Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
My friend lost his job in the US because the company he worked for decided to shift its ops to Hyderabad and offered him to go and work there at local wages. lol... imagine from NY to Gachibowli overnight.
abhi to bure din aaye hi nhi,,, to ye haal hai. jis din unlimited dollar printing band hogi, tab west ka kya hoga.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
JUST IN: In New York City, a Muslim man made a threat to all non-believers.

"We're done being tortured and hurt and judged. This is the correct religion. This is the religion that all of humanity needs to be — Islam."

"We will not stop until it enters every home. So I want you to repeat after me. I want to hear it in every single district. It should tremble Brooklyn should hear it. The Bronx should hear it. Queens should hear it. Say it — There is no God worthy of worship except Allah. The God of Jesus, the God of Moses, the God of Abraham, and the God of the last and final prophet, Muhammed..."

Dr_Deep

Country flag
My friend lost his job in the US because the company he worked for decided to shift its ops to Hyderabad and offered him to go and work there at local wages. lol... imagine from NY to Gachibowli overnight.
Isliye work for US Defense Contractor or Government Agencies..salary will be low compared to thos fancy Silicon Valley Starups..but no NY to Gachibowli or Whitefield..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Software updated lol

West is not principled. They are always focused on short-term objectives and do not think about the long-term repercussions of their actions. This is their attitude towards not just foreign policy but also personal and professional attitude.

This comes from their mindset from their early days as Neanderthals. Since they had no technology, no tools, no medicine and no assurance of food, they had a hoarding mentality and would accumulate fruits, roots and meat whenever they could before winter. As their survival was not guaranteed, they would make the most of that particular day and had seldom a chance to think like a family, grouping, gathering, etc. Theirs is a more tribalistic nature. It's embedded in their subconscious and comes out in every decision that they make.

Compare this to the traditional Asian civilizations; pre-Islamic Iran, India, China, etc., and you will see that the mindset in our countries has always been more for the long-term since we were always a family-ecosystem-sustained unit as compared to the more tribalistic European and Abrahamic mindset.

Brown munda Rishi Sunak ka Jalwa
Do not get excited yet. This is probably the UK's last-ditch attempt at saving itself. Sunak is on his way out as are the Tories. Labour will complete the Sharia transition in the UK. This means that the UK will become the second Islamic-dominated country to wield nuclear weapons.

Before you think I am joking, remember that the Mughals ruled over the majority of Hindus. Had all Hindus joined hands, not a single Hindu would have been converted and the Mughals would have been driven out 3 centuries earlier.

Compare the current UK population to that era's Hindus in terms of the divided mindset. Muslims will easily take over the UK at this rate. They are not even 10% and command so much power.

Psacha1234

Country flag

shade

Country flag
Damn, is UK waking up ?

Brown munda Rishi Sunak ka Jalwa
Last hurrahs of the Conservative parties.
Rishi and Boris wagera will be thrown out and Keir Starmer will come in.

You can expect Keir to be an English Trudeau, and his Huggmeet will probably be some Britshit-Packie gandu.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Last hurrahs of the Conservative parties.
Rishi and Boris wagera will be thrown out and Keir Starmer will come in.

You can expect Keir to be an English Trudeau, and his Huggmeet will probably be some Britshit-Packie gandu.
Not really ...even if the Labour comes back there is going lots of areas where Torries will be strong. This won't be Sharia UK or the Mughal Times but more like the UPA I & II Times which had certain pockets/states with BJP in power. Yes, under Labour expect Islamists and their Khalistani lapdogs to get free hand and do lots of damage to normal Brits and non-muslims.. this will then generate lots of new Torries who voted Labor and now regret it. Economy will decline and if no FTA is signed with India then expect more cold behaviour from them but there is also a large Hindu lobby in the labor party along with Indian Investments in UK ( Tata-JLR System etc) which will keep them at toe, since its investment and jobs that matter at the end.
Once the economy becomes shittier, crime increases, Jihadis going out of hand..common Anglo-Brit who still lives on this ego that his forefathers used to rule these Pakis will vote back the Torries again.
Hence cycle goes on.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles