IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsalan123

We hanged ur pakjabi guy Kasab who did 26/11. Sent many proofs. Dossiers after dossiers. Wat d fuck did ur gormint do other than whine occasionally?
U want talks? Why don't u send ur lone sub to Indian Ocean? We can talk underwater.
he wasn't in pakistan before he entered india.he was somewhere else.i have read this topic extensively.there is always blame game.what proofs you shared? i remember india wanted to match hafiz saeed vioce with it's own evidence(evidence probably hafiz saeed voice recording) and asked pakistan to communicate.i think headley and this voice was the only proof which we still don't understand.

S.A.T.A

i would agree with you but currently we can't confirm it because it is just a theory.
Ask any ATC veteran about a plane blinking off the radar and 9/10 times he would say the plane has gone down... Unless of course, like the Malaysian airline that disappeared into the underground Atlantis, paf plane was swallowed up by the mythical shangri-la.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
he wasn't in pakistan before he entered india.he was somewhere else.i have read this topic extensively.there is always blame game.what proofs you shared? i remember india wanted to match hafiz saeed vioce with it'as own evidence and asked pakistan to communicate.i think headley and this voice was the only proof which we still don't understand.
So u want more proofs? We will give u in d way u'd 'understand' well.

S.A.T.A

@Arsalan123 why do you you want to talk to India on dismantling jehadi terror groups proscribed by the UN.... Is the Pak govt expecting assistance from Indian govt to carry out this task?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
@Arsalan123 why do you you want to talk to India on dismantling jehadi terror groups proscribed by the UN.... Is the Pak govt expecting assistance from Indian govt to carry out this task?
Din't their Zarb-e-azb operation highly succesful. On PDF , chaps were jumping here and there claiming Raheel Sharif is god blah blah blah.

S.A.T.A

Din't their Zarb-e-azb operation highly succesful. On PDF , chaps were jumping here and there claiming Raheel Sharif is god blah blah blah.
That ops became necessary because their former good taliban had turned bad and were practically knocking on the doors of Islamabad... I would say as successful as saving oneself from the pet snakes you were nursing in your backyard..

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
That ops became necessary because their former good taliban had turned bad and were practically knocking on the doors of Islamabad... I would say as successful as saving oneself from the pet snakes you were nursing in your backyard..
And they kept Anti-India snakes alive. Its BSF's responsibility if any Indian chap crosses IB and attacks pakistani cities , because its their job to protect and safe guard borders . So is Rangers from Pakistan. Non-state actors infiltrating in India under the nose of state actors , its responsibility of Rangers; Rangers failed to do the job , inderectly PA is responsible for attacks.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i agree but india isn't listening to pakistan.india adopted aggressive strategy,no talks until terrorism stops.
Wadda?????
India had given excellent opportunities to Pakistan.
In 1972, got "Bleeding with thousand cuts" in return.
In 1999, got Kargil for peace initiatives.
Got nothing even after providing proofs of Mumbai or Pathankot.

Meanwhile whenever India gets aggressive, things start to fall in line. Dande ke peer ho!
pm imran khan invited pm modi several times for talks but there was no response.one can't blame pakistan for everything.
Well, your subhuman compatriots were actually celebrating Pulwana attack until they realized that sh!t is going to be deep for them this time and they deleted tweets to preach "peace" to Indians. As if nothing happened. We were declared war mongerers before we could even cremate bodies of our martyrs.

And then, Imran Khan, an overt supporter of Taliban starts an uninvited lecture.
we invited india for talks but india rejected.
India didn't get anything from talks except more deaths and humiliation by its own people.
Enough is enough, if you won't hand over your mullahs to us, we will take them (out) ourselves.
nobody wants war.
Only a fool thinks that war is yet to start. War has been going on with Pakistani sponsored insurgents and terrorists for 7 decades.
Pakistan plays it sub conventionally covert as backstabbing suits it, we will do it direct because it's more suitable for us.
people in india thinks that we only want to talk about kashmir but trust me,this government wanted to talk about terrorism as well but india rejected.
I know, IK said this only after Pulwama attack when realized that India is irritated now. It's too late BTW.
without conversation,how can we solve our problems?
Partition of India is mother of all problems.

And the people like Jinnah responsible for it will be remembered as one of biggest butchers of humans in mankind's history.

Arsalan123

Actually Modi didn't even pick up ur Wazir e Azam's phone call. So much for ur aukat!
No talks untill u stop terror. Or this aggression continues till ur end.
How much is USD against PKR today again? Did it cross 150?It will!
sandeep you look like a young man with so much emotions.i have seen pain.i know how it feels when somebody die.we are ready for whatever you want to talk.we don't want war.

Arsalan123

Ask any ATC veteran about a plane blinking off the radar and 9/10 times he would say the plane has gone down... Unless of course, like the Malaysian airline that disappeared into the underground Atlantis, paf plane was swallowed up by the mythical shangri-la.
i agree but sometimes pilots use electronic decoy to fool other pilot because suddenly many targets appear on the pilot screen.decoy works well under this type of situation.we should accept if it's our jet.

Arsalan123

Wadda?????
India had given excellent opportunities to Pakistan.
In 1972, got "Bleeding with thousand cuts" in return.
In 1999, got Kargil for peace initiatives.
Got nothing even after providing proofs of Mumbai or Pathankot.

Meanwhile whenever India gets aggressive, things start to fall in line. Dande ke peer ho!

Well, your subhuman compatriots were actually celebrating Pulwana attack until they realized that sh!t is going to be deep for them this time and they deleted tweets to preach "peace" to Indians. As if nothing happened. We were declared war mongerers before we could even cremate bodies of our martyrs.

And then, Imran Khan, an overt supporter of Taliban starts an uninvited lecture.

India didn't get anything from talks except more deaths and humiliation by its own people.
Enough is enough, if you won't hand over your mullahs to us, we will take them (out) ourselves.

Only a fool thinks that war is yet to start. War has been going on with Pakistani sponsored insurgents and terrorists for 7 decades.
Pakistan plays it sub conventionally covert as backstabbing suits it, we will do it direct because it's more suitable for us.

I know, IK said this only after Pulwama attack when realized that India is irritated now. It's too late BTW.

Partition of India is mother of all problems.

And the people like Jinnah responsible for it will be remembered as one of biggest butchers of humans in mankind's history.
don't blame jinnah.it's british that destroyed us.we are still fighting this useless and endless war and british enjoying life with their families.sir jihad can stop.everything will stop if we find a common solution to our problems.even previous governments tried to solve problems but talks remained useless because of change of governments after elections.kindly look at pakistani role in afghanistan.it's americans who believed that they can kill all talibans and win this war but reverse happened.sometimes you can't win.this jehad concept is nothing new.you all know about religious parties in pakistan.we all know who are funding them.i feel that we should listen to both sides and find a common solution.do you know about isis and their ideology? they are a curse and just because of them,muslims all over the world feel humiliated.this jehad concept is already there,in pakistan and it will not stop until crackdown or attack on religious parties.do you remember the incident in 2006 when musharraf attacked a mosque? do you know how many soldiers died there? even ssg died there because mullah were using machines guns,grenades, launchers.i mean it was terrible.what we can do is to sit together and ask every stakeholder to join.army,navy,airforce,government,religious mullahs,everyone.this is the only solution of our problems.

Enquirer

i agree but sometimes pilots use electronic decoy to fool other pilot because suddenly many targets appear on the pilot screen.decoy works well under this type of situation.we should accept if it's our jet.
You don't even know what an 'electronic decoy' is, do you?
From your posts, it appears like you're throwing a Hail Mary to extricate Pakis from the mess.

You just granted Paki pilots (superhuman) capabilities that they don't have!

Next you'll say that Paki pilot pushed one button to engage 'active stealth' and then pushed another button to shroud the aircraft in Harry Potter's 'invisibility cloak'!

Arsalan123

You don't even know what an 'electronic decoy' is, do you?
From your posts, it appears like you're throwing a Hail Mary to extricate Pakis from the mess.

You just granted Paki pilots (superhuman) capabilities that they don't have!

Next you'll say that Paki pilot pushed one button to engage 'active stealth' and then pushed another button to shroud the aircraft in Harry Potter's 'invisibility cloak'!
actually i read it here.
https://www.britannica.com/technology/decoy

Arsalan123

What makes you think that we will 'listen' to you ? You just said that " we will continue to use terrorists until India bows down ".
Chose you words carefully boy. You're slipping. Remember your training.
i didn't say that my friend.i am not slipping.do you guys want another ban on me? xd

VehlaBanda

What makes you think that we will 'listen' to you ? You just said that " we will continue to use terrorists until India bows down ".
Chose you words carefully boy. You're slipping. Remember your training.
Baba Troy dekhke aye lagta hai

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Enquirer

don't blame jinnah.it's british that destroyed us.we are still fighting this useless and endless war and british enjoying life with their families.sir jihad can stop.everything will stop if we find a common solution to our problems.even previous governments tried to solve problems but talks remained useless because of change of governments after elections.kindly look at pakistani role in afghanistan.it's americans who believed that they can kill all talibans and win this war but reverse happened.sometimes you can't win.this jehad concept is nothing new.you all know about religious parties in pakistan.we all know who are funding them.i feel that we should listen to both sides and find a common solution.do you know about isis and their ideology? they are a curse and just because of them,muslims all over the world feel humiliated.this jehad concept is already there,in pakistan and it will not stop until crackdown or attack on religious parties.do you remember the incident in 2006 when musharraf attacked a mosque? do you know how many soldiers died there? even ssg died there because mullah were using machines guns,grenades, launchers.i mean it was terrible.what we can do is to sit together and ask every stakeholder to join.army,navy,airforce,government,religious mullahs,everyone.this is the only solution of our problems.
US couldn't erase Taliban because Pakistan gave them safe harbor inside Pakistan! US for too stupid not to whip Pakis early on...thinking that large doles of money would eventually lure Pakis to give up Talibans! Pakis were smart (I give in to that) to take the money and still train Talian to kill US troops.

The REAL SOLUTION is for Pakis to stop the curriculum of hate that's prescribed to them right from primary school. Once that happens, peace can come 15-20 years later.....because you need a generation that understands the value of peace and also understands the truth that India/Hindus are not their mortal enemies.

What Paki ISI/Mullahs have done for last 70 years is that they've produced generations of match sticks...that're sure to inflame at the slightest gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles