IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

vikata

Country flag
Initially like many others here ,I too was depressed after this incident, another sickening thing was ajay shukla and his ilk's celebration. But after hearing the "veer vanakkam " ,seeing the love and respect of common man for the CDS I am sure of one thing ,the country and common man still respect their heroes.....and BIRA was the deserving one......

If we give hindsight to those who were celebrating ,they too have now realised that how petty minded they are ,public now a days understand everything ,and given an option now ,I am quite sure they would have kept their hatred for BIRA covered rather than celebrating in open....

Ps;

What a man he was ,truly a king size ,while he was alive he was towering ,after passing away he became immortal.....

If anybody who could have said SWEETY to indira gandhi without caring for repercussion apart from manekshaw it was BIRA,we failed with manekshaw ,but we gave respect to BIRA .....

..the term " people's general " has become his from now onwards,we didn't saw manekshaw or sunderjee.....but we saw BIPIN RAWAT,equally charming astute and confident and yet related to his roots ...like a common man.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Please ignore the Panag guy. The more attention we give, the more he likes it.
Panag seems to have Tweeted below ... .. I hope he is wrong

View attachment 123807
I dont trust that guy, he is congi
In addition to the previous post where we could see another genrail make such a statement about karma.
Panag also bypassed govt info sources and declared the death.
I think that was just disrespectful.

Panag is a political partisan, but this was too low even for him.

Panag had also raised it in an article in print.
Ya'll Nibbiars despite respecting the Panag the comments are lits.
Ya'll Nibbiars The servant the Panag they are the servants to a particular lobby.
Ajai shukla was kicked out of army and his wife is a researcher inn arunachal pradesh (no one know what kind of research she does).

Panag, bakhshi, etc are arm lobbyists based from chandigarh.
They have their shares in the arms deal.

They are arm lobbyists and nothing else
If and when Panag dies, I won't disrespect his death, coz no matter how big a b:tch he is, he is still an Ex-serviceman who gave the prime chunk of his life for the forces
I'm sure there may be people who'll burst crackers if he kicks the bucket
But let's imagine, if at all Panag dies
Will the kids go out on the streets?
Will the womenfolk shed tears seeing the mortal remains in a convoy?
Will a picture of him be put up in streets and even civilians salute in pride and humility to the man
Will messages of mourning flood over from all across the globe
Will All of Delhi be up and following the convoy in the Delhi cold
Most importantly, will it inspire the young to take up arms in defence of the motherland
General Rawat, a life truly lived, zindagii ho toh bhai aisi honi chahiye

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Just read the replies to this Bastards tweet... we have lost!... extremely sickening.

To put the record straight: General Rawat took office on 31st December 2016 as army chief... Rafale deal was signed on 23rd September 2016

& most importantly... it was not his domain.

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
Just read the replies to this Bastards tweet... we have lost!... extremely sickening.

To put the record straight: General Rawat took office on 31st December 2016 as army chief... Rafale deal was signed on 23rd September 2016

The replies are from diehard darbaris, namassis, jhollachaps, KhaliKhopadis & Pakistanis. Nothing more to expect.

These people will oppose anything & everything from Government. So this should not be a surprise.

another_armchair

Country flag

If a pigeon dies outside MoD, they will call it another Rafale casualty.

These vermin make me sick.. - edited -

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Today IAF officers paid a visit to the village where locals rescued the heli crash victims and thanked them for their service.

Also offered groceries and commendation certificates to those involved in the rescue effort

Last edited:

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
Here is the letter by Group Captain himself about being one of the initial 12 candidates for Gaganyaan

View attachment 124359
Amidst all the nonsense and hatred been spewed by a few on social media, I will choose to focus on this letter by Group Captain Varun Singh. From this letter only, it can judged how great and humble Group Captain is. I may not be a child, but this letter does give me a belief in myself that I will do something in life. So fear not Group Captain, your words will reach thousands if not millions. So please I hope to God that you wake up, recover and be healthy again and see for yourself what kind of a change it will bring in the youth.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles