IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

0101.jpg

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India wants to see peace in Kashmir and in South Asia. There will be times when India will have to act against terror sources but this is

American establishment is split into two parts. So you get two voices. There are voices that want Pakistan in a specific role; and we understand that.

Lara has just six year experience as a journalist; a commentator on foreign policy requires far more experience than that. Lara is a front, for a team or group of writers working for a specific agenda and specific owner.

Don't get confused by type of reports. Let me tell you that each report of this nature can take months to research, if not to write. Magically Lara has been coming out with one report every third day. Either she is second reincarnation of Jesus Christ or she is fraud; likely later.

Reading from the views of American politicians the message tha I hear is that they overwhelmingly do not like Pakistan now. It's India that they want to be closer to. They cannot however altogether abandon Pakistan due to its strategic importance. So they have to engage it. But this is not the 70's and 90's anymore.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 33901

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

These 2 youtube videos are comical. While both shows the same plane falling (and obviously taken from the same video footage) they are captioned and claimed by their respective posters differently.

The top is captioned "F16 shot down by Mig21Bison flying by Abhinandan" obviously claiming to show PAF F-16 falling out of the sky after being shot down by Abhinandan. The bottom video on the other hand is captioned "Indian Jet Falling After Being shoot by PAF." As I said, both show the same plane.

Reminds me of the ridiculous and widely discredited attempt to pass off photos of Abhinandan's Mig-21 wreckage as PAF's F-16...

Anyway, to me the video above shows Abhinandan's Mig-21 at the time it plummeted. That's the same plane as the one in the video below that has been widely claimed and much analyzed by Indians to show PAF's F-16 shoot down. The difference is the timing of the video. The 2 videos above (the same video actually) were taken after the Mig-21 passed halfway in its decent (already at lower altitude) while the video below shows the Mig-21 from the first half of its decent all the way down.

Also, these videos, if they are filmed inside Pakistan, shows that ISI do not have a complete grip on civilian population and that materials of the aerial engagement from civilians continue to leak out. Much like how civilian photos leaked out of Abottabad even right under ISI's nose.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
On second look, I think this video was taken from Indian side where Abhinandan's Mig-21 came from -

- while this video was taken from the Pakistani side in front of the flight direction of the Mig-21.

Arsalan123

both air forces should release all data including voice communication.public wants to know the truth.i hiope both air forces will learn a lesson and stop attacking each other.war is not the solution.

tomato

both air forces should release all data including voice communication.public wants to know the truth.i hiope both air forces will learn a lesson and stop attacking each other.war is not the solution.
Everyone knows the truth except Pakistani awam

Arsalan123

Jihad isn't one either..............
i agree but india isn't listening to pakistan.india adopted aggressive strategy,no talks until terrorism stops.pm imran khan invited pm modi several times for talks but there was no response.one can't blame pakistan for everything.

White Wolf

Country flag
PAF won't release any data I guess, as it will clearly blow away they false claim that they shot down a second Indian jet.

White Wolf

Country flag
i agree but india isn't listening to pakistan.india adopted aggressive strategy,no talks until terrorism stops.pm imran khan invited pm modi several times for talks but there was no response.one can't blame pakistan for everything.
Huhh!!!! Talks????? Your puppet government doesn't respond to talks.

Arsalan123

PAF won't release any data I guess, as it will clearly blow away they false claim that they shot down a second Indian jet.
it's true that there was second jet and people saw it going down so where it landed? clearly we don't know.i hope someone find the wreckage through satellite images and this will surely end all conspiracies.

Arsalan123

Huhh!!!! Talks????? Your puppet government doesn't respond to talks.
we invited india for talks but india rejected.nobody wants war.people in india thinks that we only want to talk about kashmir but trust me,this government wanted to talk about terrorism as well but india rejected.without conversation,how can we solve our problems?

White Wolf

Country flag
T
it's true that there was second jet and people saw it going down so where it landed? clearly we don't know.i hope someone find the wreckage through satellite images and this will surely end all conspiracies.
The 2nd jet was a Paki F-16. And it fell in POK!!!!

White Wolf

Country flag
we invited india for talks but india rejected.nobody wants war.people in india thinks that we only want to talk about kashmir but trust me,this government wanted to talk about terrorism as well but india rejected.without conversation,how can we solve our problems?
Why waste time in talking when we know your GOI already knows your government won't do shit.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
We hanged ur pakjabi guy Kasab who did 26/11. Sent many proofs. Dossiers after dossiers. Wat d fuck did ur gormint do other than whine occasionally?
U want talks? Why don't u send ur lone sub to Indian Ocean? We can talk underwater.

White Wolf

Country flag
The thing is your government won't release any radar signatures, won't show HUD data of the kill, they will just produce bullshit kill patches to support their claim.
That's the best they can do to support their fake narratives and your awaam seems all fine with them.
@Arsalan123

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Actually Modi didn't even pick up ur Wazir e Azam's phone call. So much for ur aukat!
No talks untill u stop terror. Or this aggression continues till ur end.
How much is USD against PKR today again? Did it cross 150?It will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles