IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptune

Country flag
Funny story about Pakistan PDF and how insecure and intolerant they are. After the February incident I questioned the Pakistani narrative, ask for proof for their claims and exposed some obvious lies all while being professional. Shortly after I was attacked and threatened by a moderator, (and a bunch of regulars) he (the moderator) then gave me a one week ban but was to much of a chicken shit to debate any of my points.

Long story short, today I tried to log into my PDF account and I was permanently banned. I’m pretty sure it’s because of my activities on this website that got the Pakistanis riled up. I exposed some of their fake shoot down over Afghanistan as well as exposed their 5 planes in 30 seconds BS. I presented evidence that their was no SU-30 shot down and in general made the Pakistanis look like lying idiots.

Funny thing is that I went under a different name at PDF and they either from pure guessing or other means figured out who I am. I take it as a badge of honor, my arguments hurt the poor sensitive Pakis so badly that they closely monitored other forums to purge any threats :lol:

This shows how scared Pakistani are. If they actually achieve the feats they claim they would not cowardly sensor opposing views. Pakistani intelligence is affiliated with PDF, they control the forum like they control their country. Remember those psychopaths have blasphemy laws to sensors, imprison and kill people that hurt their feeling or disagree with their medieval ideology. It’s sad how poor Pakistani is and how backwards the country is socially, economically, and every other metric but hey they spend resources trying to hunt down people they deem enemies of the state because they expose propaganda.

Notice the difference, here on IDF we have the same trolls that post weekly propaganda and nothing happens.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Did you happen to miss his press conference where He retracted his claims? If not, Then On these pages I've shared that press conference multiple times. So Why not go watch it instead of asking me ?

When Your B.S can retract his claim of F-16 kill so can DGISPR
DJ Gafoor blurted out the truth. It’s okay. Doosra Banda is resting in piece, but his Air Force is worried as hell, that’s why the theatrics after one year.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Did you happen to miss his press conference where He retracted his claims? If not, Then On these pages I've shared that press conference multiple times. So Why not go watch it instead of asking me ?

When Your B.S can retract his claim of F-16 kill so can DGISPR
BS Dhanoa did not retract from his statement, but whole of Pakistani establishment retracted from their statements consistently.

And your DG ISPR Gafoor is rewarded for his incompetence.

Pakistan wins in Pakistani text books, Twitter, fake articles ....... congrats!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
They have online trolls monitoring any counter claims which contradict their own fantasies.
A Nation which claimed victory in all fronts after 1971.

Funny story about Pakistan PDF and how insecure and intolerant they are. After the February incident I questioned the Pakistani narrative, ask for proof for their claims and exposed some obvious lies all while being professional. Shortly after I was attacked and threatened by a moderator, (and a bunch of regulars) he (the moderator) then gave me a one week ban but was to much of a chicken shit to debate any of my points.

Long story short, today I tried to log into my PDF account and I was permanently banned. I’m pretty sure it’s because of my activities on this website that got the Pakistanis riled up. I exposed some of their fake shoot down over Afghanistan as well as exposed their 5 planes in 30 seconds BS. I presented evidence that their was no SU-30 shot down and in general made the Pakistanis look like lying idiots.

Funny thing is that I went under a different name at PDF and they either from pure guessing or other means figured out who I am. I take it as a badge of honor, my arguments hurt the poor sensitive Pakis so badly that they closely monitored other forums to purge any threats :lol:

This shows how scared Pakistani are. If they actually achieve the feats they claim they would not cowardly sensor opposing views. Pakistani intelligence is affiliated with PDF, they control the forum like they control their country. Remember those psychopaths have blasphemy laws to sensors, imprison and kill people that hurt their feeling or disagree with their medieval ideology. It’s sad how poor Pakistani is and how backwards the country is socially, economically, and every other metric but hey they spend resources trying to hunt down people they deem enemies of the state because they expose propaganda.

Notice the difference, here on IDF we have the same trolls that post weekly propaganda and nothing happens.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

Another Myth busted by Pakistan.
I hope that it's not another wild goose chase like sikh pilot luthra that i wasted my time on. Rest assured that we won't produce an imaginary country called "Tiawan" owner of missile that Taiwan will reject later.

Also make sure DJ ISPR is out of country when reality explodes in face so that your court don't award Gafoora body to be hanged in middle of Islamabad like Busharaff.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
What all guys are missing is TRUTH from both sides....
Both sides twisting the truth...Let's start from us because introspection is very much need...
1. Why india didn't announced the name of the pilots,the tail number of the aircraft,
Pls don't say that RAW is not that type of capable ....
2.Why india choose to be silenced about the latest release of evidence,may be Iaf can give evidences through a third party...
3. Who and what saying is not matter but evidence matter...AWACS confirms a kill,but also circumstances evidence need to give a VC to Abhi...Two aircraft s down for sure one from us and one from them but no photo ..only data...

Pakistan always remain be a pathological liar..lets forget about them...

Now after the 27th feb incident The Iaf publicly saying that they lack BVR range...What the f.....Why they did not get it before...What they did all the years...Pls don't say,that they did not know it..Paf got their Amraam in 2001 onwards but Iaf did not even try to get any missile above that missile range..Now they are openly crying...
Sorry to say,nobody needs this type of careless attitude from Iaf who claims self a professional organization...

rockstar

What all guys are missing is TRUTH from both sides....
Both sides twisting the truth...Let's start from us because introspection is very much need...
1. Why india didn't announced the name of the pilots,the tail number of the aircraft,
Pls don't say that RAW is not that type of capable ....
2.Why india choose to be silenced about the latest release of evidence,may be Iaf can give evidences through a third party...
3. Who and what saying is not matter but evidence matter...AWACS confirms a kill,but also circumstances evidence need to give a VC to Abhi...Two aircraft s down for sure one from us and one from them but no photo ..only data...

Pakistan always remain be a pathological liar..lets forget about them...

Now after the 27th feb incident The Iaf publicly saying that they lack BVR range...What the f.....Why they did not get it before...What they did all the years...Pls don't say,that they did not know it..Paf got their Amraam in 2001 onwards but Iaf did not even try to get any missile above that missile range..Now they are openly crying...
Sorry to say,nobody needs this type of careless attitude from Iaf who claims self a professional organization...
The then DM Nirmala Setaramam openly said that she knew the downed pilot's name, but did not say anything further.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Proof : Pentagon involved its top PR correspondentLara Seligman to counter Indian Air Force's claim of shooting down latest F16 with an old MIG21 fighter and SU30 evading AIM-120C which was bad publicity for F16 and AIM-120C. Lara Seligman handles PR and Propaganda for Pentagon through her own magazine and other western magazines.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Proof : Pentagon involved its top PR correspondentLara Seligman to counter Indian Air Force's claim of shooting down latest F16 with an old MIG21 fighter and SU30 evading AIM-120C which was bad publicity for F16 and AIM-120C. Lara Seligman handles PR and Propaganda for Pentagon through her own magazine and other western magazines.
LOL. Mate where is the proof Of F-16 kill? Going by your logic you are even more retard than Americans who tried to coverup F-16 kill with propoganda piece

Meanwhile Pakistan Airforce confirming that the Second Parachute that was sighted was of Ejection Seat.

Kumata

Country flag
LOL. Mate where is the proof Of F-16 kill? Going by your logic you are even more retard than Americans who tried to coverup F-16 kill with propoganda piece

Meanwhile Pakistan Airforce confirming that the Second Parachute that was sighted was of Ejection Seat.

So Ejection seat ejected itself huh... this is technology of 786 Gen fighter

:balleballe::bounce::bounce::bounce:

IndiaRising

Country flag
Make me eat my words and hang myself in shame by proving GC Harpreet Singh Luthra is still alive and flying SU-30
See how shameless ispr trolls are. Despite lying about GC Luthra, he still hasn’t done what he himself said he would do :pound:

IndiaRising

Country flag
Paki propaganda busted again Captain Luthra awarded on IAF dayView attachment 39203
Paki propaganda claims and it getting busted is a given first no F16 used only JF blunders ,busted,3 pilots ,busted,2 pilots busted,made a mazaar in memory of pilot who shall not be named,fake claim of su30 and then claims about capt luthra ,as said before paki propaganda warfare needs to be countered especially if paki starting claiming the moon that is Su30 ,I think like paki pilots they are to stunned that their silver bullet AMRAAMs is a dud in front of SU30 which has such a large RCS then what will happen against Rafael,tejas with 0.5 m RCS
@Sayaaf so GC Luthra is alive and you are still here. Going by this, Shamelessness is a part of Paki genes

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So Ejection seat ejected itself huh... this is technology of 786 Gen fighter

:balleballe::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Here comes another mentally challenged that doesnt even know IAF mig-21 ejection seats has a parachute in it.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Your doubts and claims had one problem. They didn't match with facts or proofs that you provided.

Unlike this

Indians posting videos of Old Man claiming he saw a sikh pilot

PAF claiming 221 squadron SU-30 killed

Revelation of a sikh pilot in 221 Squadron
sikh pilot alive, muslim pilot has died. So sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles