IAF Mi-17V5 Crashed Near Coonoor (Tamil Nadu)-CDS Onboard

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I will ask this question is the wife alive?.

sorcerer

Country flag
According to passenger details, Bipin Rawat, Madhulika Rawat, Brig LS Lidder, Lt Col Harjinder Singh, NK Gurusewak Singh, NK Jitendra Kumar, L/NK Vivek Kumar, L/NK B sai Teja, Hav Satpal were flying from Delhi to Sulur on the chopper. The passenger list from Sulur to Wellington is not out yet.

Abdus Salem killed

Yeah he might be CDS if true then pray for speedy recovery.
I can actually tell a little bit he does not seem to have that many burn injuries he can still live even if he has some internal wounds I think his head is safe most likely he is not severely injured

To me in the video he seems to be only concussed your thoughts members ?

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Holy Triad @Delta wing immediately see polmier. Another witness

U mean the bearded guy called prakash right

I watched his account say

He say heli flying low n wondered y it was flying so low n it hit the tree n got "upset" (his words mean crashed or tumbled) n got on fire.

I watched it on YouTube polimer live feed

I re watched it atleast 5 times n he says the same it Caught fire after it hit the tree n got "upsetted "

Mikel

Country flag
I can actually tell a little bit he does not seem to have that many burn injuries he can still live even if he has some internal wounds I think his head is safe most likely he is not severely injured

To me in the video he seems to be only concussed your thoughts members ?
Looking at multiple fractures at the least, internal bleeding. Will be impossible to tell without scans.

Abdus Salem killed

Looking at multiple fractures at the least, internal bleeding. Will be impossible to tell without scans.
Yeah but no Pierce wounds that can be seen in the video Thier is a possibility that a rib can stab into the lungs but that is not fatal is treated quickly most important the head and spine seem fine dur to the way he is resting

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles