Hypersonic Missiles

Country flag
classified.
same question can be asked by me from about your MFN.
Chinese CHIC designs are not more than 15kt.
Indian tested 8kt in 1974 -smiling Buddha. But many warheads afterwards
from fission to hydrogen bombs have been tested.

Last edited:
Country flag
lol.
we established such facility even for china
as told you before we are now onto megatons warhead.
BS Pakistan has no more tha a 10kt capability. Pakistan does not
have the platform or nuclear material for Megaton weapons. Pakistan
tech is very low yield.

gokussj9

Country flag
BS Pakistan has no more tha a 10kt capability.
Instead of arguing with this dickhead, you would do better to simply ban him.
You just need to see the quality of his posts in PDF where he spews
idiotic shit all over.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
BS Pakistan has no more tha a 10kt capability. Pakistan does not
have the platform or nuclear material for Megaton weapons. Pakistan
tech is very low yield.
proof?

we manufactured first nuclear reactor 40 years before.when indians didnt knew that what nuclear reactor is.

you dnt knw our obssession with nuclear weapons

Country flag
proof?

we manufactured first nuclear reactor 40 years before.when indians didnt knew that what nuclear reactor is.

you dnt knw our obssession with nuclear weapons
But they are considered inferior.Can you give a link? Nuclear reactor created was monitored by IAEA and
it was not 40 years ago or made for weapons. According to USA it takes Pakistan 5 years to have enough
nuclear material for a 10kt weapon.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
But they are considered inferior.Can you give a link? Nuclear reactor created was monitored by IAEA and
it was not 40 years ago or made for weapons. According to USA it takes Pakistan 5 years to have enough
nuclear material for a 10kt weapon.
The PARR-II Reactor is an indigenously designed and constructed reactor owned by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission. The PARR-II Reactor's design is similar to Miniature neutron source reactor (MNSR) and SLOWPOKE reactor. The reactor was indigenously designed by the PAEC as the Atomic Energy Agency's chairman Mr. Munir Ahmad Khan and his team of engineers and scientists also led the construction of the reactor. The PARR-II Reactor had gone critical and began operating on January 21, 1974.[6] The PARR-II Reactor is a type-in-pool reactor with a rated power of 27-30 Kw. Same as the first reactor, the reactor is design to utilize the High Enrich Uranium (HEU) fuel. The HEU fuel utilize the ~90% 235U at a power level of 30 kW.[7] The demineralized light water is used as a coolant moderator and the reactor core is reflected by metallic Be4.
Pakistan Atomic Research Reactor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5 years for 10kt?why are you in joking mood today sir?

The two currently operating reactors have capacities variously reported at between 40 MWt to 50 MWt, and as high as 70 MWt. They are conservatively estimated to be capable of producing 22 kg of weapons grade plutonium annually.[1]

Country flag
Pakistan Atomic Research Reactor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5 years for 10kt?why are you in joking mood today sir?
Just show me one link where Pakistan can make more than a 10kiloton weapon and I will not ask
again. Not joking centrifuge yellowcake route takes 5 years just ask the Iranians who will test a 1 kiloton
weapon after 5 years.

http://www.debka.com/article/21635/

"Iran plans one-kiloton underground nuclear test in 2012"

I am giving Pakistan more credit I said 10 kilotons.

Last edited:

Bheeshma

I am surprised people are still arguing with this idiot. Pakistani technology is simply green paint over NoKo , chinese maal. Engineering and tech standards are a joke and the so called father of paki stolen nuke bomb thinks that water kit is a real break through...:D
Everyone knows pakistan has little to know technical capability, everything is borrowed from china.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan performed its first nuclear tests in May 1998, testing a total of six nuclear warheads. Pakistan tested different types of warheads. Three were 30 – 35 kiloton (kT) yield (an effect equivalent of 30,000 -35,000 tons of standard TNT explosives); two of the warheads delivered a 12 kt yield and four was a low-yield (less than 1 kT) warhead. Analysts assume Pakistan could have developed operational 'tactical' warheads of 20 to 25 kt and 150 kilotons as well as heavy warheads with a yield of 300–500 kt. The low-yield weapons are probably designed to be carried by fighter bombers, such as Pakistan's F-16 Fighting Falcon or French Mirage 5 aircraft. Furthermore, these warheads are presumably fitted to Pakistan's short-range ballistic missiles. The higher-yield warheads are probably fitted to the Shaheen and Ghauri ballistic missiles.
Pakistan's Nukes - Al-Qaeda's Next Strategic Surprise? - Defense Update News Analysis

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am surprised people are still arguing with this idiot. Pakistani technology is simply green paint over NoKo , chinese maal. Engineering and tech standards are a joke and the so called father of paki stolen nuke bomb thinks that water kit is a real break through...:D
Everyone knows pakistan has little to know technical capability, everything is borrowed from china.
i am very happy that such people also exist in our neighbour hood

though as said millions times before i am sure your strategic forces think tanks are nt as stupid as you think they are

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistan performed its first nuclear tests in May 1998, testing a total of six nuclear warheads. Pakistan tested different types of warheads. Three were 30 – 35 kiloton (kT) yield (an effect equivalent of 30,000 -35,000 tons of standard TNT explosives); two of the warheads delivered a 12 kt yield and four was a low-yield (less than 1 kT) warhead. Analysts assume Pakistan could have developed operational 'tactical' warheads of 20 to 25 kt and 150 kilotons as well as heavy warheads with a yield of 300–500 kt. The low-yield weapons are probably designed to be carried by fighter bombers, such as Pakistan's F-16 Fighting Falcon or French Mirage 5 aircraft. Furthermore, these warheads are presumably fitted to Pakistan's short-range ballistic missiles. The higher-yield warheads are probably fitted to the Shaheen and Ghauri ballistic missiles.
:confused: ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles