IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I would have bought the EW jam if all the 3 F16s were to dissappear". But, in this case it was just one F16 which was tracked and shot at by Mig 21 the other F16s were clearly visible. How about the video of 2 fighters going down in POK in 2 different locations? The Mig 21 went down closer to the LOC than the F16. Pak has a history of lying about their loses the recent being the PA KIA on LOC just last month they lost 50+ soldiers bu no news in ISPR all this shows PA/PAF/ISPR will move mountains and heavens to hide their loses.
Your theory will hold true if PAF hadn't released this image

and USA through anonymous sources hadn't claimed this. Just like how indian anonymous sources said lot of things that you guys believe

None of Pakistan's F-16 fighter jets missing after US count: Report

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68733231.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

itsme

Country flag
You got proof of failed bomb attacks ? why don't you release the images of failed bombs that weren't exploded then?
There were images released of these lying of the LOC if i am not wrong and recently it was being detonated can dig it out now. FYI the targets PAF chose can be hit via artillery as well. Using PAF was just for show. IAF can do the same attack on a bigger scale if they wanted to. PAF thought they will just try to bomb some empty plots and end the situation there but Su30 intercepting and Mig21 crossing LOC changed whole scenario. Unlike 26th op of IAF, PAF couldn't carry out the Op unchallenged. Anyway lets see, I am sure more to come between India and Pakistan and IAF itching to give back for firing AMRAAMS from inside Pak airspace.

shankyz

Country flag
So if I have to believe an anonymous source, then what about this claim ? I asked for an official GoI claim, not some anonmyous sources claiming xyz. Because Your sources claimed this as well and we all know how that claim turned out to be.

Indians are claiming lot of things. If you proof like H-4 bomb video feed, release it or else claims will remain claims.
Satellite images post Balakot strikes had roof penetration holes, as I said that is how SPICE works. Go, read up.

I am not here to convince you or otherwise.

On the other hand, OFFICIAL sources of your own country do such flip flops that they have made a joke of themselves and no one takes them seriously.

I asked you multiple questions on Gafoora and his numerous U-Turns. It's your time to answer.

Otherwise, just f*ck off.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is the media. Not IAF official statement. In India media is fee to spread any BS unlike Pakistan where it is controlled by ISPR. IAFs official statement has never changed from the start.
if it is not IAF official statement, then how come SPICE 2000 strikes and warhead types are being peddled as gospel truths? SPICE 2000 is lethal bomb which would destroy and bring down the tin shed type of structures. Yet people are claiming otherwise on this thread. !

itsme

Country flag
Your theory will hold true if PAF hadn't released this image

and USA through anonymous sources hadn't claimed this. Just like how indian anonymous sources said lot of things that you guys believe

None of Pakistan's F-16 fighter jets missing after US count: Report

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68733231.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Again, where is the body?, Why only motor and warhead. Why only R73? It looks like the motor was wielded. Who was the pilot in CMH? What was the other object going down near that Dam? Why dint ISPR take a statement from WC that he "Dint shoot down a F16"? Regarding the report from "unnamed sources" another "unnamed source" confirmed they are not aware of any counting taking place. And why would US agree to loosing one of US manufactured priced fighter to an obsolete Mig?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There were images released of these lying of the LOC if i am not wrong and recently it was being detonated can dig it out now. FYI the targets PAF chose can be hit via artillery as well. Using PAF was just for show. IAF can do the same attack on a bigger scale if they wanted to. PAF thought they will just try to bomb some empty plots and end the situation there but Su30 intercepting and Mig21 crossing LOC changed whole scenario. Unlike 26th op of IAF, PAF couldn't carry out the Op unchallenged. Anyway lets see, I am sure more to come between India and Pakistan and IAF itching to give back for firing AMRAAMS from inside Pak airspace.

Indian Army commanders left Brigade HQ ‘minutes before’ PAF bomb fell in compound 27 Feb

https://theprint.in/defence/indian-...fore-paf-bomb-fell-in-compound-27-feb/241324/

Does this look like a failed Bombed attack to you ? H-4 bomb feed proved 1 thing. That Pakistan had target in sight. And deliberately bombed empty locations so not to cause the damage. If it was a failed bomb attack India would have faced casualties in the attack, no ? Unless you have proof to negate that claims ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So if I have to believe an anonymous source, then what about this claim ? I asked for an official GoI claim, not some anonmyous sources claiming xyz. Because Your sources claimed this as well and we all know how that claim turned out to be.

Indians are claiming lot of things. If you proof like H-4 bomb video feed, release it or else claims will remain claims.
We don’t think NDTV is a “indian” TV channel, it is more of a sister channel to PTV. Infact if Islamabad can give them a plot of land for studio, they would gladly shift to Pakistan.

Best part is that Pakistan will have its first English news channel.. better make the offer before it’s owner gets arrested for tax fraud..

As far as balakot strike package is concerned, Israelis sold us a dud. Damn thing blasts when it hits the target. We also should have bought the you guys used, good for photo ops, which is very important these days..

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Paki was waiting of PakiAF for radio chatters and videos to be released as they were claimimg ,all it got was a botched up video with no post assesment and a missile with just a seeker which indicates missile strike and a whole lot of jihadi hissyfit

itsme

Country flag
if it is not IAF official statement, then how come SPICE 2000 strikes and warhead types are being peddled as gospel truths? SPICE 2000 is lethal bomb which would destroy and bring down the tin shed type of structures. Yet people are claiming otherwise on this thread. !
Spice 2000 usingfor soft targets is IAF official statement. Anyway we still dunno the target area in Balakot

IndianHawk

Country flag
I have a question. Why paf is not using it's it's f16 and jf17 to shoot down Chinese su30 and save alla which is being analy raped by china in xinxiang.

Does paf have no sympathy for alla. Will Chinese keep raping him forever and all Pakistani Muslim will just keep watching.

If paf is capable why is it not saving alla . alla is begging . But paf has no response .maybe paf has no capabilities. Maybe they can't shoot Chinese su30 .
Can somebody explain.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Again, where is the body?, Why only motor and warhead. Why only R73? It looks like the motor was wielded. Who was the pilot in CMH? What was the other object going down near that Dam? Why dint ISPR take a statement from WC that he "Dint shoot down a F16"? Regarding the report from "unnamed sources" another "unnamed source" confirmed they are not aware of any counting taking place. And why would US agree to loosing one of US manufactured priced fighter to an obsolete Mig?
Body was burnt. Go through all the images of the burnt missile attached with wingtip that were released yesterday. PAF is inviting independent analysts to come and analyze the wreckage. Why don't you ask Russians to proof PAF are liars by taking up PAF invitation ?

What Department of Defense does, Start department wouldn't know right ? Vice versa, What MEA does, MOD won't know unless MEA is directly engaged? So how come DoD and Pentagon activities will be known to State department ? That source wouldn't had known

CMH Pilot death news and SU-30 + Mig-21 black box Radio intercepts are still being withheld. They will be released in next iteration.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Paki was waiting of PakiAF for radio chatters and videos to be released as they were claimimg ,all it got was a botched up video with no post assesment and a missile with just a seeker which indicates missile strike and a whole lot of jihadi hissyfit
And what has IAF released so far? Mere words and a single image which is questionable as well ? Why not IAF release proofs to to negate PAF claims. ???

itsme

Country flag
Indian Army commanders left Brigade HQ ‘minutes before’ PAF bomb fell in compound 27 Feb

https://theprint.in/defence/indian-...fore-paf-bomb-fell-in-compound-27-feb/241324/

Does this look like a failed Bombed attack to you ? H-4 bomb feed proved 1 thing. That Pakistan had target in sight. And deliberately bombed empty locations so not to cause the damage. If it was a failed bomb attack India would have faced casualties in the attack, no ? Unless you have proof to negate that claims ?
Just one bomb fell close to the installation not the others. Even what IA showed was just one bomb hit and the pics of the other SOWs were from LOC. Again PAk could have used artillery for the same attack. This engagement shows IAF can strike deep inside Pak anywhere while PAF can only do raids close to the border.

shankyz

Country flag
I have a question. Why paf is not using it's it's f16 and jf17 to shoot down Chinese su30 and save alla which is being analy raped by china in xinxiang.

Does paf have no sympathy for alla. Will Chinese keep raping him forever and all Pakistani Muslim will just keep watching.

If paf is capable why is it not saving alla . alla is begging . But paf has no response .maybe paf has no capabilities. Maybe they can't shoot Chinese su30 .
Can somebody explain.
Because Pak , global saviour of the Ummah, gets its panties in a twist and temporary memory loss when someone questions them about China's Uyghurs treatment.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
AIM : None of them hit, recovered
HQ4 : None of them hit, recovered

R-73 : Direct hit and kill of F-16

Go cry somewhere else Paki.
It is an exploded piece of AMRAAM. What did it in exploded to. Care to share ? if R-73 was a direct hit then this AMRAAM exploded piece also shows it killed SU-30.

itsme

Country flag
Body was burnt. Go through all the images of the burnt missile attached with wingtip that were released yesterday. PAF is inviting independent analysts to come and analyze the wreckage. Why don't you ask Russians to proof PAF are liars by taking up PAF invitation ?

What Department of Defense does, Start department wouldn't know right ? Vice versa, What MEA does, MOD won't know unless MEA is directly engaged? So how come DoD and Pentagon activities will be known to State department ? That source wouldn't had known

CMH Pilot death news and SU-30 + Mig-21 black box Radio intercepts are still being withheld. They will be released in next iteration.
That "unnamed source" was also from Pentagon. You are refering to another "unnamed source" from state dept.

CMH pilot death? Lol Israeli pilot? Come on man if it was another Indian pilot you think we would keep quite? The only reason IAF dint retaliate that time is cause Pak released the pilot ASAP. The CMH pilot does seem to be from PAF. Anyway I am done. Still nothing convincing other than usual fake bravado from the bwood-esque program. But, I agree with you on one thing IAF should also release imagery from their side and play this propaganda game more effectively.

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That "unnamed source" was also from Pentagon. You are refering to another "unnamed source" from state dept.

CMH pilot death? Lol Israeli pilot? Come on man if it was another Indian pilot you think we would keep quite? The only reason IAF dint retaliate that time is cause Pak released the pilot ASAP. The CMH pilot does seem to be from PAF. Anyway I am done. Still nothing convincing other than usual fake bravado from the bwood-esque program. But, I agree with you on one thing IAF should also release imagery from their side and play this propaganda game more effectively.
India has Radi intercepts. Why don't they release the radio intercepts of supposed downed F-16. They supposed identity of F-16 pilot would be reveled as well no ? Just like A bearded guy was paraded by you guys as lynched pilots and yet he is alive and giving interviews to to tv shows recently.

FOG of war generated lot of stuff. I can even show you Indian tv claiming SU-30 Kill on 27 FEB.

Lot of unverified claims from IAF without any actual proofs that they did what they are actually claiming

If Abhinandan killed F-16, bring him on TV ask him to say that. When That radar controller female can give interview to TV, why IAF is hiding Abhinandan from the world ?

shankyz

Country flag
It is an exploded piece of AMRAAM. What did it in exploded to. Care to share ? if R-73 was a direct hit then this AMRAAM exploded piece also shows it killed SU-30.

So you accept AIM was used, and hence F16 was used.

You are contradicting your own claims made few posts back that F16 was never used, seems Gafoora's U-turn virus has infected you as well.

If Su30 was shot down, make radar tracks of your AWACS visible like IAF did showing clear proof. Otherwise it is bluff & claims only. Now shoo ...

Speaking of U-turns, when are you going to clarify Gafoora's U-turns ? As I said, your turn now.

--------

1. Why did Gafoora lie about 3 pilots, then 2 and finally 1 pilot in custody ?

2. What happened to doosra pilot admitted to CMH ?

3. Why did Gafoora lie about first no F-16 used, then saying it does not matter if F-16 used, then etching F-16 in his d*ck memorial ?

Sayaaf

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So you accept AIM was used, and hence F16 was used.

You are contradicting your own claims made few posts back that F16 was never used, seems Gafoora's U-turn virus has infected you as well.

Speaking of U-turns, when are you going to clarify Gafoora's U-turns ? As I said, your turn now.

If Su30 was shot down, make radar tracks of your AWACS visible like IAF did showing clear proof. Otherwise it is bluff & claims only. Now shoo ...
Where did I claim F-16 was not used??? Are you not paying enough attention ????? F-16 was used in Defensive posture. Deep from within Pakistani airspace. That's why USA brushed aside indian claims

Your radar images shows F_16 were near Mangla and deep inside Pakistani airspace doing CAPS and BARCAPS.

F-16 NEVER CROSSED THE BORDER AND NEVER TOOK PART IN THE BOMBING RAIDS. THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT things. Bombing raides were conducted by JF-17 and MIRAGES.

F-16 were used to defend the strike package from within Pakistan airspace

Nobody crossed LOC.

PAF will release whatever the electronic signatures w.r.t. SU-30 in next iteration. Until then IAF must release proofs of their own claims of spice 2000 successful hits and R-73 killed F-16. Why IAF is not letting Abhinandan come on TV? You let that Female controller to give interview then why not abhinandan ?

Bring Abhinandan on tv, PAF will release the next iteration of proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles