Indian Economy: News and Discussion

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This company does jhumla of make in India but most of their stock comes from bat-soup-country.
Most other companies, fearful of fondling by agencies and milauds for lying, say the truth instead.
No one can be shameless like him
He doesn't even assembles forget building basic components, he just add stickers of made in India like jiobook
TWS sector is a huge space for domestic manufacturing to take shape but this is dominated by fake start up companies who can speak wonderfully apart from it nothing

Hope mudiji moves his danda towards that direction like he did wrt phones and currently laptops

dfcool

Country flag
Righly said

Useless navi mumbai based unknown Indian companies building data centres to sell, not to consume.
@Haldilal is there any indian company which offers cloud services?

Atleast WITCH companies should have built cloud computing for people since they know how to do it. They are missing $15 billion dollars (1,24,000 crores+) every year.

literally there is no alternative to aws, azure, google cloud and they are priced in US dollars.

when i was testing other platforms it was cheaper, easy for me to signup for alibaba cloud, 5 years ago .

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Righly said

Useless navi mumbai based unknown Indian companies building data centres to sell, not to consume.

Atleast WITCH companies should have built cloud computing for people since they know how to do it. They are missing $15 billion dollars (1,24,000 crores+) every year.

literally there is no alternative to aws, azure, google cloud and they are priced in US dollars.

when i was testing other platforms it was cheaper, easy for me to signup for alibaba cloud, 5 years ago .

What about Yotta?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Righly said

Ya'll Nibbiars they may some firms emerge in India space but we are devade late in this domain.
What about Yotta?
Ya'll Nibbiars It's for Industrial sale we had like them for decades not for start ups, small and medium size firms.
its not for general people, its for enterprises. you have to talk to sales people and sign a contract.
now they are adding GPUs recently hence the bulk order.
Ya'll Nibbiars some of the start ups.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if Andaman basin is oiled then may he some day.

GOkIiceWMAAL_c-.png

sameer3694

Ya'll Nibbiars if Andaman basin is oiled then may he some day.

View attachment 254932

People often forget how China too is blessed with Oil unlike Vishwaguru!!
In terms of fossil fuels and natural resources, we're probably the unluckiest country on this planet. 1.5B people with barely anything at all. Even the coal we have is shit quality and need to import from Australia or elsewhere.

Tejbrahmastra

Country flag
In terms of fossil fuels and natural resources, we're probably the unluckiest country on this planet. 1.5B people with barely anything at all. Even the coal we have is shit quality and need to import from Australia or elsewhere.
Only thing we have that can solve our energy crisis is Thorium, yet we never tried Nuclear program into mission mode. We should have invested billions into thorium research and made India energy self sufficient via it, but alas we don't have leaders who can think that far!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles