IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Wolf

Country flag
Well, that's not outside the realm of possibility, could also be due to impact upon crash.In any case, we've all seen the video of two chutes opening up at some distance apart, so it's quite likely that PAF lost one of their air craft.
See the difference in the amount of damage in the two seekers, the one on the right is nearly intact, if you look at the video which displayed the Bison wreckage in HD, you will only find one seeker on the ground intact, which is the right one, bit the left seeker was nowhere to be seen on the video.

Blood+

Country flag
Did I say IR seekers? Read it again....
I think what he meant to say was that the Pakis couldn't have swapped out its seeker to mix and match with the body of an R73 since the former doesn't come with an IIR seeker.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

Must watch! Expose on pakis!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I think what he meant to say was that the Pakis couldn't have swapped out its seeker to mix and match with the body of an R73 since the former doesn't come with an IIR seeker.
There is enough debris not there to fill an entire missile. Don't trust the Paki who mix and match things. If it is two IR seekers there then where are the R-77 seekers?

Blood+

Country flag
already explained this in my tweets, plus something also is wrong here.

dirty tricks departments at work.
Yeah, just saw them here https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/iaf-mig-21-shoots-down-pakistani-f-16.81461/page-26
Well done m8.In any case, I would like to see how the Pakistanis explain the video away where opening of multiple chutes were very clearly visible, reaffirming the IAF claim - now whether it was an F 16 or a JF 17 or anything else, I don't care (even though it's almost certain that it was in fact a 16).

Blood+

Country flag
There is enough debris not there to fill an entire missile. Don't trust the Paki who mix and match things. If it is two IR seekers there then where are the R-77 seekers?
Clearly they've managed to find the jettisoned seeker of the R73 that had struck the PAF jet, took them some time though, should've found it earlier considering they knew the general area where to look for it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

All four of the AAMs carried by Abhi's Mig 21 Bison appears to be accounted for, which would imply that he couldn't have fired one at the PAF F 16, supposedly downed by him.How you folks gonna explain this??
This image is itself enough to explain.
For your information, R73 has warhead in its mid body, not top (which encloses seeker). As soon as R73 reached F-16, proximity sensor detonated it while top cone came down.

Clearly in the image, mid body of one missile is blown up.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Every time Pakistanis recycle their lies a few gullible Indians pick it up to ask questions which are already debunked. The missing middle part itself is enough proof that the missile was fired and it's exploded.

Blood+

Country flag
This image is itself enough to explain.
For your information, R73 has warhead in its mid body, not top (which encloses seeker). As soon as R73 reached F-16, proximity sensor detonated it while top cone came down.

Clearly in the image, mid body of one missile is blown up.
Dude, relax, I got it figured out already, but thanks anyway.

indiatester

Country flag

Must watch! Expose on pakis!
This video says that "No country in the world allows foreigners to count their military assets". But, that's not true. US requires its military hardware be subject to inspections.
U.S. export laws authorize the transfer of defense articles and services through FMS only if the receiving nation agrees to the following conditions:

• The defense articles and services must be used only for the purposes for which they were provided.
• The defense articles and services must not be transferred to a third nation or party without the knowledge and consent of the United States.
• The defense articles and services must receive the same degree of protection and physical security that the United States would provide the items.
The nation must, upon official request, permit the United States to observe and verify compliance with the transfer agreements that the nation has signed.
https://www.army.mil/article/192447..._the_key_to_success_in_foreign_military_sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles