IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
😂 won't change anything. This is DFI. We don't tolerate propaganda here.
I’ve been in DFI longer than you bud, I know how DFI operates, everyone has the right to say anything or bring to notice anything and not work at the whims and fancies of a new member.

Cheran

Country flag

Malayalam director Ali Akbar quits Islam protesting against Islamists celebrating the death of CDS General Bipin Rawat

Ali Akbar said that he and his family will not have religion from now on, and he will be known as Ram Singh.

1639154520908.png

Sehwag231

Country flag
I’ve been in DFI longer than you bud, I know how DFI operates, everyone has the right to say anything or bring to notice anything and not work at the whims and fancies of a new member.
Then it is surprising that you still don't know how Congress propaganda machine work. This propaganda work was started to remove attention from Priyanka Vadra dancing in Goa while nation was mourning .

Now be a man and delete your original post.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
😂 won't change anything. This is DFI. We don't tolerate propaganda here.
Last thing we need in this thread is another flaimbait ruckus
rNDTV journos are known to make fake accusations and later apologize after the damage is done, add to that Zoobear also
Same thing they did with Virat Kohli's child

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Then it is surprising that you still don't know how Congress propaganda machine work. This propaganda work was started to remove attention from Priyanka Vadra dancing in Goa while nation was mourning .

Now be a man and delete your original post.
F534C60F-B45F-48C5-B66F-6766C17FEFF0.jpeg

You’re honestly blind aren’t you, anyways if the mods feel I’ve posted something wrong they will delete my post, I absolutely do not have to listen to your frustrations.

gbarik5

Country flag

If this is true, it’s condemnable, no matter what one’s political/ideological leanings are they mustn’t be targeted, especially at such a sad juncture.
The Op is a known person who causes mischief so I’m not sure, but if he is correct it’s wrong on many levels.
Aashna Lidder is Brig. Lidder’s 17 year old daughter.
Actually No one called her Anti National. Some people were talking how kids of this generation are becoming Woke. They took that girl as an example. That's it.

Last edited:

gbarik5

Country flag
Last thing we need in this thread is another flaimbait ruckus

rNDTV journos are known to make fake accusations and later apologize after the damage is done, add to that Zoobear also
Same thing they did with Virat Kohli's child
Zoo Bear is fuckin disgrace to human race, a fine example why cousin marriage should be illegal.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Every member has the freedom to speak as long as they stay within forum guidelines. However, OP has a moral obligation to write responsibly and ensure that their messages are not misleading. "If true" type statements are a thin shield.

Would be better if a simple edit was added underneath, to preserve the original message as well as provide correct context to person who may read this later.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Every member has the freedom to speak as long as they stay within forum guidelines. However, OP has a moral obligation to write responsibly and ensure that their messages are not misleading. "If true" type statements are a thin shield.

Would be better if a simple edit was added underneath, to preserve the original message as well as provide correct context to person who may read this later.
Whatever extra that needs to be said has already been pointed out in post #1614 where Befitting Facts tweet has been attached by @Sehwag231. I have also clearly mentioned regarding the prior mischief spread by the OP(Gunasekaran) in the past so other users can exercise caution when taking his words, I don’t have to provide anymore context or justify myself any further just because another user has jumped the gun.

ClawReed787

Country flag
It's the usual left and right politics don't pay attention to it. There are always some d***head out there causing troubles from both sides. It's only when we pay attention to these ,it becomes amplified . It's a trap. When something is not worth paying an attention, these journalists will try to make it a big issue and then there will be a response from the other side and the cycle goes on. And finally, their objective has been achieved to create a division and hatred.

gbarik5

Country flag
Whatever extra that needs to be said has already been pointed out in post #1614 where Befitting Facts tweet has been attached by @Sehwag231. I have also clearly mentioned regarding the prior mischief spread by the OP(Gunasekaran) in the past so other users can exercise caution when taking his words, I don’t have to provide anymore context or justify myself any further just because another user has jumped the gun.
That's okay, Mate!! Leave it.

Sehwag231

Country flag
Please end this topic. My BP gets high when someone quotes NDTV. So maybe I didn't bother to read entire post.

Sehwag231

Country flag
One thing I have observed that every LW propaganda is amplified by 3 layer
1. Ordinary Twitter users
2. Media
3. Politicians

Whereas RW propaganda gets restricted to mainly 1. And sometimes 2. But rarely 3.

So , have BJP leaders become complacent or Social media doesn't matter much ?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
One thing I have observed that every LW propaganda is amplified by 3 layer
1. Ordinary Twitter users
2. Media
3. Politicians

Whereas RW propaganda gets restricted to mainly 1. And sometimes 2. But rarely 3.

So , have BJP leaders become complacent or Social media doesn't matter much ?
It would immensely help to come outside the LW RW divide and look at the bigger picture
Also you used the word "propoganda" for both, which is something I completely agree with

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles