IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
So you gonna ignore how PAF electonically jammed Abhinandan Comms, Even Intercepted the communications b/w him and HER and Lured him into Pakistan. THE DRFM Based jamming made Abhinandan confused he is chasing F-16

You do know WHAT DRFM does right? I hope you do. Because PAF has DRFM based EW systems. It manipulates the Radar DATA

So Where is the proof of F-16 shot down? Cuz you calling other pathological liars yet doing the same thing. Irony ?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ELECTRONICALLY JAMMED!!
that explains why Abhi didnt hear the coms....crossed the LC and shot the paki f-16
Proof of f-16 shot down is spread all over the internet..
take your time and look for it.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
just wait a few years mate, niazi himself will spill the beans on an indian news channel interview from his exile in dubai...
what about GC harpreet Singh Luthra ? Will he be allowed to spill the beans how he dodged AMRAAM? provided if he is still alive ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ELECTRONICALLY JAMMED!!
that explains why Abhi didnt hear the coms....crossed the LC and shot the paki f-16
Proof of f-16 shot down is spread all over the internet..
take your time and look for it.
Those proofs are fabricated. But GC harpreet singh luthra absence is really interesting. Where is he btw ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Name of Dead Pakistani Pilot kindly ?

pakis dont have the decency to honor the paki dead pilots..and call them crowss

so..its just another crow for us..another dead paki...like the many pakis died in the heights of kargil \

Officially Indian agencies have the name....but they are not releasing it as its another chip which will be played at the correct time.

IndianHawk

Country flag
SO if its on youtube. It must be TRUE. I pity your skills to fact check a fake news. Alas!
Aww Don't pity me. Pity the alla whom chinese are raping . He is crying and begging but nobody is saving him in xinxiang. Is there no muzzie man enough to beat chinse and save millions of Uighur muzzie.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
pakis dont have the decency to honor the paki dead pilots..and call them crowss

so..its just another crow for us..another dead paki...like the many pakis died in the heights of kargil \

Officially Indian agencies have the name....but they are not releasing it as its another chip which will be played at the correct time.

Just like GC Harpreet Singh Luthram right ? Indians are not acknowledging or promoting him after 27 FEB! despite he dodged AMRAAM successfully.

sorcerer

Country flag
Just like GC Harpreet Singh Luthram right ? Indians are not acknowledging or promoting him after 27 FEB! despite he dodged AMRAAM successfully.
Hes retired..and papers know it.
unlike the Young paki pilot who got killed and the pakis were doing randi rona on it.

Told you..India honors its dead..no matter what situation..unlike pakistanis who abandon their dead for fox and crows!

sorcerer

Country flag
Boy..I like it..
the more the paki is fluttering the more we can dig him deep.
just like they do in real world politics.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
what about GC harpreet Singh Luthra ? Will he be allowed to spill the beans how he dodged AMRAAM? provided if he is still alive ?
you mean the same guys who got this printed in Dec 16 1971, told you about GC harpreet Singh Luthra?

The same guys who allowed this to happen to their own colleagues, told you about GC harpreet Singh Luthra?

IndianHawk

Country flag
Porky are not acknowledging that alla is being raped by china. Why ? Can't paf f16 defeat Chinese su30 and save Uighurs.??

Answer this first.

IndianHawk

Country flag
me tooo..all it takes is a paki to do the nangi randi rona..to entertain the India.

Jinnah took the circus with him to the west and good we got some nice paki clowns to entertain us
These clowns are funny . They started with nuclear war and now ended up trolling on internet forums. Lmao.

That's a steep downgrade even for Porky's.

Atmi Quwwat

Make me eat my words and hang myself in shame by proving GC Harpreet Singh Luthra is still alive and flying SU-30
Why should I when I never claimed anything. And I’m too lazy to get into such foolish adventures.

you had doosra banda aka Harpreet Singh. Show me the dead body. If not shut the fuck up.

Atmi Quwwat

Irony of above posts is same people believe,cherish and blindly believe troll accounts like Major Guray arya, Baba banaras, Meghadoot and countless others. And then take pot shots at Pakistanis. While doing the same things.

That being said, not a single peep being discussed for GC Harpreet Singh Disappearance. Tells alot, what Indian Airforce is hiding w.r.t SU-30 shot down

GC HARPREET Missing in action/Possibly Killed

WC Abhinandan refusal to parrot IAF narrative on media hence disbarred to appear on TV channels

SC Minty Aggerwal must have been pushed so hard to propagate the Lies of IAF. Her nervous demeanor and nervous laughs explained her how she was forced to speak lies on behalf of her seniors who couldn't carry the torch.

As compare to confident demeanor and replies of PAF Pilots

Bhi tu chutiya ka chutiya hi rahega.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles