sides will instinctively act to be against it as they have been programmed in recent years to respond.

The problem with Biden or any other democrat or woke administration is that they usually have more of the blessings of the deep states of their country,the press, the woke idiots and other factions that the woke care for, so any anti india activity will be given an air of legitimacy and we Indians ourselves will have to go on the battlefield and counter all of it.

Also most of the secular gods promoted by the woke are against building a strong nation and hate any properties and values in nations and individuals and groups that helps build prosperity and strength. We Indians and many model minorities will fair badly in that calculus. Our country will be targeted BECAUSE we are NOT a basket case unlike the many weaklings and idiots around us. The woke is ultimately about weakness worship and no true nationalist can sincerely love their values. It is a form or slave morality, a manifestation of bioleninism.

jadoogar

Country flag
Its not worth it Tata steel bought Corus for US$ 12.11 billion
Tata Steel's Acquisition of Corus - Case Study (icmrindia.org)
Now they are planning to close the whole business in UK all that money down the drain.
West has FIRE economy is centered around finance, Insurance and real estate. It is a massive bubble and when the bubble bust, many will realize that grass is not always greener on the other side.
You chaps are young.
I remember the acquisition - the Brazilian company came in at the end and started bidding forcing up the price. Also from what I recall a mistake on Ratan Tata's part who may have ignored advice of his senior staff

Blackmamba

Country flag
You chaps are young.
I remember the acquisition - the Brazilian company came in at the end and started bidding forcing up the price. Also from what I recall a mistake on Ratan Tata's part who may have ignored advice of his senior staff
This is what Ratan Tata said while acquiring corus
"I am unfortunately a person, who has often said you put a gun to my head and pull the trigger or take the gun away, I won't move my head,"
Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

a fool and his money are soon parted.

slayingheaven

Country flag

The only discipline where citizens of the US have an overwhelming majority is in the social sciences department.
Why can't we "Weaponize" this aspect of ours? I mean only countries who can supply Quality and Quantity are two-China and India. China already weaponized them and yielded massive benefits. Even not going that harsh, we should atleast have used them as bargaining chips. China and India both situation are same, one exports physical goods and other virtual goods and are dependent on USA. But, one is too foolish to actualize this into an advantage.

Azaad

Country flag
Why can't we "Weaponize" this aspect of ours? I mean only countries who can supply Quality and Quantity are two-China and India. China already weaponized them and yielded massive benefits. Even not going that harsh, we should atleast have used them as bargaining chips. China and India both situation are same, one exports physical goods and other virtual goods and are dependent on USA. But, one is too foolish to actualize this into an advantage.
How does GoI weaponise this advantage? Pray, do explain.

Global Defence

Articles