Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
normal day in untied kangdumb of britistan; where some random TV loicense inspector would try to break in your house over suspicion of "not having a TV loicense and yet owning one", for what purposes ? SO HE COULD SEIZE SOME 1300 POUNDS WORTH OF STUFF OFF YOU AS FINE?! 🤣🤣😒

oh and yes, this loicense money for merely owning a TV, goes straight to British Bullshitting Corporations, mind you, they literally force there to fund their mass propaganda media machinery

Trial By Fire

normal day in untied kangdumb of britistan; where some random TV loicense inspector would try to break in your house over suspicion of "not having a TV loicense and yet owning one", for what purposes ? SO HE COULD SEIZE SOME 1300 POUNDS WORTH OF STUFF OFF YOU AS FINE?! 🤣🤣😒

oh and yes, this loicense money for merely owning a TV, goes straight to British Bullshitting Corporations, mind you, they literally force there to fund their mass propaganda media machinery
When I first got to know about this TV license deal, I laughed my ass off. It is pretty much a state enforced protection racket run by capital to fund the pedos at the BBC. They mainly harass old people out of their pensions by threatening legal action. And then they have the gall to release freedom rankings for India:pound:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
When I first got to know about this TV license deal, I laughed my ass off. It is pretty much a state enforced protection racket run by capital to fund the pedos at the BBC. They mainly harass old people out of their pensions by threatening legal action. And then they have the gall to release freedom rankings for India:pound:
well many countries have this shit, but no one is as notorious in extorting license money for fuckin' TV broadcast reception as bartaniya is;
Our enemy neighbourhood al-baxtan also has some token TV loicencing that is covered with electricity bills once a year;
Japan has it too but 'violations' are rampant, and opposition to this practice is a national issue that some political right-wing party was formed to eliminate loicensing for TV, or at least limiting access to national carriers to only those who pay for loicensing fees which seems a valid point to me at least
Czech republik has TV loicense and so on

Trial By Fire

well many countries have this shit, but no one is as notorious in extorting license money for fuckin' TV broadcast reception as bartaniya is;
Our enemy neighbourhood al-baxtan also has some token TV loicencing that is covered with electricity bills once a year;
Japan has it too but 'violations' are rampant, and opposition to this practice is a national issue that some political right-wing party was formed to eliminate loicensing for TV, or at least limiting access to national carriers to only those who pay for loicensing fees which seems a valid point to me at least
Czech republik has TV loicense and so on
And you just know that you can trust the BBC because they're exempt from disinformation laws:laugh:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
ohk...thnk u.
some other people (not me but my frnd😉😁) know her from enrique song.
this nigah is fake, he was exposed many times for using autotunes and all
last time happened just recently on a live performance

his father was a legendary singer of spanish world though

DingDong

Country flag
The Z in gen Z stands for zombie
This "we suffered holocaust" rhetoric has also become rather boring.

After the recently concluded ceasefire and prisoner swap, I came to know that a large number of Palestinian civilians rotting in Israel's jails were exchanged for the Hamas' captives. This was a completely new information and slightly changed my perspective.

In this conflict, neither side is innocent. Neither side can claim moral superiority.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

After the recently concluded ceasefire and prisoner swap, I came to know that a large number of Palestinian civilians rotting in Israel's jails were exchanged for the Hamas' captives. This was a completely new information and slightly changed my perspective.

In this conflict, neither side is innocent. Neither side can claim moral superiority.
i think israel can claim moral superiority pretty easily IMO.
Remember, for A to be superior to B, it just means A has to be better than B, not that A has to be perfect.

DingDong

Country flag
i think israel can claim moral superiority pretty easily IMO.
Remember, for A to be superior to B, it just means A has to be better than B, not that A has to be perfect.
How? Both sides have killed civilians. In fact, Israel has killed more.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
How? Both sides have killed civilians. In fact, Israel has killed more.
Because israel accepted the two state solution that gave them less than half the lands they have now. Arabs, who'd openly supported Hitler's genocide of the jews, rejected it, tried to genocide Israel & lost - THRICE.
Realising that they cannot get their wishes fulfilled anytime soon to genocide Jews & Israel outta existence, they ended up electing a terrorist organisation to look after their affairs, who promptly turned civilian structures into dual purpose military use - making them legitimate targets under international law.

So yes, when side A has tried to genocide side B three times, failed & resorts to electing terrorists, side B is better, even if side B goes as far as to finally realise that the only way out is now to genocide side A.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
The Z in gen Z stands for zombie
And to think till a year ago that I had held hope that gen z was breaking the liberal mold from the millenials and is turning more conservative, based on a few isolated cases. Guess that was bullshit. They are turning outright commie. Good for us in the long run. With idiots like this, the west has no future. They are not going to be unable to maintain the economic and technological dominance they currently enjoy if these retards are the ones that will have to fill the work force and eventually take charge.

Swesh

I just has one perspective just like gandi said hindu should clear land for Muslim chuslim should clear land for only jew nation nothing more if muzzie can make separate land out of Hindu historical land som can jew nation be derived on our some muzzies nation period

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles