IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag
No these are ISPR stooges..who thinks they are some what trained with words
Logical ..factual..and repeating the lies ....
that with such they can either tire us and work their narrative in.

assholes dont undestand that we are still fucking their paki ammis.
I will believe even ispr if paf can save million of Muslim of xinxiang. They are being raped and murdered by Chinese. Chinese have made alla a bitch. And yet these Muslim warriors are crying on Indian forums.

If I was a Muslim I'd be in xinxiang right now saving alla but porky Don't care. What a useless bunch.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Just ask Planet LAB guys what they think about these 3 holes, They explained already. In their further clarifications. If you are not satisfied, Email them directly. You will know what bad pixels means and those experts can clarify it for you. Since you wont take my clarification.
****** you messed up on the bad pixel thing. The American data confirms it!

Neptune

Country flag
Your doubts and claims had one problem. They didn't match with facts or proofs that you provided.

Unlike this

Indians posting videos of Old Man claiming he saw a sikh pilot

PAF claiming 221 squadron SU-30 killed

Revelation of a sikh pilot in 221 Squadron

Fake statue with made up callsign and a plastic vertical stabilizer that has wrong size and proportion really proves a lot. Then again the Pakistani Air Force also claimed it shot down countless Israelis and a Mig-23 bort numbed 055 so these circus acts are expected.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pak faces growing calls for independence in PoK: Report

Washington D.C. [USA], Sep 19 (ANI): Even as Pakistan continues to make attempts to internationalise the Kashmir issue despite rebuffs, it has put curbs on residents of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir who want an end to its control over the territory.
https://www.aninews.in/news/world/a...for-independence-in-pok-report20190919233141/

hahahaha..
pakis on one hand lying about their dead pilots who is now rotting inside a grave..

but looks herer their PROPAGANDA MACHINERY can never control the REAL WORLD events not KALA BHAIRAVA himself

Atmi Quwwat

hahahaha..

Ask your ISPR gafoora to RAISE THAT THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL
cuz..closure is YOUR PROBLEM..not INDIAN ISSUE.
If he has the BALLS or HALF THE BALLS or EVEN JUST THE BALL SACK without balls he can do that.raise a proper Closure with India..that gafoora
Bhai he (ISPR) literally makes movies and sponsors propaganda dramas.
And these assholes accuse Bollywood for making movies on our own armed force.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I foretold this. Rather then coming to save Indian Kashmir these porky have changed the goalposts to defending pok. These idiots are so predictable.

Same with there story. First f16 wasn't used. But jf17 has no bvr. Then they has 3 poilets but then it changed. Lol.

sorcerer

Country flag
Bhai he (ISPR) literally makes movies and sponsors propaganda dramas.
And these assholses accuse Bollywood for making movies on our own armed force.
most of the paki gernails are good in propaganda..
they are business men in uniform.

show them the money and they will sell whole pakistan with a drama ;)

IndianHawk

Country flag
Pak faces growing calls for independence in PoK: Report

Washington D.C. [USA], Sep 19 (ANI): Even as Pakistan continues to make attempts to internationalise the Kashmir issue despite rebuffs, it has put curbs on residents of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir who want an end to its control over the territory.
https://www.aninews.in/news/world/a...for-independence-in-pok-report20190919233141/

hahahaha..
pakis on one hand lying about their dead pilots who is now rotting inside a grave..

but looks herer their PROPAGANDA MACHINERY can never control the REAL WORLD events not KALA BHAIRAVA himself
Muzzie are realising that porky can't save alla from china. They know last hope of beaten alla is only India. Porky muzzie have sold alla and Islam to china like a two bit whore. So only hope of real muzzie is India .

Atmi Quwwat

most of the paki gernails are good in propaganda..
they are business men in uniform.

show them the money and they will sell whole pakistan with a drama ;)
@Sayaaf bhai samjha main kya what I was trying to tell you?

PS: If you can ignore my usual banters, you will see that I have a solid reason for oughtright rejecting your theory until you share some pictures and videos as evidence.
Also I am not very convinced by the IAF theory too as no tangible evidence is provided by them.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
@Sayaaf bhai samjha main kya what I was trying to tell you?
its true..
even that paki guy would know it..
but..
hes just being PATRIOTIC for the money hes getting.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

imagine paki ISPR recruiting women from UNIVERSITIES to be online honey traps...

thats patriotism for pakis..selling lies for money..
you offer more and these pakis will sell pakistan for money which ofcourse is what their paki army tops are doing.

Ask any diplomat you would know..and they will tell you that throw enough money and pakis will sell own nation. Its a truth..thats how CIA has corrupted whole of pakistan..and so is china..and so is India inside pakistan

These people from paki here are not patriots..they are just parrots who parrot what is to be told for the money they get!

Atmi Quwwat

its true..
even that paki guy would know it..
but..
hes just being PATRIOTIC for the money hes getting.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

imagine paki ISPR recruiting women from UNIVERSITIES to be online honey traps...

thats patriotism for pakis..selling lies for money..
you offer more and these pakis will sell pakistan for money which ofcourse is what their paki army tops are doing
He is just fishing and trolling. Nothing more. I don’t think their Generals are fools to waste money on idiots

sorcerer

Country flag
He is just fishing and trolling. Nothing more. I don’t Their Generals are fools to waste money on idiots
Them pakis get the useful idiots like this guy for cheap.
Actually they do recruit women from UNIVERSITIES to do online trolling!
it was news..

sorcerer

Country flag
He is just fishing and trolling. Nothing more. I don’t think their Generals are fools to waste money on idiots
The more they repeat...they are here for purpose..its cuz they are driving it through.
you dont see them moving to any new horizontals while doing so. cuz they are tasked.

even after insults if they are being nice and glory..its a hard sale..

Atmi Quwwat

Them pakis get the useful idiots like this guy for cheap.
Actually they do recruit women from UNIVERSITIES to do online trolling!
it was news..
Yes I have heard that they are recruiting interns for parroting official propaganda.
Good for us. Their army is famous for historical blunders and until now their journalists had some credibility. Now they are extension of ISPR , wo world will treat them as such

Atmi Quwwat

The more they repeat...they are here for purpose..its cuz they are driving it through.
you dont see them moving to any new horizontals while doing so. cuz they are tasked.

even after insults if they are being nice and glory..its a hard sale..
He was excited about proving SU crash and tried to get brownie points

sorcerer

Country flag
Yes I have heard that they are recruiting interns for parroting official propaganda.
Good for us. Their army is famous for historical blunders and until now their journalists had some credibility. Now they are extension of ISPR , wo world will treat them as such
Let them lie lie and lie..
and already the world is IGNORING pakistan in a big way.
and its just a matter of time..that they will be muted by all nations cuz..simply they cant be trusted.
Lets see pakistan controlling hunger and epidemics with lies.

TRUST is the key word.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Irony of above posts is same people believe,cherish and blindly believe troll accounts like Major Guray arya, Baba banaras, Meghadoot and countless others. And then take pot shots at Pakistanis. While doing the same things.

That being said, not a single peep being discussed for GC Harpreet Singh Disappearance. Tells alot, what Indian Airforce is hiding w.r.t SU-30 shot down

GC HARPREET Missing in action/Possibly Killed

WC Abhinandan refusal to parrot IAF narrative on media hence disbarred to appear on TV channels

SC Minty Aggerwal must have been pushed so hard to propagate the Lies of IAF. Her nervous demeanor and nervous laughs explained her how she was forced to speak lies on behalf of her seniors who couldn't carry the torch.

As compare to confident demeanor and replies of PAF Pilots

sorcerer

Country flag
He was excited about proving SU crash and tried to get brownie points
hahaha..
cuz..we shot them down with a mig..and they want an equalizer..
they cant get it..
so they are doing this online game.

imagine generations of pakistanis living a lie...not just about the feb 27..but even about the paki internal issues..be it economy or otherwise.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
hahaha..
cuz..we shot them down with a mig..and they want an equalizer..
they cant get it..
so they are doing this online game.

imagine generations of pakistanis living a lie...not just about the feb 27..but even about the paki internal issues..be it economy or otherwise.
Isn't what this indians are doing? Brainwashing each other about How PAF missed their targets, 1 f-16 was shot down, airspace closed for several months and what not Indians claims so that they can sleep peacefully at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles