IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Akula

Country flag
Look at those pathetic condition of residential complex of Fauji . We had lived under Tin sheets to fucking snakes and rats inside our bedroom. Before building any more new cantts they should already do proper maintenance of existing accommodation for soldiers rather letting them look like public free toilet walls .
It's true that the condition of quarters are in bad condition. I have lived in my relative's quarter who was in Army at that time. Most of army personals don't keep their families in these quarters anymore. They rather live in rent rooms.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars and we lack a letter Head. Literally our forum is so poor in front of this rich Paki Mullahs forums. Here there's SM Account's are handled by professionals PR persons funded by organizationswe don't Knew. The DFI SM Account's handed by a Poor Billa who is stayagaya by everyone and doesn't get paid a penny, Title, Money worths or Commendations. Literally I am poor Handeler of poor handle's.
I support kala billa @Haldilal .

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Today IAF officers paid a visit to the village where locals rescued the heli crash victims and thanked them for their service.

Also offered groceries and commendation certificates to those involved in the rescue effort

Today dakshin bharath GOC lt.gen.Arun.visited the villagers and offered relief packages to those helped in the rescue effort.

Also announced that they can use the Wellington military hospital for the next one year free of cost.

Later IA organized a gathering to honor those involved in the rescue efforts,which included personnel from IA,police, revenue dept.,ambo drivers, fire and rescue dept.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Today dakshin bharath GOC lt.gen.Arun.visited the villagers and offered relief packages to those helped in the rescue effort.

Also announced that they can use the Wellington military hospital for the next one year free of cost.

Later IA organized a gathering to honor those involved in the rescue efforts,which included personnel from IA,police, revenue dept.,ambo drivers, fire and rescue dept.
I always visited wellington coonoor when I go there from outside

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Continuing with the above... considering upcoming UP elections.

Expect a big terror attack before or most probably "during the election"... change of strategy by Pakis... Narrative: Modi was losing so he "desperately" conducted a false flag.

Pakis & their lackeys on this side who are now cheering the death of Gen Rawat... will spin it as "Maybe he was not ready to execute the false flag operations for winning elections... so Modi & Doval eliminated him"
Lo ji... this👇 came(connects well to my above post). This lt gen kidwai served as DG of paki Strategic plans division for 15 years... so no ordinary rat.

View attachment 124168

So it👆 has come true😪

Last edited:

angryIndian

Country flag
O Bhai, pichhle das saal ka hi bata do... baaki ye mat batao ki ye hai, wo hai...fancy baatein mat batao saab...
How am i supposed to know which General and which colonel had initially joined the army as a soldier ?
I am not an Army guy.
Maybe you should file a RTI with MOD to know the exact composition within the Army.

Nobody discusses these things inside the Army environment and it does not come out in public forum until and unless the person has become famous.

daya

Country flag
How am i supposed to know which General and which colonel had initially joined the army as a soldier ?
I am not an Army guy.
Maybe you should file a RTI with MOD to know the exact composition within the Army.

Nobody discusses these things inside the Army environment and it does not come out in public forum until and unless the person has become famous.
Actually I knew it that you would prefer such sort of reply. When no solid answer/data is available same reply is provided. So no more discussions.

Vinash

Country flag
She's right according to Hindu scriptures.

In my Grandparents village, women accompany the body only till the outskirts of the cemetery. They don't even enter the cemetery let alone perform the last rites. If you go by Hindu scriptures, Bipin Rawat's soul is stuck in the living world right now and is being tormented without release.

Hindus right now are split between Trads vs Reformers. Trads say that Reformers will be the end of Hinduism as they'll liberalize the religion almost becoming Atheist and won't follow scriptures. Reformers say Trads will be the end of Hinduism as they are too conservative and follow what's written in the scriptures and don't adapt to the modern world.

If we go by the definition of "Sanatan Dharma" i.e Eternal Dharma, Trads seem to be right as the basics of the religion are timeless and don't change but since we are in a predominant LW environment, even basics of Hinduism are being seen as outdated and in need of reform.

I think Reformers will win and this'll lead to the death of the religion in the longrun as more fundamental Abrahamics takeover India from Atheistic Hindus.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

In my Grandparents village, women accompany the body only till the outskirts of the cemetery. They don't even enter the cemetery let alone perform the last rites. If you go by Hindu scriptures, Bipin Rawat's soul is stuck in the living world right now and is being tormented without release.

Hindus right now are split between Trads vs Reformers. Trads say that Reformers will be the end of Hinduism as they'll liberalize the religion almost becoming Atheist and won't follow scriptures. Reformers say Trads will be the end of Hinduism as they are too conservative and follow what's written in the scriptures and don't adapt to the modern world.

If we go by the definition of "Sanatan Dharma" i.e Eternal Dharma, Trads seem to be right as the basics of the religion are timeless and don't change but since we are in a predominant LW environment, even basics of Hinduism are being seen as outdated and in need of reform.

I think Reformers will win and this'll lead to the death of the religion in the longrun as more fundamental Abrahamics takeover India from Atheistic Hindus.
I hope you don't mind sirji, can you tell me the name of. The shastra, as iam curious.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

So sad his own brother should have cremated him.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

In jharakhnd ,in our villages women don't even leave the house let one going to the shamshan

Vinash

Country flag
I hope you don't mind sirji, can you tell me the name of. The shastra, as iam curious.
Will PM later. Discussion not fit for public viewing.

In jharakhnd ,in our villages women don't even leave the house let one going to the shamshan
This is the case in my place too. 99% women don't leave the house when the body is taken to the cemetery.

An extremely grief stricken woman in very rare cases will accompany the body till the outskirts of the cemetery.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Will PM later. Discussion not fit for public viewing.

This is the case in my place too. 99% women don't leave the house when the body is taken to the cemetery.

An extremely grief stricken woman in very rare cases will accompany the body till the outskirts of the cemetery.
Please do pm the source , regards .

captscooby81

Country flag
This Gen is same one who if i am not wrong gave that speech in IIT chennai . Said he left his 13th ranking in IIT entrance exam and joined NDA .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
So sad his own brother should have cremated him.
Ya'll Nibbiars In our village not allowed beyond the village limits. Well some women follows near the final rites place if it's in the fram's but definitely not Woke happening. Atleats I have not seen this.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Later IA organized a gathering to honor those involved in the rescue efforts, which included personnel from IA, police, revenue dept.,ambo drivers, fire and rescue dept.
A superb gesture!! Especially the free treatment at MH Wellington for one year for the villagers who helped in the rescue effort. 👍 They did a fantastic job including the ambulance drivers, police, etc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles