IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofhind

Country flag
Retards like you cant understand simple english like this where America Clearly said

As a matter of policy, the Department does not publicly comment on details of government-to-government agreements on end-use monitoring of US-origin defence articles.”
No point running around in circles. You said a count took place. US DoD said not aware of any such count taking place. Obviously US Defence officials cannot do a count without the Pentagon knowing it. End of Story.
Only a dumbfuck Pakistani can go around trying to stretch semantics to suit his agenda.

4 missiles dikhayi thi na tum chootiyon ne press briefing mein?
Where is the warhead section of one R-73?

Apni ammi ki choot mein daal diya kya dildo bana ke?
Bhikmange bhosdike har jagah aa jaate hain muh se tatti karne.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Since you belong to a group of Habitual liars. Despite your BS DHAONA SAYING NO PROOF FOR F-16 kill

Then why are you awarding Abhinandan F-16 kill if no proof exists?
You are nothing if not stubborn. I am trying to give you the benefit of doubt but you are hell bent on proving that you are the biggest moron that this forum has ever seen. You don't even know what Dhanoa said, yet you are stupid enough to quote him. For your tiny pakistani brain, here is an excerpt from his interview.
Abhinandan Varthaman was flying a MiG-21 Bison that does not have non-cooperative target recognition capability which the Su-30 or other modern aircraft have got. So he on his own cannot confirm that he shot down an F-16. Our other sensors — AWACS and radars — have all confirmed that the aircraft that went down in that sector appears to be a Pakistan F-16 fighter.
Also
The kill is attributed to Abhinandan as there was nobody else in that sector.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...f-bs-dhanao/story-F951EkysveW1FvD5qvl95L.html

You see for retards like you who say Pakistan has to proof that they are not replicas or fake stuff. Why the HEck Indian airforce is not accepting Pakistan invitation to come and inspect the missiles themselves?
If any such invitation was given, we would have accepted.

I mean i'm lost here. Is this how wise and intelligent people behave? Like you and how Indian airforce is behaving?

Seond where is the denial from IAF that Pakistanis are displaying fake missile?

I guess it is too much to expect form you. U are just spewing verbal diarrhea of lies. Without backing up anything !
Rich coming from guys who built a monument based on "verbal diarrhea of lies without backing up anything"
And that was just last year. I haven't even started to go into pakistani lies of previous years.
Should I just post what pakistani newspapers were saying on the morning on 16th December, 1971?

By the way, please improve your spelling madrassa educated retard.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No point running around in circles. You said a count took place. US DoD said not aware of any such count taking place. Obviously US Defence officials cannot do a count without the Pentagon knowing it. End of Story.
Only a dumbfuck Pakistani can go around trying to stretch semantics to suit his agenda.

4 missiles dikhayi thi na tum chootiyon ne press briefing mein?
Where is the warhead section of one R-73?

Apni ammi ki choot mein daal diya kya dildo bana ke?
Bhikmange bhosdike har jagah aa jaate hain muh se tatti karne.

Retards like you dont understand simple english. That warhead "was burnt" due t impact. and

As a matter of policy, the Department does not publicly comment on details of government-to-government agreements on end-use monitoring of US-origin defence articles.”

Good luck mate in learning english cuz you are not able to comprehend simple english sentences now

Neptune

Country flag

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are nothing if not stubborn. I am trying to give you the benefit of doubt but you are hell bent on proving that you are the biggest moron that this forum has ever seen. You don't even know what Dhanoa said, yet you are stupid enough to quote him. For your tiny pakistani brain, here is an excerpt from his interview.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...f-bs-dhanao/story-F951EkysveW1FvD5qvl95L.html

If any such invitation was given, we would have accepted.

Rich coming from guys who built a monument based on "verbal diarrhea of lies without backing up anything"
And that was just last year. I haven't even started to go into pakistani lies of previous years.
Should I just post what pakistani newspapers were saying on the morning on 16th December, 1971?

By the way, please improve your spelling madrassa educated retard.

Here comes more Moronic rants of a retard who doesn't even has basic googling skills. Invite was given Last year to Any experts who want to come and take a look at evidence. Guess there are no experts in IAF hence they didn't accept it

B.S Dhoana and you are the retards simply. Because both of you doesnt even know that Electronic Jamming can produce results. Pakistan HAS DFRM in their inventory. Even your Indian experts admitted Pakistan JAMMED THE HELL OUT OF YOUR RADARS and Communication equipment !

So kindly comprehend basic warfare capability and how EW is done and how it can help in masking Jets movement. then come and have debate about the Fake Evidence

B.S Dhoana and Modi... Both are the different sides of same coin. One sells the medicine of cloud cover and other willfully propagates the EW JAMMING and disappearance of F-16 as a kill ! LOL

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
https://www.defenseworld.net/news/24576/US_Not_Aware_Of_Any_Pak_F_16_Count__Report

Now where is my answers? Still waiting to see those dead SU-30 pilots killed in a car crash and proof of those photoshopped kill marks on the JF-17.
As expected, You claimed US STATE DEPARTMENT, and now sharing a DEFENSE DEPARTMENT claim that they are "UNAWARE" . An indian who couldnt understand simple english because they also said this

Defcon 1

Country flag
Here comes more Moronic rants of a retard who doesn't even has basic googling skills. Invite was given Last year to Any experts who want to come and take a look at evidence. Guess there are no experts in IAF hence they didn't accept it
So, basically, you couldn't find the invite yourself and continue to rant like a moron. Carry on.

B.S Dhoana and you are the retards simply.
But you were quoting Dhanoa so confidently just a minute back. When I showed you what he really said, why did your piss your pants? Have some bladder control mate.

Because both of you doesnt even know that Electronic Jamming can produce results. Pakistan HAS DFRM in their inventory. Even your Indian experts admitted Pakistan JAMMED THE HELL OUT OF YOUR RADARS and Communication equipment !
This has got nothing to do with the fact that your pakistani coward F16 pilot was burnt alive while running away from a Mig 21. Btw, you speak of DRFM as if it is some superman tech and India doesn't have it.

armyofhind

Country flag
That warhead "was burnt" due t impact. and
Sure, and I'll say that it got burnt after coming in contact with your ammis warm pussy juice.

You do understand that warheads have a fuse right? They don't just randomly burn. It's not Porkistani Ass to just spontaneously catch fire.

If the warhead burnt, you wouldn't have found the rest of the parts. And that too in the convenient sections of seeker head, motor and tail section.

One R-73 was fired and only one of the warheads was "burnt"? Hain bey bakrichod? Why wasn't the warhead of the other missile burnt on impact? As you claim, the Mig-21 was shot with both missiles on it then they impacted the ground at the same velocity .. shouldve both been "burnt"? But only one was "burnt". I'll tell you why... Because the other missile exploded in your ammis arsehole.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So, basically, you couldn't find the invite yourself and continue to rant like a moron. Carry on.

But you were quoting so confidently just a minute back. When I showed you what he really said, why did your piss your pants? Have some bladder control mate.

This has got nothing to do with the fact that your pakistani coward F16 pilot was burnt alive while running away from a Mig 21.
The video of invite is like shared 5-10 pages back. This is the level of intellect I'm debating. Sigh! and then suddenly comes the BS claim of F-16 pilot burnt alive. Mate did you saw with your own eyes ?

Jaymax61

As expected, You claimed US STATE DEPARTMENT, and now sharing a DEFENSE DEPARTMENT claim that they are "UNAWARE" . An indian who couldnt understand simple english because they also said this

US did not want to get embroiled in this mess. Fine. Moving on.

Your Shah Rag is firmly in our grip. All you have done so far is Twitter Warfare. Tell your corn flake peddling corner plot grabbing jernails to drop the pretense. They are no better than dalaals.

After a full year, you guys come up with missing parts and serial numbers. Really? Did you at least remember to use spell check this time or its another Tiawan like stunt?

Lies lies and more lies. IAF has electronic data. Release data from your AWACs if you are so damn sure.
Enough of this BS. Your frustration at the lack of a spine in your army which keeps talking shit and does not do a damn thing is quite visible. Save your strength, your pain is going to stay for a long time. Not only will India keep on getting stronger, but soon you will be fetching balls and Frisbee for your Chinese masters.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

read the first para carefully and apply ice in your ass.
Screenshot_20200226-201444.jpg

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sure, and I'll say that it got burnt after coming in contact with your ammis warm pussy juice.

You do understand that warheads have a fuse right? They don't just randomly burn. It's not Porkistani Ass to just spontaneously catch fire.

If the warhead burnt, you wouldn't have found the rest of the parts. And that too in the convenient sections of seeker head, motor and tail section.

One R-73 was fired and only one of the warheads was "burnt"? Hain bey bakrichod? Why wasn't the warhead of the other missile burnt on impact? As you claim, the Mig-21 was shot with both missiles on it then they impacted the ground at the same velocity .. shouldve both been "burnt"? But only one was "burnt". I'll tell you why... Because the other missile exploded in your ammis arsehole.

A retard who cant see that engine still attached with Hard point and harping like a wannabe bakht who has a PHD from MIT LOL. MAte if you are so confident in your claims why the Heck you just go to Pakistan to disprove the claims? Or IAF for that matter? Pakistan has open invitation. But if you were true in your claims you would have send your experts by now. !

Neptune

Country flag

B.S Dhoana and you are the retards simply. Because both of you doesnt even know that Electronic Jamming can produce results. Pakistan HAS DFRM in their inventory. Even your Indian experts admitted Pakistan JAMMED THE HELL OUT OF YOUR RADARS and Communication equipment !

So kindly comprehend basic warfare capability and how EW is done and how it can help in masking Jets movement. then come and have debate about the Fake Evidence

B.S Dhoana and Modi... Both are the different sides of same coin. One sells the medicine of cloud cover and other willfully propagates the EW JAMMING and disappearance of F-16 as a kill ! LOL

If Pakistan jammed Indian radar how come India provided radar data showing F-16s? How did India vector fighters to confront Pakistanis? There is zero evidence Pakistanis jammed radar, they did however intercept communications. It’s difficult to claim Indian radar were jammed when a Mig-21(with ancient radar) penetrated deep into Pakistani airspace and locked into an F-16.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

wow so u can jam AWACS aliens must have given u such tech bravo mate such type of claims can only be expected by Pakistanis.

Defcon 1

Country flag
The video of invite is like shared 5-10 pages back. This is the level of intellect I'm debating.
Independent analysts only. Guess that kind of excludes IAF, but whatever floats your boat.

and then suddenly comes the BS claim of F-16 pilot burnt alive. Mate did you saw with your own eyes ?
Yes I did. But I won't prove it to you. I will give that kill to Abhinandan in presence of US military attache, and when they don't protest it out of courtesy, I will use it a proof that IAF really did down an F16. Not only that, I will also make a monument to commemorate the kill without any shred of evidence.

Oh wait, that's not me. That's what you and your pathetic PAF did.

Btw, seems that you have stopped quoting Dhanoa now, good for you kid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles