IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then show us Su30 going down, almighty Pak Army must have something. Show us the doosra banda. Funny how you had to show NDTV to show as proof, but almighty Pak doesn't have anything.

#WhereIsTheDoosraBanda
In the same vein, I can ask where is F-16 wreckage or show me F-16 going down ?

Ask @IAF_MCC first where is GC Harpreet and Why they are not letting WC Abhinandan to be interviewed by media.

Then Gladly I will answer your side of queries too.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
It's not hard and fast rule that "this xxxxx" must mean what you are inferring. Now you are nitpicking over semantics. Bottom point is, those wings are replicas, Who otherwise claims or beliefs so are ignorant in simple words.
I showed you proof, now you show me proof of a military memorial with replica displayed with inscription as “this xxxx”.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He's Rahul Kanwal. Passing on anything based on rumour is in his nature.

Despite providing electronic footage, the blown up warhead of R-73 missile while it had IR seeker isn't enough for you but just one journo shouting a rumour that he listened from Pakistani posters, is enough for you.

You do know What PAF revealed last week right ? IAF has not rebutted or denied latest PAF claims and evidences, once they got rebutted then you can claim the beaten down theory of exploded R-73 whose Motor is still attached with the pylon.

Ask IAF to send its analysts to analyze this wreckage. PAF has open invitation !

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That chap is a disgrace to army brats and journalists..

Ground report by mufti Islah(another journalist) confused the hell out of everybody in the first few hours, islah wrongly identified MI-17 as Su-30 in the first hour of reporting. It took a few hours to clear the misconception.
Pakistan never claimed they shot down SU-30 on 27 FEB. They kept it as 2 Jets shot down which crossed LOC. 1 fell in Pakistan, Other Crossed back LOC and fell in India

Isn't this anchor reinforcing Pakistani claims, that SU-30 Crossed LOC and was shot down in Pakistan ? If he had said, SU-30 was shot down in India then it would have had made sense that yeah due to fog of war, he got wrong info. But he is claiming very specific thing which just can't be based on 1 source. And why did mufti Islah claimed SU-30 has been shot down? Who were feeding these news to them ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I showed you proof, now you show me proof of a military memorial with replica displayed with inscription as “this xxxx”.
So X doesn't do it, Y shouldnt do it either ? I asked you as well, what should be better substitute for "This aircraft" expression ?

varun9509

Country flag
Ask @IAF_MCC first where is GC Harpreet and Why they are not letting WC Abhinandan to be interviewed by media.

Then Gladly I will answer your side of queries too.
AJJI GHANTA, I don't need to ask anyone, and besides I know you don't have anything PAKI TROLL, I trust my men - unlike you, we have proof F16 going down - unlike you, ye jo nautanki hai tumhari - HAWABAZI KI, isse na tu kuch sabit kar sakta, na tera GHAFOOLA, aur na tera IMRAN, you are getting exposed on all fronts, porki. Kutte ke bhonkne se haathi ko koi farak nhi padta.

#WhereIsTheDoosraBanda

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Pakistan never claimed they shot down SU-30 on 27 FEB. They kept it as 2 Jets shot down which crossed LOC. 1 fell in Pakistan, Other Crossed back LOC and fell in India

Isn't this anchor reinforcing Pakistani claims, that SU-30 Crossed LOC and was shot down in Pakistan ? If he had said, SU-30 was shot down in India then it would have had made sense that yeah due to fog of war, he got wrong info. But he is claiming very specific thing which just can't be based on 1 source. And why did mufti Islah claimed SU-30 has been shot down? Who were feeding these news to them ?
Answer is very simple, journos in general are dumb people. Indian journos are dumber..

Indian journos can’t distinguish between Mig-29 and F/A-18..

There are thousands of posts written here at DFI on how dumb Indian journalists are...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
So X doesn't do it, Y shouldnt do it either ? I asked you as well, what should be better substitute for "This aircraft" expression ?
So you couldn’t find an example anywhere in the world supporting your claim?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Says an Indian who claims F-16 was shot down and SHAHZAZUDDIN was lynched by his own people LOL.
If you say it's the sikh pilot, as your people claimed, why not show his body to the world?

And it's your pilot, as expected, you would have fed him to pigs to hide it from the world.

So, eithre way, the body is with you, so, please do provide the proof.

Neptune

Country flag
A common myth in the Pakistani community is that the AMRAAM wreckage recovered in India shot down a phantom SU-30MKI. It’s wildly excepted on PDF especially by senior members such as Windjammer. Here we go dispelling that propaganda with proof.

First off, the AIM-120 travels at Mach 4 and has a high explosive warhead. Naturally it will turn into debris even if it fails to hit any aircraft due to sheer force from impact, explosive warhead and the velocity.

The below image depicts the wreckage which is flattened out. This is common with aircraft or missiles that hit the ground horizontally with enough force. For reference a Mig-29 shows a similar effect. The size of the AIM-120 is also rather large, approximately 3-3.5 feet or about 0.914 meters, rather unusually large if it impacted an aircraft at Mach 4.

76B5B3BC-8A1A-42C7-ADE7-2191A1CA45BC.jpeg

Here is a better understanding of where the missile wreckage came from and where the warhead sits. If anything the missile would be crushed similar to a tin can and break up in small pieces instead of having such large, well preserved wreckage especially wreckage that is flattened. It is therefore without a shadow of a doubt that the AIM-120 impacted the ground with high force hence the flattened effect.

5B9F767A-B737-436A-8C99-CAF0AD040FC2.jpeg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Says an Indian who claims F-16 was shot down and SHAHZAZUDDIN was lynched by his own people LOL.
Claim of second(or third) pilot was started from Pakistani side..

Your ex-Mujahid saying teen admi..

Another Pakistani saying do teen parachute...

Radio Pakistan tweet...

gafoora tweet..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I love it how he's going in circle just to increase the post count, is it something like Paki 50 cent army?

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk
He thinks DFI is like PDF, He is looking for narrative from our side just like PDF is used to promote ISI narrative..

Basically he is bean counting...
just like chief said yesterday , we met our political objective and they haven’t met their political objective..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
You do know What PAF revealed last week right ? IAF has not rebutted or denied latest PAF claims and evidences
IAF doesn't comment on anything. Neither Indian politicians nor military professionals comment on anything coming from Pakistan at least. They don't rebute, confirm or anything FYI. See them, even now in any case (terrorism is different case).

Ghafoora initially uploaded pic of 3 AAMs which he later deleted after being trolled. Then, he uploaded a pic of all 4 with one damaged from mid-part.
For anyone with little knowledge, the R-73 would have been mishandled or damaged during crash of MiG-21. A defence enthusiast knows that warhead of this missile is in mid-body and not conical portion. Means missile was not only fired but hit the target.

Not only this, all what are you saying has been discussed to death back in March with all technical debates on this forum.

Jameson Emoni

128 pages and not a shred of evidence of shooting down of the f-16. There seems to be a lack of everything on this forum lately.

I remember reading excellent in-depth discussions by some very knowledgeable people on many threads on DFI. Unfortunately, this is not the case anymore. All i see is abuse, troll, foul language and the MODs for some reason are reluctant to take action. The reputation of this forum is going down. The forum has become a laughing stock and a troll fest. Just go through 100 or so pages of this thread and it is all bad mouthing, abusing and foul language.

In short, everything is there except the evidence of a Mig shooting down the f-16.
There was an official statement issued by Gayfoor that Pakistan had two pilots in its custody. The story that Pakistan captured two Indian pilots appeared for whole one week in various news articles -- even in western news articles. Where is the second pilot?

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
So who was in the SU-30 cockpit dodging AMRAAM ? You think 221 squadron would send a rookie up in the air at that crucial time ? Not a Skilled pilot like GC Harpreet Singh Luthra who did flyover at last year Republic day and was awarded a medal this year ?

I've asked @IAF_MCC on twitter, they didn't reply me back. If they had nothing to hide, they would've had acknowledged that he is alive. So You can ask your own airforce where is GC Harpreet singh now a days.
Who are you that @IAF_MCC should answer you? The IAF isnt answerable to pakis nor they need to acknowledge you.

Who told you that Squadron 221 was in the air during the conflict? Has IAF mentioned the squadron which was involved in the conflict?

Who told you GC Luthra,was sent in? Any proof of that?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
So if it wasn't SU-30 from 221 Squadron, which squadron or base the SU-30 flew from on 27 FEB? Pakistan claiming it was 221 Squadron. I haven't seen Indian rebuttal or denial so far . Which means IAF is accepting Pakistani claim. So unless IAF Denies, the claim will remain true.
IAF doesnot need to acknowledge the lies of PAF. Lol. You think that IAF will come
Out everytime PAF speaks out of its ass?

IAF has said once that no MKIs were lost and thats it.

PAF can claim whatever.That foesnot make it the truth.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles