IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

jik60

Country flag
It is a shame that you are talking about SU-30 kill cant be hidden. And about facts and about logics

Werent SU-30 flying somewhere near Pin Panjgal range? So Tell me what happened to the AN-32 Crash in Arunachal Pradesh. Didn't it crash in hills and it took a long time to locate the crash site and wreckage?

So it is quite logical that Su-30 might have crashed somewhere in PirPanjgal range or in a forrested area where away from Population. Where it cant be located easily!

2019 Indian Air Force An-32 crash

SU-30 KILL CLAIM Directly from pilot and PAF Spokesperson

Posting like a true Behen/cousin chod Pakistanis. The killing of Su30 is as true as you pincturewalas didn’t loose 1971 war and 1999 Kargil and of course the siachen. So be in your la la land by shoving the shits that your eunuch Army throw, up to your own ass.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Guys, leave this loser Pakistani alone. Its not his fault, he has been brainwashed by his armed forces. Pakistani armed forces cannot run a nation and they certainly cannot win wars, as evident from countless pakistani defeats. So they focus on only thing they are good at, brainwashing idiots like Saayaf and turning them into brain dead zombies.

As for the veracity of the claims, the proof lies in the pudding. If PAF had indeed dominated IAF on Feb 27 2019, why didn't they do anything when article 370 was abolished? Its been 7 months since Indian army is killing terrorists in kashmir mercilessly. Why is Pakistani army and PAF watching like cowards? Why don't they repeat their feat of Feb 27? Because they know that Feb 27 was a defeat for them, and not a victory. They lost their top of the line F16 to vintage Mig 21, and the shame was so great they had to cook a story to get around it.

I only feel bad for the Pakistani F16 pilot, who burnt alive for his nation but his sacrifice hasn't even been acknowledged by them. In fact, think of his family, who haven't been given the opportunity to grieve for their son. But then, they should have expected this. This coward behavior of PAF is not much different from coward behavior of Pakistani army, who abandoned their own soldiers without supplies or backup during Kargil. The Pakistani soldiers were so short of food, they literally started eating grass, not to mention, since PA didn't accept their bodies, they were buried like common criminals instead of the military burial that they rightly deserved, having bled and died for their country.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
It is a shame that you are talking about SU-30 kill cant be hidden. And about facts and about logics

Werent SU-30 flying somewhere near Pin Panjgal range? So Tell me what happened to the AN-32 Crash in Arunachal Pradesh. Didn't it crash in hills and it took a long time to locate the crash site and wreckage?

So it is quite logical that Su-30 might have crashed somewhere in PirPanjgal range or in a forrested area where away from Population. Where it cant be located easily!

2019 Indian Air Force An-32 crash

SU-30 KILL CLAIM Directly from pilot and PAF Spokesperson

Bhai,where is the proof.....I can say anything but it only believable on proof and facts...
I am not expecting any logical conclusion from you but expecting some commonsense from you...
Did an32 debris located or not...May be if I am not wrong, for that particular case IAf awarded some local villegers for searching and helping to find out the site...
But do a single picture of su30 debris found till date???
One interesting fact is that in Kashmir,where people are mostly pakistani sympathizer....
Now you post the video of how PAF shot down a su30 but without evidence,
Whereas IAF presented the AWACS data of f16 kil but you ignored....It directly from IAF chief and also from ground controller and also from Abhi....But ....

Ajax01

Country flag
I'm gonna suggest you the same thing I suggested rone up there

1. Go to psychiatry hospital. Take Sameer Joshi with you as well because both of you have a habit of seeing imaginary things

2. or You and Sameer Joshi come to Pakistan, Analyze the missile wreckage yourself to bust the Pakistani Propoganda
LOL who wants to go to the shithole ? Sameer Joshi dosen't have the time to go to inbred den

Ajax01

Country flag
Where is the proof of whatever you are saying ?

If you classify the debris of Mig-21 as second airplane. God Help your eyesight and mental state.
LOL your retard army could confuse 1 person for 3 for around 12 hours on the ground wonder how much afeem they smoked?

Ajax01

Country flag
Calling me a retard while not knowing Pakistan only dropped 2 H-4. Show us the ground pictures that it didnt detonate. Because detonation impact was in a forest. As simple as a photographic evidence because Your airforce is a liar. Cant believe whatever they say now.
Going by your argument why didn't PA make a vlog of the inside of Balakot buildings the very next day or atleast allow the reuters journalists?

Ajax01

Country flag
Nobody brought anyone. Alan warnes accepted the open invitation of Pakistan airforce. How about B.S dhoana stop BS'ing for once and accept Pakistan open invitation to come and analyze missile wreckages? Whats stopping him ?
Again your pet dog Alan said he saw the burnt out rocket motor as the missile was heavily burned , how were the serial numbers visible if it were heavily burned. But according to your inbred logic as the Porkies didn't take pic of all 4 missiles attached to mig21 wings it didn't happen? Took them 1 year to find all parts of a missile that was still attached to the jet that went down. Parts suddenly appear on every interval

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
This paki comes time to time to unload the propaganda ,he was unloading propaganda of Sikh pilot in su 30 before until I punched him then he did a 180 and stop mentioning any of it ,let's just keep him barking ,he just comes here for trolling from his free time,but mods should really ban him ,he unloads too much of propaganda

varun9509

Country flag
This paki comes time to time to unload the propaganda ,he was unloading propaganda of Sikh pilot in su 30 before until I punched him then he did a 180 and stop mentioning any of it ,let's just keep him barking ,he just comes here for trolling from his free time,but mods should really ban him ,he unloads too much of propaganda
Not the first time he has flip flopped. Remember GC Luthra, F16 never used, fake AMRAAM claim, nothing happened in Balakot, to kya wha 1 mahine tak sab kuch block karke ande de rahe the?

Dr Sayaaf, MD in Psychiatry should focus on first treating his own mental state, and then his nations.

But one thing is certain, he is doing a commendable job in trying too hard to spew propaganda.

Best Trying-too-hard award 2019-20 goes to: @Sayaaf.

Everyday brings shit tone of of posts, Kaam dhandha karta bhi hai kuch ya yhi hai rozi roti hai?

Still hasn't answered one simple question, where is that Doosra banda who DGISPR claimed to have in custody and the Teesra Banda who died after crashing. Kuch to bata.

#WhereIsTheDoosraBanda #WhereIsTheTeesraBanda

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

Ccut980

Country flag
Self delete.

Last edited:

Foxbat

Country flag
Pakistani's love to quote "neutral" western media, but I guess they won't be quoting this article:

Balakot: What is the status of madrasa and people after one year
Mohammad Zubair Khanjournalist, BBC for Hindi
  • 27 February 2020
https://www.bbc.com/hindi/international-51644053

"A year ago, the sparsely populated mountainous region of Pakistan was targeted by the Indian Air Force, it is still closed to the common people.
This area looks completely inaccessible, with an invisible security circle around it and the deployment of an intelligence shield. This situation is when a year has passed for this incident."

"When we reached Kangar village after walking for almost an hour from the market, the men present in their homes refused to talk to us.
They told that they are not allowed this. If they talk, they will be questioned later.
People also stopped us from taking pictures and making videos and said that this too is not allowed."

So much secrecy after a few destroyed trees?

Compersion

Country flag

A divine bird. the first. fought valiantly. clipped wings and injured.

Imagine the sight of a divine bird coming out of nowhere with a super speed thought process of going right for the enemy. disregard for own safety and deep inside to enemy area. an area that was fully censored and ready. attack for honour - an attack for the righteousness. quick and fast the mind is set and ready its for the good it is right it is honorable.

the pakis said "what is this crazy guy doing? is he f&*()^% crazy? "coming right into the minefield!!""

that sight of the divine bird to go after the enemy. it was for honor and to make it known. a single. he hit and he hit well.

its more divine she did not allow him to defeat all of the enemy that day. she could have. she told him to hold off. he knew her power and if she did (her strength lifted the dhanush and she is supreme). **#

he must have thought where and why he did not win fully. where are the others. he knew he did it for a reason.

he managed to inform and give information. he made a statement. the reason the enemey gave was a defense of adharma (terrorisim)

the divine bird thereafter lived forever. the moksha was supreme and everlasting.

The sight of serving tea?

We call it the legend of JATAYU. An award of such divine nature and reason (to go after an enemy for honor and righteousness and define the eventual response) ought to be given to certain supreme actions. (i would label the feb 27 to be one and also by and between Tukaram Omble of equivalent supreme nature ... for the mother and more). The JATAYU supreme award.

Watch what comes next Pakis !!

**# "When Pakistan Air Force targeted Indian Army's Brigade HQ on Feb 27 (the day after Balakot ops), we had grounds to retaliate and were ready. But political clearance for counter-strike never came."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles