IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Here comes a retard who claims there was 29 FEB in 2019 LOL

All of your points. Retard points I must say I have already replied in last 10-15 pages, If you are not a retard you'd go back to read my replies on all the points you raised

I'm going to reply to several things here because you autistic brain cant comprehend simple logics and common sense

1. How long it take IAF to admit it shot down its Helicopter. 5- 7 months right? Why didn't they admit it right away btw?

2. India has not denied the Serial numbers of all the missiles at all. Pakistan has invited even india to come and inspect the missile themselves

So Why indians are so much retard and illogical that they can't even rebut their enemies through proper proof and logical analysis instead of shitty rhetorics and what not ?

Don't worry about F-16 pilots. Worry about Surya Kiran Pilots who are colliding their jets mid air like an amateurs or Those Mirage 2000 pilots who crashed the Upgraded Mirage right away. Can't trust Indian pilots these days, they can crash anything with simple mistakes
keep repeating same things until your death. but the truth will remain that your elite pilot can't even do a loop properly.what a pathetic cover-up by bringing surya Kiran crash again and again.

Neptune

Country flag
Since you are a retarded indian who works in a call center and goes by the name of Dick. and How surprisingly you are not commenting on Indian airforce mid air collision accident. two experienced pilots collided their jets mid air and you are not bad mouthing Indian airforce at all?

and you also didn't know that 2 years ago. American Airforce Elite Thunderbird Experienced Pilot crashed in similar Circumstances due to GLOC. He was pulling similar maneuver and lost his consciousness. ! Fot all the Illiterate bhakts and retards who doesnt know how to do simple google this is for you.

Report: Thunderbirds pilot killed in crash lost consciousness in high-G maneuver
Stephen Losey
October 16, 2018

Thunderbirds pilot Maj. Stephen Del Bagno prepares to board his F-16 Fighting Falcon during a modified ground show practice at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, Jan. 26. Del Bagno was killed April 4 when his aircraft crashed on the Nevada Test and Training Range during a practice aerial demonstration. (Master Sgt. Christopher Boitz/Air Force)

Thunderbirds pilot Maj. Stephen Del Bagno temporarily lost consciousness during a high G-force maneuver and was incapacitated right before a fatal crash in April.

The Air Force on Tuesday released the report on the investigation into the April 4 crash at the Nevada Test and Training Range near Nellis Air Force Base.

Del Bagno, along with five other elite Thunderbird pilots, was practicing an aerial maneuver called the High Bomb Burst Rejoin, and flew inverted for about 22 seconds at about 5,500 to 5,700 feet above ground level, where he experienced up to negative two G-forces, the report said.

Del Bagno then started a descending half-loop maneuver called the Split-S, reaching a maximum of 8.56 Gs after five seconds, the report said. The extreme G-forces caused him to lose consciousness and be absolutely incapacitated for the next five seconds.

About a second before hitting the ground, the report said he recovered somewhat and started trying to recover his F-16CM, but it was too late. He did not attempt to eject.

The accident investigation board found that the “push-pull effect” of quickly going from -2.06 Gs — or twice the equivalent of standing on one’s head — to 8.56 Gs dramatically lessened his tolerance to G-forces, and substantially contributed to the crash. Those conditions also lessened the effectiveness of his anti-G force straining maneuver.

Del Bagno, whose call sign was “Cajun,” was an experienced F-35 pilot, whose love of flying, enthusiasm and excitement for his first season with the Thunderbirds was apparent to all. In a January video documenting the moment he and other newly minted Thunderbirds received their iconic red flight helmets, Del Bagno called it “a fantastic day.”

His death rocked the Air Force, and especially the Thunderbird community, which grieved his loss. Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson and Chief of Staff Gen. Dave Goldfein were among those who expressed their grief. Fighter jets flew a missing man formation during a memorial service for Del Bagno at his high school in Santa Clarita, California, in April.

The Thunderbirds, known formally as the U.S. Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron, suspended public performances for six weeks after Del Bagno’s loss.

The report said Del Bagno was known as “an ‘inspirational’ leader who was always positive and put others before himself.”

“The merger between his positive personality and pilot skills made him a ‘perfect fit for the Thunderbirds' mission to recruit, retain and inspire,” the report said. “A member of his squadron summed up [Del Bagno] as ‘just a beautiful human being.’”

Del Bagno appeared in good spirits before the flight, the report said, and was current and qualified to fly. He had a reputation for exceptional physical fitness and had carried out many high-G maneuvers successfully in the weeks prior to the mishap.

But the report said that physical fitness does not protect against the physiological effects of negative-Gs, which can widen blood vessels and result in a loss of blood pressure and lowered heart rate. This can increase the danger when a pilot quickly shifts to high G-forces, which tends to pull the blood to the abdomen and lower extremities and away from the brain.

The F-16 was not overdue for any inspections, and there was no indication of any recurring maintenance problems or any mechanical, structural or electrical failure that would have contributed to the crash.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/...-crash-lost-consciousness-in-high-g-maneuver/

Here comes another armchair General who didn't know USAF THUNDERBIRD F-16 crashed in similar circumstances when he was truing to do a SPLIT-S Maneuver.

Okay retard how many time have you called me an Indian, it has to be at least 10 times. Clearly you have no arguments but just attack people and make stupid accusations. Once again I’m not Indian you stupid jealous 3rd world peasant.

I am still waiting for your proof of those dead Indians SU-30 pilots that Pakistan “shot down” that mysteriously “died in a car crash”. I asked you at least 4 times to provide a link but you keep running away like a little girl. Your Taqiya bullishit (sanctioned Muslim lying) is laughable. You keep shifting the goal post, first you claim the fake downed SU-30 were Rakesh Pandey and Corporal Ajay Kumar. Then you claimed it was that GC Harpreet Luthra that was the mysterious SU-30 pilot killed, then after that was debunked you claimed he was injured however he was perfectly normal and healthy at the awards ceremony.

7EDAA6B7-94EE-40E6-9D80-6B13E8CCBBF8.png

Then it morphed into:

D10B0994-0CCC-4B56-8B79-4F3E1A7AB818.png

At this post everyone thought you would never show your face again due to embarrassment but you dug deep and pulled out more Taqiya bullshit and it turned into:

2FC9AF23-AF90-4F8D-92FD-ACC493D03577.png

The funny thing is you have no shame because you blatantly ignored this:

FAE6B041-9572-4C16-B6C5-D09801690547.jpeg

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Inbred back? Lol shot a wingman a freaking wingman at wvr ranges lol.
and you guys shot a helicopter at 6-7 KM range in broad day light killing 7 of your own Indian fellows lol . So What ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay retard how many time have you called me an Indian, it has to be at least 10 times. Clearly you have no arguments but just attack people and make stupid accusations. Once again I’m not Indian you stupid jealous 3rd world peasant.

I am still waiting for your proof of those dead Indians SU-30 pilots that Pakistan “shot down” that mysteriously “died in a car crash”. I asked you at least 4 times to provide a link but you keep running away like a little girl. Your Taqiya bullishit (sanctioned Muslim lying) is laughable. You keep shifting the goal post, first you claim the fake downed SU-30 were Rakesh Pandey and Corporal Ajay Kumar. Then you claimed it was that GC Harpreet Luthra that was the mysterious SU-30 pilot killed, then after that was debunked you claimed he was injured however he was perfectly normal and healthy at the awards ceremony.

View attachment 44344

Then it morphed into:

View attachment 44346

At this post everyone thought you would never show your face again due to embarrassment but you dug deep and pulled out more Taqiya bullshit and it turned into:

View attachment 44348

The funny thing is you have no shame because you blatantly ignored this:

View attachment 44349

Since you lack grey matter and common sense and what not. As you are Indian and not asking Indians about their claims of Second pilot that they do dearly claims so is F-16 Pilot. So I'm equally engaging in conspiracy theories like them to counter their Bullshit. But you are a retard Indian. how would you understand simple things until it is spoon fed you?

So I'm gonna ask you one more time, You are raising fingers on Pakistani pilot aptitude while conveniently ignoring to answer USAF thunderbird crash. Just shows where your nationality and loyalties lies .

Ajax01

Country flag

All of your points. Retard points I must say I have already replied in last 10-15 pages, If you are not a retard you'd go back to read my replies on all the points you raised

I'm going to reply to several things here because you autistic brain cant comprehend simple logics and common sense

1. How long it take IAF to admit it shot down its Helicopter. 5- 7 months right? Why didn't they admit it right away btw?

2. India has not denied the Serial numbers of all the missiles at all. Pakistan has invited even india to come and inspect the missile themselves

So Why indians are so much retard and illogical that they can't even rebut their enemies through proper proof and logical analysis instead of shitty rhetorics and what not ?

Don't worry about F-16 pilots. Worry about Surya Kiran Pilots who are colliding their jets mid air like an amateurs or Those Mirage 2000 pilots who crashed the Upgraded Mirage right away. Can't trust Indian pilots these days, they can crash anything with simple mistakes
Hey inbred you are the reason banging cousins should be banned.
1. You know what a court of enquiry and court marshall is retard? Everyone knew the cause but to take punitive action complete the analysis of the fault takes time retard unlike collecting missile parts that landed with the aircraft.
2.You guys won Kargil 1971 1965 1947 and celebrate them . Who the fuck cares ? Will the Indian govt respond to every shitty celebration of the inbreds? No one has time or even wants to respond to Gayfoora's Antics. Probably Indian Govt isn't even aware of what was shown in that shit show. I don't know did Pak hold a press conference saying the radar images are fake?
Lol you didn't reply inbred why did Gayfoora go on TV on 29th and say the 2nd pilot died? Still on his Afeem? How was Serial Nos so clearly visible on a heavily damaged missile lol as claimed by Alan the asshole?

Ajax01

Country flag

Oh retard you missed your mom's Nikah Halala. Hawks don't have as advanced systems to prevent mid air collisions and recovery as F16s . Retard in a flying formation you fly with lots of other aircraft. Your best of the best Pork Chop couldn't fly a advanced F16 with advanced FBW alone in the sky and do a loop. Tons of videos of Indian pilots doing loops lol. None of them are Afghani Lundi awardees

Neptune

Country flag
Since you lack grey matter and common sense and what not. As you are Indian and not asking Indians about their claims of Second pilot that they do dearly claims so is F-16 Pilot. So I'm equally engaging in conspiracy theories like them to counter their Bullshit. But you are a retard Indian. how would you understand simple things until it is spoon fed you?

So I'm gonna ask you one more time, You are raising fingers on Pakistani pilot aptitude while conveniently ignoring to answer USAF thunderbird crash. Just shows where your nationality and loyalties lies .

Once agin moron, I have told you many times until Indians provide hard proof of F-16 kill I will disregard it also. Neither side have provided evidence, no wreckage has ever been found an no names have even been released. But thanks for admitting to making up conspiracies air head :lol:

At least you half assed owned up to pushing conspiracies but only after I dug up your posts and took screen shots.

itsme

Country flag
Ask your Hawk Jet trainer Pilots who have a habit of causing mid air collision. That what is it like to kicking ass of one own self. Better yet Ask Abhinandan whose ass was kicked by an F-16
And PAF dont even have an acrobatics team. Air show collisions happen all around the world, crashes happen all around the world. But, in this instance after PAF lost a F16 to Mig 21 in Op swift retard mostly pilot KIA and again during the celebration of op swift retard not by collision but, stupidity and pilot KIA. Abhi is flying again and will continue defending our skies putting his life at risk even if it means crossing into enemy territory again, we know Pak will chicken out and return him again even after he kills PAF pilots. So, PAF literally lost 2 F16s and 2 Pilots for a publicity stunt. Hahah talk about Karma.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
And PAF dont even have an acrobatics team. Air show collisions happen all around the world, crashes happen all around the world. But, in this instance after PAF lost a F16 to Mig 21 in Op swift retard mostly pilot KIA and again during the celebration of op swift retard not by collision but, stupidity and pilot KIA. Abhi is flying again and will continue defending our skies putting his life at risk even if it means crossing into enemy territory again, we know Pak will chicken out and return him again even after he kills PAF pilots. So, PAF literally lost 2 F16s and 2 Pilots for a publicity stunt. Hahah talk about Karma.
PAF traditionally has too low sorties and flying hours of pilots to be compared with IAF in terms of crashes.

That's one of the reasons why PAF started seeing spike in crashes because now it had to increase flying hours due to recent escalations.

Even Papua new Guinea national airlines have less crashes than United or American airlines but it doesn't mean Papua new Guinea has better pilots.

You fly more, you crash more. You stay grounded, no crashes. Simple.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Since you are a retarded indian who works in a call center and goes by the name of Dick
1. How did you assume that he works in a call center? You don't know shit about him, heck you don't even know if you are writing your thoughts rationally enough on this forum, do you assume like this all the time or this was one special day for you?

two experienced pilots collided their jets mid air and you are not bad mouthing Indian airforce at all?
2. Flying jets in a formation does have risks, the jets are are merely at 100 to 200 feet's adjacent to each other. In stark contrast, your Wing. Comm. was flying solo, gravely "miscalculated his altitude" and later realized he was too late.

2 years ago. American Airforce Elite Thunderbird Experienced Pilot crashed in similar Circumstances due to GLOC
3. To perform a Split-S maneuver, the pilot needs a significant altitude, i.e. >= 2500 feet's. Now your claim of G-LOC isn't true, G-Loc is an induced temporary comma state when high G-Forces shrink the lungs inside the body resulting in low blood flow to the brain. Why I am saying this, because the jet during last 8 sec tried to recover as if somebody was trying really hard to negate the G-Forces", pilot got mere 6 to 8 sec to realize he was in trouble. Recent videos suggest (can be found in this thread) pilot just few seconds before tried to pitch it again, he did it successfully but his altitude loss didn't complemented his efforts for the same.

You gave an article... I'll give you couple of links to videos. Here's a video number one, I suggest you watch it, take notes and come back to me, if you notes do contain "altitude misjudgments" ... than this conversation is already over. Here's video number two simulating the same incident in a real-world fighter jet simulator called, DCS.

When is Indian Airforce goign to release the evidence of Successful Balakot bombing?
Hold on to your horses, IAF is a state owned force, not some entertainment weekly news like ISPR which was formed solely to do information warfare. IAF has evidence, besides you give me the "guarantee" that you yourself visited the place fact checked it, no sir.. but you like to disgrace a folk whom you never met, never thought even an ounce that why did it took a month for PAK military to invite foreign reporters to the site. In one month, you can change the landscape very easily. You require evidence, here's the biggest evidence I give you, our military forces observed "no terrorist activity" happened till date, suggesting the military forces and govt. of Pak got a clear message. In fact, to shut the ISPR mouths, IAF have made clear that all future operations will be recorded.

How long it take IAF to admit it shot down its Helicopter. 5- 7 months right? Why didn't they admit it right away btw?
How long did it took PAK Army to let the reporters to the crash site? You yourself know the answer. Trials do happen in a professional state owned force, it takes time to punish the people and yes it isn't something to boast about, but tell me one occasion that mishaps don't occur in the fog of a skirmish or even full scale war? I suggest you watch Iraq war documentaries or even Vietnam air campaign documentaries and come back to me again for your another futile attempt to disgrace someone.

India has not denied the Serial numbers of all the missiles at all. Pakistan has invited even India to come and inspect the missile themselves
Do you think that any nation would do that? I am baffled by your statement here, what are you trying to prove? ISPR release the photos, to which a comprehensive credible article written here that debunks that. I am not expert in weapons, but I do understand math and technicalities, when a warhead detonates, its seeker element and rocket motor element fall intact. In fact, modern missiles glide to there target, its proximity sensor detects ideal distance of detonating its warhead. It's not like a missile comes screaming in and hits on the face of the pilot. Go figure!

Don't worry about F-16 pilots. Worry about Surya Kiran Pilots who are colliding their jets mid air
Formation flying has higher probability of errors than solo flight. If you just go and count of formation flying mishaps vs Solo ones, you'll know the number doesn't favor your futile attempts of cloaking the facts. Besides are you :crazy: to even compare Surya Kirans to a modern air-superiority fighter with fly-by-wire, post-stall-recovery software, a bubble canopy, and a modern day Aesa radar on board. F16 and F18 can be flown by a non trained person, as the degree of automation is quite high, however real flying takes accumen and training to complete the mission objectives. In fact the landing and takeoff is partially and even fully assisted. I suggest you watch some videos on this channel.

Those Mirage 2000 pilots who crashed the Upgraded Mirage right away.
Upgraded means there radar and other telemetry modules have been upgraded. Its humans after all flying a jet and it takes time to get familiar with newer equipment onboard . It also can't be neglected that it was technical snag.

I hope your questions are all replied to.

Foxbat

Country flag
Within a day of the incident the IAF presented the wreckage of the AMRAAM with the serial number clearly visible. It was real, there was no time needed to fabricate anything or do any research on Serial numbers. The Pakis first claimed it was from Taiwanese Air Force and when that was proven to be a lie they admitted they used F-16s and AMRAAMs.
The IAF clearly knew the serials matched with the PAF thats why they showed the evidence.
7PM8.jpg

The PAF on the other hand waited 3 weeks to release a grainy picture of the 4 missile parts in which the serials were not visible.
485652_13741296.jpg

After a year they released higher quality pictures of the serials still not completely visible. Also interestingly new missile parts were found and they contained serial numbers!
Its quite apparent the Pakis have something to hide. If there are authentic that they could have displayed the missiles immediately the next day like the IAF with the serials clearly visible. The fact they took more than a year to display part of the serial number clearly points to the fact that they are fake and they do not want their lie to be caught.

Speaking at the Pakistan Air Force headquarters in Islamabad, Air Commodore Syed Omar Shah said the "main reason behind a yearlong delay in making public the wreckage of MiG-21 Bison was a war-like situation, which prevailed at the time of dogfight". Really?
11.JPG

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
We should not base MiG-21 Bisons in forward bases like Srinagar and Pathankot as they will be first to face attacking force.
Look at PAF, they based F-7PG in Peshawar and Quetta far away from Indian border and the only enemies they will face are drones from Afg and Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles