IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 43735
So u closed airspace for 3 months to avoid shooting down the passenger plane lol give this retard logic to your own inbred kaum.
This is literally the most stupidest reply I've ever seen from a bakht. Thankyou for proving that you are not capable of critical analysis. I proved my points and you can only spew verbal diarrhea instead of factually debunking them. Thankyou come again.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

So can indians claim that SU-30 was not flying when it was busy Dodging AMRAAMS? because Pakistan Airforce saying SU-30 blip vanished never to be seen again

Atcjurvin

Not this VEDIC ANALYSIS AGAIN. Because a retard like you forgot how Christine Fair blasted Sameer Joshi and Indian analyis that how can 2000 LB SPICE BOMB cannot destroy a Tin convered weak structure ?

Thankyou come again cuz your puny brain can't function on higher plane
Read starting lines to know more about her and btw why u keep quoting her she is not even a military expert.
Screenshot_2020-02-28-16-10-04.png

Your thick brain doesn't even know how spice works.
Notice the holes on the roof.
Untitled-1-4-640x400.jpg

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Read starting lines to know more about her and btw why u keep quoting her she is not even a military expert.
View attachment 43737
Your thick brain doesn't even know how spice works.
Notice the holes on the roof. View attachment 43738
here comes another stupid reply as usual.. Kindly go to google, compare Balakot Tin roof structures with the structures that you just have shared in your post and tell me can balakot structures withstand a 2000 pound bomb like the ones that you have shown in your pics ?

Atcjurvin

here comes another stupid reply as usual.. Kindly go to google, compare Balakot Tin roof structures with the structures that you just have shared in your post and tell me can balakot structures withstand a 2000 pound bomb like the ones that you have shown in your pics ?
Only 90kg explosives were used in each bomb. And each bomb fell in between the compound

Agraj

Country flag
Lot of BS spewed in the Post without any facts logics and verifiable proofs. I'm not gonna reply all of it, because most of these points i've already discussed in last 10-20 pages, go through those to Find that how 2 army units reporting abhinandan separately and how a Mig-21 Ejection seat which has its own parachute caused confusion to indian soldeirs to saw a second parachute from their side and cause confusion to Pakistani for multiple pilots

It is literally there in last 5 or so pages all of these things I'm claiming

I'm really gonna respond to that why Pakistan chose to close airspace and took 40 days to take Journalists
Because the answers are so logical, so obvious, so full of facts and so full of Information already shared on the internet that Bhakts, IT CELL members of BJP's, fekus on this thread and retards who doesn't even know how to perform simple google search or Keep a lookout on my previous posts where I literally shared all of this.

IRAN SHOT DOWN AN AIRPLACE OVER ITS AIRSPACE DUE TO CONFUSION

INDIA SHOT DOWN ITS OWN HELICOPTER DURING BATTLE WITH PAKISTAN DUE TO CONFUSION

Military code error by DGCA led to SpiceJet chase in Pakistan

(Indian baited Pakistan very hard to shoot down a civilian aircraft)
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

first of all Pakistanis were and are more smart than you or those indians who question why Pakistan closed the airspace

* Pakistan deployed SAM hence it closed airspace to avoid shooting down airplane like IRAN and Indians shot down their own Helicopter IN CONFUSION

* Pakistan was smart hence they didnt shoot any civilian airspace

* Indians wanted to bait Pakistan by assigning military codes to Civilian air jets or Send Military jets under the shadow of civilian aircrafts so it can shoot down some kind of civilian aircraft

* Pakistan anticipated the move and hence closed the airspace. Because Pakistanis are smart and not like you

* Pakistan wanted to Punish India. And successfully brought AIR-INIDA very close to bankruptcy. Mission Achieved

Indian airlines suffer over 548 crores in losses due to Pakistan airspace closure

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/50...es-in-losses-due-to-pakistan-airspace-closure

Air India worst-hit by closure of Pakistan airspace, loses over Rs 60 crore
https://www.indiatoday.in/business/...ace-loses-over-rs-60-crore-1481460-2019-03-19

Now coming back to point of taking journalists to Balakot after 40 days.

Satellite images show buildings still standing at Indian bombing site

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...standing-at-indian-bombing-site-idUSKCN1QN00V

Why the Heck Pakistan will be in a hurry to Take journalists to Balakot When Satellite images already proved Indian Airstrike failed and all the building were intact and not damaged? Can you explain to me in simple english, Why just why Pakistan had to take journalists immediately when satellite images are doing a much better job?

Let's see whose a retard here !
I will try to be civil with you my fellow human being.
Sunn betichod,the shooting down of MI7 was due to IFF Transponder being switched off,the whole thing was unfortunate,a court of enquiry was set,and all responsible were put to justice.but you wouldn't know anything about it,as your ranking officers are disowned,discarded on a regular basis,fuck they don't even get a proper burial.coming to balakot strikes ,you think IAF targeted only balakot ? This is one more lie your army is throwing at you jahils,going by your track record you will believe anything your army says like the incident of downing 5 IAF aircraft in a minute by some goatfucker ,so there's that.the ammunition used during the strike was spice 2000 ,and the penetration it did can be visible,the images are open source now you can have a look if you want.i clearly remember seeing dj goatfucker saying we will take foreign nationals and press to balakot,but the weather isn't great so maybe tomorrow or day after.this was 27 evening.and it so happened that the weather didn't change for next 45 days,but you jahil goatfucking awaam were happy over the fact that abhi came to have tea in pakistan.i get it whatever floats your boat.about the airspace closure,if you think you guys have a hand in shutting down air India you are fucking dimwit inbred of the highest order.Bainchod aukaat hain tumhaari ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Only 90kg explosives were used in each bomb. And each bomb fell in between the compound
Are you mentally challenged? Because have you seen the structures of Balakot camp ? A 2000 POUND bomb penetrating those structures would put such a big hole plus the explosion itself will create hugh hole in tose tin roof WEAK STRUCTURES

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I will try to be civil with you my fellow human being.
Sunn betichod,the shooting down of MI7 was due to IFF Transponder being switched off,the whole thing was unfortunate,a court of enquiry was set,and all responsible were put to justice.but you wouldn't know anything about it,as your ranking officers are disowned,discarded on a regular basis,fuck they don't even get a proper burial.coming to balakot strikes ,you think IAF targeted only balakot ? This is one more lie your army is throwing at you jahils,going by your track record you will believe anything your army says like the incident of downing 5 IAF aircraft in a minute by some goatfucker ,so there's that.the ammunition used during the strike was spice 2000 ,and the penetration it did can be visible,the images are open source now you can have a look if you want.i clearly remember seeing dj goatfucker saying we will take foreign nationals and press to balakot,but the weather isn't great so maybe tomorrow or day after.this was 27 evening.and it so happened that the weather didn't change for next 45 days,but you jahil goatfucking awaam were happy over the fact that abhi came to have tea in pakistan.i get it whatever floats your boat.about the airspace closure,if you think you guys have a hand in shutting down air India you are fucking dimwit inbred of the highest order.Bainchod aukaat hain tumhaari ?
Here comes another mentally challenged who doesnt even know what kind of weak Tin covered roof. Stone structures are there at balakot camp whose pictures you can see on google. That Christine fair said the same. Satellite images back that up. You need to critically raise your IQ level to have a more factual logical discussion with me.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
images (27).jpeg
Are you mentally challenged? Because have you seen the structures of Balakot camp ? A 2000 POUND bomb penetrating those structures would put such a big hole plus the explosion itself will create hugh hole in tose tin roof WEAK STRUCTURES
I think you are the one which is suffering because your father married his first cousin anyways this how damage of Israeli spice 2000 looks like and i don't think it will look i don't think it will look like meteor crater from space.

Atcjurvin

Here comes another mentally challenged who doesnt even know what kind of weak Tin covered roof. Stone structures are there at balakot camp whose pictures you can see on google. That Christine fair said the same. Satellite images back that up. You need to critically raise your IQ level to have a more factual logical discussion with me.
Pakistani talking about IQ lol.........
Screenshot_2020-02-28-16-29-28.png

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 43743
I think you are the one which is suffering because your father married his first cousin anyways this how damage of Israeli spice 2000 looks like and i don't think it will look i don't think it will look like meteor crater from space.
Once again comparing a Proper steel roof structure with a tin roof Stone made Structure

Retardation knows no bound !

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Not this VEDIC ANALYSIS AGAIN. Because a retard like you forgot how Christine Fair blasted Sameer Joshi and Indian analyis that how can 2000 LB SPICE BOMB cannot destroy a Tin convered weak structure ?
Dear Allah,
Can you ask your fellow morons not to spew idiotic MahaMad maths and logics here pls..

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just putting it out here IAF is a habitual liar and faking Aircraft kills. Seen here in images An Indian Mig jet being passed off as Pakistani jet
eYenuq1.jpg
X07m9sJ.jpg

Atcjurvin

Just putting it out here IAF is a habitual liar and faking Aircraft kills. Seen here in images An Indian Mig jet being passed off as Pakistani jet
View attachment 43745 View attachment 43746
It has been one year but still u keep coming again and again with same things only to get abused by us it is rightly said Pakistanis doesn't have any shame. It also shows your desperation and profession.

Agraj

Country flag
Jahil inbred goatfucking society dancing to foreign lolly now ? Expected behavior.remember your jahil qom was dancing after a correspondent counted all your f16s ? When a pentagon spokesperson in. A Press conference said we never did anything such.you inbred bunch will dance to anyone's tune as long as they are siding with pisslam.IAF maintined there stance,our bison was downed one of there f16 is down.whereas dj gayfur changed his statement thrice.we have one of there pilot in custody 2 are on the run and will soon be caught.again 3 changed to 2.1 pilot in custody one at cmh,third one, we have only one pilot.not to mention your forum was pretty sure you guys even got hold of one Zionist pilot also,who's in custody.su 30 was being piloted by. a kufr Zionist and marde e Momins downed the tayyara and captured him by the grace of olah uber.like wtf.then came luthra then avenger 1,your propaganda knows no bound.you guys are lying one after the other just to wrap your jahil awaam to divert them from the current economic implosion.IAFs stand to this day is still the same.you are on the same iq level as your institutions,that's the reason you guys can only produce jehadis

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Jahil inbred goatfucking society dancing to foreign lolly now ? Expected behavior.remember your jahil qom was dancing after a correspondent counted all your f16s ? When a pentagon spokesperson in. A Press conference said we never did anything such.you inbred bunch will dance to anyone's tune as long as they are siding with pisslam.IAF maintined there stance,our bison was downed one of there f16 is down.whereas dj gayfur changed his statement thrice.we have one of there pilot in custody 2 are on the run and will soon be caught.again 3 changed to 2.1 pilot in custody one at cmh,third one, we have only one pilot.not to mention your forum was pretty sure you guys even got hold of one Zionist pilot also,who's in custody.su 30 was being piloted by. a kufr Zionist and marde e Momins downed the tayyara and captured him by the grace of olah uber.like wtf.then came luthra then avenger 1,your propaganda knows no bound.you guys are lying one after the other just to wrap your jahil awaam to divert them from the current economic implosion.IAFs stand to this day is still the same.you are on the same iq level as your institutions,that's the reason you guys can only produce jehadis
Indians claiming fake F-16 kill shot lecturing others LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles