Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Indonesian naming system is weird. You can't make out from their names as to who is what.

Michael Salim
Andrew Suryawardana
Aryadharma Sukardi
Jon Silasi

All these names could be either Muslim, Hindu, Christian, or Buddhist.

I went to Indonesia a few years ago for the first time and got the shock of my life when my counterpart then named Aditya Dharmaputra excused himself for doing namaz on a Friday afternoon at a Bandung television event.:crazy:
They largely believe their worship system has changed to Izlame but not culture. Cultural roots are connected to Bharat and Hinduism

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Indonesia was set to host it's first FIFA tournament.
Israel qualified for the tournament, Mooslims objected.
FIFA removed Indonesia as host. 🤪

FIFA Removes Indonesia as Youth World Cup Host

Oops jihadis

View attachment 198421
isnt bali Indonesia, majority hindu.. why its governer object israeli partition. they r also kattar musli, but they keep their hindu heritage for tourism nd softpower. how can a soft musli country object israrl, if they r not following quran nd its hatred toward jews.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
If I had to choose, i would rather live with a snake than an Islamist cuz the snake would likely be more loyal. But that's just me.
me too...but that snake should be poision less. practical hona mangta hai apun ko😂. saap pyar me apki pappi bhi le lega to upar pahuch jawoge. meanwhile momina ki pappi apko jannat pahucha sakti hai, with return ticket. 😝🤭

Global Defence

New threads

Articles