Hi, Pakistani here!

Newton

Hello fellows,
I am a Pakistani who loves Indian culture. Although we have deviated slightly from each other but we have the same roots. I hope Pakistan will reunited with India one day. If not as a single country then atleast in a union like EU.
Religion erected a wall between muslims and hindus of India in the form of Pakistan. As an atheist i believe that religions will wane as time passes. Then there will be nothing left to differentiate between the people of these two countries. And this is when this wall that divides the real india, the one over which the british ruled, will tear down.:thumb:

Illusive

Country flag
Hello fellows,
I am a Pakistani who loves Indian culture. Although we have deviated slightly from each other but we have the same roots. I hope Pakistan will reunited with India one day. If not as a single country then atleast in a union like EU.
Religion erected a wall between muslims and hindus of India in the form of Pakistan. As an atheist i believe that religions will wane as time passes. Then there will be nothing left to differentiate between the people of these two countries. And this is when this wall that divides the real india, the one over which the british ruled, will tear down.:thumb:
Welcome to the forum.

Are you really pakistani?

Newton

@Dovah
True. But i think a pattern will emerge within our lifetime that will indicate this outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashutosh Lokhande

BTW welcome to DFI. hope you get to learn some thing new and contribute by sharing your views on the forum. :)

Ashutosh Lokhande

Yes.
Your surprise is understandable, Pakistanis are brought up on a dose of anti-India propaganda. It was at its peak in the 90s.
its also not hidden that pakistani students are taught distorted history regarding there history, ancestory and about india in general.

Illusive

Country flag
Yes.
Your surprise is understandable, Pakistanis are brought up on a dose of anti-India propaganda. It was at its peak in the 90s.
Yeah, Asia is like Europe of the 20th century, hope by next century we would be fed up by this fighting and help each other out.

Kashif

what a uniquely pathetic type of person you are, you are atheist thats why you don't value religions.

Kashif

Yes.
No offense but i would say the same for India as well, your Govt specially agencies spread rumors against Pakistan and ISI, also they blame Pakistan after every incident in which they can't reach towards its handlers.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Welcome to the forum !!

Hope you will have a nice time here !!

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

what a uniquely pathetic type of person you are, you are atheist thats why you don't value religions.
see this what islam made you. it made you hate a person for no reson. thats what extremist religion does to you, try seeing person above religion and race. try see person as fellow human being and not muslim or hindu or christian.
god didnt made religion we humans did.

Illusive

Country flag
@Newton I don't know about how long you will be hang on to your friendly views because people here can be hostile to pakistanis, and not the best of platform for peace when there are tensions flaring up.

Ashutosh Lokhande

No offense but i would say the same for India as well, your Govt specially agencies spread rumors against Pakistan and ISI, also they blame Pakistan after every incident in which they can't reach towards its handlers.
our govt doesnt spread any rumours. actually its your govt spreading rumours that our govt is spreading rumours.
we have proof of every incident we blame on pakistan. if you seriously want to know about then just ask fellow DFI members cordially and in civil manner they will surely back the claims by sources and proof. no mad dog has bit us to be rude to a pakistani for no reson.
be nice and people will be nice to you.
and most important thing if you debate then debate factually with some backing to your claims(posting credible source). people here love to debate with person who has his facts right. gl.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@Newton welcome to the forum.

Good to know that moderates still exist in Pakistan. There seems to be a shortage of Moderates in your country now a days.

There are many sane voices here at DFI, as long as you are logical in your arguments you will not have a problem here.

Looking forward for your useful contributions on the forum.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Hello fellows,
I hope your hope never comes into being. Man, with a fenced border those crazies are hurting India enough, what would they do with an open border?!!!

Actually, th religion is not the only barrier although it does give much more impetus, however it is the regressive culture and pathological governance mixed with hardcore jihadi ideology which have even destroyed the education system, is the reason behind the barrier.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I hope your hope never comes into being. Man, with a fenced border those crazies are hurting India enough, what would they do with an open border?!!!

Actually, th religion is not the only barrier although it does give much more impetus, however it is the regressive culture and pathological governance mixed with hardcore jihadi ideology which have even destroyed the education system, is the reason behind the barrier.
I would slightly differ here. Pakistan's regressive culture is the side effect of it's adoptive religion not the other way around. Their government appears crazy because it's sole reponsibility is governing a country that is created around a religion and it's beureaucracy works around a constitution that might as well be replace with Sharia.

Poverty, electricity etc are problems, sure but they won't be as unsolvable as they are now if it weren't for the religion distracting the Pakistanis.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles