Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Nigeria is a weird clusterf*ck of a place. Its majority religion is Islam but the population act and live like Christians.
They want to party and drink wine; they have an active African P*rn Industry too.
They will end up having a massive civil war between their leadership and general populace.
It's equally divided into north and south
South is xtian north is chuslim.
So the 47 situation is unlikely but it can surely be partitioned

angryIndian

Country flag
Nigeria is a weird clusterf*ck of a place. Its majority religion is Islam but the population act and live like Christians.
They want to party and drink wine; they have an active African P*rn Industry too.
They will end up having a massive civil war between their leadership and general populace.
Nigeria is destined to collapse in the next few decades. They have as much oil as water,yet languishing at the bottom with most living under extreme poverty, worst of all,it is rising.

I've chatted with so many Nigerians,most don't want the country to remain united. The South Christians want to separate from the violent and impoverished North.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
They survey they took was for breastfeeding age toddlers, who "did not have supplemental food apart from breast milk in the last 24 hours".

Their entire methodology was any toddler that didn't have something apart from breastmilk in 24 hours, was considered "zero food". They did not take a survey of the general child population, did not consider breastmilk as food, and did not see beyond 24 hours even when they got breastmilk. This is the BS we're dealing with.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They survey they took was for breastfeeding age toddlers, who "did not have supplemental food apart from breast milk in the last 24 hours".

Their entire methodology was any toddler that didn't have something apart from breastmilk in 24 hours, was considered "zero food". They did not take a survey of the general child population, did not consider breastmilk as food, and did not see beyond 24 hours even when they got breastmilk. This is the BS we're dealing with.
what happens next is, there will be medical conferences on this, there will be medical reps going around hospitals asking doctors to prescribe supplements to infants.

parents get worried since doctor told them, buy supplements, doctors and reps get their percentage in sales.

Azaad

Country flag

This is part of the larger - average Indian is malnourished story . It gives everybody from the academia to think tanks to the media to foreign governments to international multi lateral organisations like WHO & WFP to NGOs to pharma cos mfg nutritional supplements to indulge in a free for all .

It's also a multi billion dollar self sustaining industry.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Nigeria is a weird clusterf*ck of a place.
Much like how India would look without partition.
Its majority religion is Islam but the population act and live like Christians.
No, both are majority religions. Islam is 50%, Christianity is 45%, always at civil war with each other practically.
They have had one in 60s. And their usual situation would be called civil war in India by any means.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
This is part of the larger - average Indian is malnourished story . It gives everybody from the academia to think tanks to the media to foreign governments to international multi lateral organisations like WHO & WFP to NGOs to pharma cos mfg nutritional supplements to indulge in a free for all .

This is where I wish we had an actual "godi" media who would expose this every week in half an hour segments.

Azaad

Country flag
This is where I wish we had an actual "godi" media who would expose this every week in half an hour segments.
I believe there was a study conducted in Kerala in response to similar charges of malnutrition among children (?) or the general population which seems far fetched in the first place as Kerala is known for its high HDI numbers & I, personally, haven't come across cases of malnutrition in Kerala online .

The conclusion was somewhat muddled but I remember someone analysing it as perhaps the normal metrics for malnutrition as coined by the WFP / WHO needs to be relooked at when it comes to India

An interesting corollary to this, if it can be termed so, is some study ( no clue to its veracity) which concluded that belly fat among Indians which is so widely prevalent in the population, was the body storing fat due to memories carried by the genes across generations owing to food scarcity due to a multitude of factors . In other words the genes evolved to deal with a specific problem.

If that be the case, it can surely follow that prevalent metrics of malnutrition may be different when it comes to India.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

what happens next is, there will be medical conferences on this, there will be medical reps going around hospitals asking doctors to prescribe supplements to infants.

parents get worried since doctor told them, buy supplements, doctors and reps get their percentage in sales.

> REEEEEEE CHILD ONLEE GIVEN BREASTMILK HE GUNNA BE MALNUTRITIONED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>meanwhile your average baby food in da west be like
These woke ka chodas at one hand are shunning a completely natural way of nurturing infants - even going so far to calling it 'physically taxing' huh
- and other hand are promoting notion of feeding infant babies something that is practically 50 percent corn syrup = sugar huuuh
View attachment 156750

Only these "civilised" people can be this savage to shun such an elementary, natural practice
>...BUT NOT ALL WAHMEN CAN PRODUCE ENOUGH MELK FOR THEIR BABIES REEEEEEEEE
lmao shut the fuck up then there are much better homemade alternatives to breastfeeding than giving a literal fucking sugar spike to your infant
^i had made a post about it in past, still relevant because truly firang chods are idiotic

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Har ek activist Hunduphobic Hota hai, I will be very happy if so called environment activism just die. Bahut kachra ho chuka hai.
We're at a stage where almost every "grassroots" celebrity will be actively compromised. The ESG complex is a 20 trillion dollar ecosystem and it quite active. Soros is just a face. The vast majority of people will take a deal if it's good enough, combined with the accompanying social validation from the west. Anyone who is not overtly pro Hindu will have to been seen with suspicion, but our people aren't smart enough to reach that conclusion yet.

This can't be countered by a political party like BJP. It'll have to be RSS itself which puts forward inspiring grassroots personalities and publicize them the way Wangchuk was.

sydsnyper

Country flag

karn

Country flag
TBH, though it looks like his goose is cooked, he has a history of escaping from all legal wranglings in the past.... I mean, he wiggled out of two impeachments and a riot incitement...

View attachment 244898
View attachment 244899
The Newyork property case is the most absurd of all his cases .. After this goes to SCOTUS New york will end up paying him damages.

sydsnyper

Country flag
The Newyork property case is the most absurd of all his cases .. After this goes to SCOTUS New york will end up paying him damages.
It depends on whether he can pull it off if he gets his appeal and then wins his appeal.

karn

Country flag
It depends on whether he can pull it off if he gets his appeal and then wins his appeal.
The entire case is that he apparently overvalued his property while applying for a loan from a bank .. then paid off the loan . The bank has no problems and is happy to do business with him again . There wasn't even court appearance the judge straight up passed this. There is almost 0 chance that SCOTUS will uphold this .
This shit is so absurd that NYs democrats had to "reassure" property developers .

sydsnyper

Country flag
The entire case is that he apparently overvalued his property while applying for a loan from a bank .. then paid off the loan . The bank has no problems and is happy to do business with him again . There wasn't even court appearance the judge straight up passed this. There is almost 0 chance that SCOTUS will uphold this .
This shit is so absurd that NYs democrats had to "reassure" property developers .
I'll answer this is three phases:

Phase 1 - The Background:
I dislike Trump, i'll be honest about it, he is a con artist. He's been trying to game the system since the early 90s', but since he was a democrat supporter they had him make cameos in movies and even appearances on SNL yadda yadda yadda.... All said and done, it remains a fact that he is a grifter. While he claimed to be a billionaire, he lost his steak business, conned people out of the Trump university (there was an episode where his students were told that Trump was going to meet him for photos, and instead they had a cardboard cutout of him that people were supposed to take photos against), he misused his charity's donations to pay himself, while still claiming to be a billionaire he would frequently declare bankruptcies on his shoddily run businesses and avoid paying his creditors, and not to mention the numerous sexual assault cases and that episode of walking naked into the miss world dressing room for ladies grabbing pussy - Lets keep his sexual assault cases out of this for now. In 2016, he makes a heroic dash to the finish line by declaring in the Hillary debate that he always games the system !!! Rookie mistake... because though he may have won the hearts of idiots like Dave Chappelle, he literally admitted guilt on national television..

Phase 2 - The Civil Case:
His paperwork has been claiming losses throughout his organization to avoid paying taxes... the same orgs then inflated the value of his holdings to procure juicy debt (large sums against very low interest). He would pay off one large bank from the loan from another large bank.... i.e. P-O-N-Z-I scheme. The last of those lent him would have been thrown off his tail by declaring bankruptcy on some leg of his business. If, as you say, he did nothing wrong, then neither is Mallaya or Nirav Modi or Bernie Madoff.

Phase 3 - The pattern of the con & the stupidity:
1.He knew there was evidence of him with Epstein, but it was merely an association as a known NY businessman, BUT there was actual evidence of sexual assault against top Democrats, their funders and high profile supporters. Had he managed to reveal the Epstein list and kept that cancer alive long enough to go to trial, he would have ended any Democrat hopes of winning elections for the next two election cycles.
2. He lived a very colourful life, but since 2016, he presented himself as more catholic than the pope to his MAGA masses.
3. He claimed he HAD OBAMA's ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, proving he was an illegitimate president, in the process winning over a large chunk of supporters... but sunk quietly into his golden bathtub when Obama furnished his Hawaiian issued original birth certificate.
4. The dude misspoke about some storm heading into Alabama, when there was none (dementia ???), and instead of acknowledging the misunderstanding, he takes a PRINTED weather map, and draws a tit around Alabama to prove he was right.... as if no one could distinguish a black sharpie from a grey/blue printed map.
5. The Wall, was originally meant to be a figurative wall which would include greater funds to border patrols/CPB/detention centers to stop the influx of illegal migration... again, he misunderstood it to be a literal WALL (... uske baap ne banayi thi itni kabhi badi deewar... ) and then pushes billions into building it just to satiate his ego, which leaves no money for the stringent border controls which would have actually put a dent on illegal border crossings. Not to mention that Mexico was supposed to pay for it, and the brick and mortar wall turned out to be a bunch of steel slats which one can squeeze in through if you are slim enough and now needs lifelong replacement and maintenance and runs through the private properties of people.
6. The imaginary flotilla that he apparently sent to counter Chinese navy, was later found to be floating back to the US for repairs.

I do not think he is a nazi sympathizer, and he has been deliberately misquoted by the left wing media and they have gone out of their way to malign and make personal attacks on him and his family - but he is a conman nevertheless and these cases against him were long overdue.

karn

Country flag

I dislike Trump, i'll be honest about it, he is a con artist. He's been trying to game the system since the early 90s', but since he was a democrat supporter they had him make cameos in movies and even appearances on SNL yadda yadda yadda.... All said and done, it remains a fact that he is a grifter. While he claimed to be a billionaire, he lost his steak business, conned people out of the Trump university (there was an episode where his students were told that Trump was going to meet him for photos, and instead they had a cardboard cutout of him that people were supposed to take photos against), he misused his charity's donations to pay himself, while still claiming to be a billionaire he would frequently declare bankruptcies on his shoddily run businesses and avoid paying his creditors, and not to mention the numerous sexual assault cases and that episode of walking naked into the miss world dressing room for ladies grabbing pussy - Lets keep his sexual assault cases out of this for now. In 2016, he makes a heroic dash to the finish line by declaring in the Hillary debate that he always games the system !!! Rookie mistake... because though he may have won the hearts of idiots like Dave Chappelle, he literally admitted guilt on national television..

His paperwork has been claiming losses throughout his organization to avoid paying taxes... the same orgs then inflated the value of his holdings to procure juicy debt (large sums against very low interest). He would pay off one large bank from the loan from another large bank.... i.e. P-O-N-Z-I scheme. The last of those lent him would have been thrown off his tail by declaring bankruptcy on some leg of his business. If, as you say, he did nothing wrong, then neither is Mallaya or Nirav Modi or Bernie Madoff.

1.He knew there was evidence of him with Epstein, but it was merely an association as a known NY businessman, BUT there was actual evidence of sexual assault against top Democrats, their funders and high profile supporters. Had he managed to reveal the Epstein list and kept that cancer alive long enough to go to trial, he would have ended any Democrat hopes of winning elections for the next two election cycles.
2. He lived a very colourful life, but since 2016, he presented himself as more catholic than the pope to his MAGA masses.
3. He claimed he HAD OBAMA's ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, proving he was an illegitimate president, in the process winning over a large chunk of supporters... but sunk quietly into his golden bathtub when Obama furnished his Hawaiian issued original birth certificate.
4. The dude misspoke about some storm heading into Alabama, when there was none (dementia ???), and instead of acknowledging the misunderstanding, he takes a PRINTED weather map, and draws a tit around Alabama to prove he was right.... as if no one could distinguish a black sharpie from a grey/blue printed map.
5. The Wall, was originally meant to be a figurative wall which would include greater funds to border patrols/CPB/detention centers to stop the influx of illegal migration... again, he misunderstood it to be a literal WALL (... uske baap ne banayi thi itni kabhi badi deewar... ) and then pushes billions into building it just to satiate his ego, which leaves no money for the stringent border controls which would have actually put a dent on illegal border crossings. Not to mention that Mexico was supposed to pay for it, and the brick and mortar wall turned out to be a bunch of steel slats which one can squeeze in through if you are slim enough and now needs lifelong replacement and maintenance and runs through the private properties of people.
6. The imaginary flotilla that he apparently sent to counter Chinese navy, was later found to be floating back to the US for repairs.

I do not think he is a nazi sympathizer, and he has been deliberately misquoted by the left wing media and they have gone out of their way to malign and make personal attacks on him and his family - but he is a conman nevertheless and these cases against him were long overdue.
The weird thing is .. I know all of this cause the media blared it ad nauseam one couldn't escape it even if one tried (I even remember Covefe).Although the amount of scrutiny he was put under was massive including russia gate . Something I noticed that his opponents never were . Sucks for the USA public that nobody decent can stand for president.
This I did not know ... When did this happen ?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

None of these things are relevant to us here. We are not US citizens or residents. So what Trump or Biden or whomever does inside the US is of no concern to us - they can set fire to every single American, they can pull 40 trillion outta their butts and make every american a billionaire. Matters not.
The one and only one thing matters to us here, is which american leader is better for India and Indians in America. The end.

I'd happily take a shifty criminal crook who's better for India than a yudhishtir who is bad news for India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles