IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is like the 4th or 5th time you accused me of being Indian. I posted my picture here before. Im European you twat. You have no arguments and instead make personal attacks.

What? You done crying? I could barely understand anything you said, it’s as if kindergartener is crying online. How about answering for your past claims? Remember those dead Indian su-30 pilots that died in a car crash? Where is a link for that? Remember you said those JF-17 kill marks were photoshopped? Where is the original image? Remember you said the Pakistani memorial for the Swift Retort was fake? Again, you still haven’t proven that either. You are good at making fake claims and then hiding.

Ah so there is no second pilot? But...but...but...your Gafoor baboon was claiming otherwise and then had to retract the claim when he realized how asinine it sounded. You yourself was screaming there was a second pilot. When faced with public scrutiny and the pressure to provide evidence and proof even pathological liars from Pakistan capitulate at some point. Regrettably Pakistanis will never fully admit their faults, they will instead tap dance and and shift the attention elsewhere, so even though no second pilot existed Pakistanis claim they definitely shot down an SU-30 but zero evidence was provided and zero wreckage or photos exist, or any explanation how an SU-30 vanishes but hey Pakistanis did the same thing in the 1980s when facing Mig-23 and by now we know Pakistanis lies out of their teeth but Pakistani still haven’t retracted their claims and instead still maintain their F-16s had Mig-23 kills despite those Mig pilots coming forward years later with detailed testimony and providing evidence including photos of those downed Migs years later.

I can assure you my IQ is double yours. As a Pakistani you should be the last to talk about IQ.

As usual moving in circles. Pictures of 4 missiles shared. IAF Chief saying NO Proof of F-16 Kill. Yet you are harping about stuff that you can easily find in the back pages of thread.

Your rants have zero value on what happened on 27 FEB. No F-16 was shot down. Pakistan bombed 6 locations. Indias shot down their own Helicopter. There was no second pilot at all. Indian are lying blatantly and you are supporting their lies. Hiding behind an american flag while working in some call center in India.

Atcjurvin

Here comes another retard who doesnt know what call signs are and how do they work. Bravo mate!
Call signs doesn't work only for PAF (worthless for them) that's why u have a habit of changing it. Whereas rest other air forces follow it.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
American never refuted anything. Your source is a fake Twitter post, the US state department no counts took place. Pakistanis also claims Lockheed was suing India, Lockheed put out a statement saying that was false. So even Americans have acknowledged Pakistani claims are false.

I'm gonna amuse you one more Time. Share the US State department statement where it said no count took place. Lets test your comprehension skills. Cuz if you were american and understood your native language you wouldnt be saying such bull crap over here right now But I'm gonna give you a benefit of doubt. Share the state department statement verbatim.

varun9509

Country flag
People like you should get off the internet because you got zero attention span and dont know that serial numbers has already been shared couple pages back. Dont know what is with Indians and their low deductive and comprehension skills
So it took you 1 year to find the mid section the serial number of the missile?

What happened there? Were making out with it?

Defcon 1

Country flag
Abhinandan Has been awarded a Vir Chakra for Being reckless and disobeying the orders of her Air defence controller Sq.Leader Minty who were shouting Flow cold nandu Flow Cold.
Abhinandan's Vir Chakra was for downing your F16 and burning its coward pakistani pilot alive. The F16 pilot who ran away from a Mig 21, yet couldn't save his a$$

God has given you eyes. 4 missiles recovered from Mig-21. Good Luck proving them fake first then awarding the fake F-16 kill to Abhinandan
We don't need to prove anything, you need to prove that they are real and not some cheap replicas. And if they are real, why is one missile burnt out already and why is there is inconsistency in missile images as posted before.

Regarding your Dignitaries question, since logic escapes your mind so easily. America did the count of F-16 and found nothing amiss and REFUTED IT. YES THEY REFUTED INDIA CLAIMS. LOL
America refuted nothing. Pentagon officially said that no count has been done. If you haven't read that, that is because you are a madarssa educated illiterate.

DID RUSSIA REFUTED PAKISTAN CLAIM THAT THEY ARE LYING? But what they did? Send a russian military attache to a ceremony where Pilot is awarded SU-30 KILL
DID US REFUTED INDIAN CLAIM THAT THEY ARE LYING? But what they did? Send dignitaries to a ceremony where pilot is awarded Vir chakra for F16 kill.

No russian denial at all. If this isn't a slap on someone then, then I don't know what it will be !
No American denial at all. If thats not a slap on someone's face, I don't know what is

Atcjurvin

As usual moving in circles. Pictures of 4 missiles shared. IAF Chief saying NO Proof of F-16 Kill. Yet you are harping about stuff that you can easily find in the back pages of thread.

Your rants have zero value on what happened on 27 FEB. No F-16 was shot down. Pakistan bombed 6 locations. Indias shot down their own Helicopter. There was no second pilot at all. Indian are lying blatantly and you are supporting their lies. Hiding behind an american flag while working in some call center in India.
Then what is this...............
IMG_20200226_114409.jpg

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Call signs doesn't work only for PAF (worthless for them) that's why u have a habit of changing it. Whereas rest other air forces follow it.

Wow mate. Clapping for such a childish logic. You won I must admit

Freezer Dam

Country flag
Proof : Pentagon involved its top PR correspondentLara Seligman to counter Indian Air Force's claim of shooting down latest F16 with an old MIG21 fighter and SU30 evading AIM-120C which was bad publicity for F16 and AIM-120C. Lara Seligman handles PR and Propaganda for Pentagon through her own magazine and other western magazines.
Notam restriction imposed
You do know what is Call signs are right? It can be assigned to anyone and anybody. IF this simple logic escapes your mind, then God Forbid, I'm worried about the IQ of Indians very much.
Sorry but you missed the point....
It was not for you or us but for PAF,they understand that...

armyofhind

Country flag
I'm gonna amuse you one more Time. Share the US State department statement where it said no count took place. Lets test your comprehension skills. Cuz if you were american and understood your native language you wouldnt be saying such bull crap over here right now But I'm gonna give you a benefit of doubt. Share the state department statement verbatim.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thepri...ght-with-iaf-says-us-defence-dept/217733/?amp

Le bhosdike.
Ab Jaake apni ammi ko dhoondh ke nikaal. I also want the child she gave birth to after the amazing fuck we had on the night of 27th Feb. I don't want the child growing up in Porkshitstan otherwise he'll grow up to be as dumb as you.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Abhinandan's Vir Chakra was for downing your F16 and burning its coward pakistani pilot alive. The F16 pilot who ran away from a Mig 21, yet couldn't save his a$$

We don't need to prove anything, you need to prove that they are real and not some cheap replicas. And if they are real, why is one missile burnt out already and why is there is inconsistency in missile images as posted before.

America refuted nothing. Pentagon officially said that no count has been done. If you haven't read that, that is because you are a madarssa educated illiterate.

DID US REFUTED INDIAN CLAIM THAT THEY ARE LYING? But what they did? Send dignitaries to a ceremony where pilot is awarded Vir chakra for F16 kill.

No American denial at all. If thats not a slap on someone's face, I don't know what is
Since you belong to a group of Habitual liars. Despite your BS DHAONA SAYING NO PROOF FOR F-16 kill

Then why are you awarding Abhinandan F-16 kill if no proof exists?

You see for retards like you who say Pakistan has to proof that they are not replicas or fake stuff. Why the HEck Indian airforce is not accepting Pakistan invitation to come and inspect the missiles themselves?

I mean i'm lost here. Is this how wise and intelligent people behave? Like you and how Indian airforce is behaving?

Seond where is the denial from IAF that Pakistanis are displaying fake missile?

I guess it is too much to expect form you. U are just spewing verbal diarrhea of lies. Without backing up anything !

Atcjurvin

Since you belong to a group of Habitual liars. Despite your BS DHAONA SAYING NO PROOF FOR F-16 kill

You see for retards like you who say Pakistan has to proof that they are not replicas or fake stuff. Why the HEck Indian airforce is not accepting Pakistan invitation to come and inspect the missiles themselves?

I mean i'm lost here. Is this how wise and intelligent people behave? Like you and how Indian airforce is behaving?

I guess it is too much to expect form you. U are just spewing verbal diarrhea of lies. Without backing up anything !
Why don't u show your awacs signature or even HUD to prove su30 kill. Just like we have shown radar signature.

Neptune

Country flag

Are you moron? I have never said anything about India downing an F-16. It’s clear you don’t listen and make imaginary scenarios in your head. You keep making two accusations, firstly you claim I’m some random Indian when I live in the north western United States (ask the mods to check my IP). Secondly you keep arguing with me about the F-16 incident, I have told you multiple times that until India provides more evidence such as HUD or pilot names I cannot take their claims as facts. My point from day one is that there is zero wreckage of F-16 or SU-30 so as far as I’m concerned neither of those aircraft were shot down.

And as expected you keep hiding from providing evidence for your past claims.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/defence/not-aware-of-probe-into-pakistan-f-16-count-after-dogfight-with-iaf-says-us-defence-dept/217733/?amp

Le bhosdike.
Ab Jaake apni ammi ko dhoondh ke nikaal. I also want the child she gave birth to after the amazing fuck we had on the night of 27th Feb. I don't want the child growing up in Porkshitstan otherwise he'll grow up to be as dumb as you.
Retards like you cant understand simple english like this where America Clearly said

As a matter of policy, the Department does not publicly comment on details of government-to-government agreements on end-use monitoring of US-origin defence articles.”

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Are you moron? I have never said anything about India downing an F-16. It’s clear you don’t listen and make imaginary scenarios in your head. You keep making two accusations, firstly you claim I’m some random Indian when I live in the north western United States (ask the mods to check my IP). Secondly you keep arguing with me about the F-16 incident, I have told you multiple times that until India provides more evidence such as HUD or pilot names I cannot take their claims as facts. My point from day one is that there is zero wreckage of F-16 or SU-30.

And as expected you keep hiding from providing evidence for your past claims.

Where is the US State department Statement? Don't run away now with your childish rants and crying !

Atcjurvin

Wow it took one year for u to find the missing part of the missile since last time your clueless generals showed it without warhead section. Cheers mate for your logic and blindness.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wow it took one year for u to find the missing part of the missile since last time your clueless generals showed it without warhead section. Cheers mate for your logic and blindness.
1 year? It has been showed multiple times last year? Where were you back then? Hiding in a cloud cover where Modi send the Air jets ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why don't u show your awacs signature or even HUD to prove su30 kill. Just like we have shown radar signature.
Pakistan has invitied to come and look at the evidence. If Indian Airforce is brave they should send their experts to Challenge Pakistan in day time, I might add !. If they are cowards, they will only send jets in Night time LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles