Am I the only Pakistani here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barak2

Just a little curious LoL. But i haven't seen Pakistani Flag on any other member's profile till now. I guess i should be getting a special treatment here lol because i am the favour of Pakistan and India friendship and i have researched a lot on it. People of both the countries are mentally close to each other in a way because of the Media and content selling in for each other which is amazing. Share your views guys!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There are others too. Flag is based on the IP of country you are in.

SANITY

I guess i should be getting a special treatment here lol because i am the favour of Pakistan and India friendship and i have researched a lot on it. People of both the countries are mentally close to each other in a way because of the Media and content selling in for each other which is amazing. Share your views guys!

Mentally close! Do you mean positively or negatively? I think some long time Pakistani regulars like Neo and a few others have left after some unpleasant experience but I hope you will have better time here.

Welcome to the forum.

Rashna

Country flag
I am sure there are some pakistanis here. Don't feel alienated because we bash pakistan a lot here but l like pakistanis most of whom are very sweet people and i know it for a fact because of a lot of interaction i have had with them. They also give a lot of respect to females at least in the public space which i am seeing my fellow indians totally lack.They think respecting a woman means pandering to a feminist. lol.

Just a little curious LoL. But i haven't seen Pakistani Flag on any other member's profile till now. I guess i should be getting a special treatment here lol because i am the favour of Pakistan and India friendship and i have researched a lot on it. People of both the countries are mentally close to each other in a way because of the Media and content selling in for each other which is amazing. Share your views guys!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am sure there are some pakistanis here. Don't feel alienated because we bash pakistan a lot here but l like pakistanis most of whom are very sweet people and i know it for a fact because of a lot of interaction i have had with them. They also give a lot of respect to females at least in the public space which i am seeing my fellow indians totally lack.They think respecting a woman means pandering to a feminist. lol.

Debatable. Guess who "grooms" by being nice :)

Rashna

Country flag
Guess what 4 years on a paki site and nobody ever called me a prostitute. 2 months on DFI and u know it better than me. They have zero tolerance for BS against women.

Debatable. Guess who "grooms" by being nice :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Guess what 4 years on a paki site and nobody ever called me a prostitute. 2 months on DFI and u know it better than me. They have zero tolerance for BS against women.
Ah that's your benchmark! :)

Rashna

Country flag
I was talking about giving respect to women. And that is precisely what they do. It can be a benchmark but the males i have seen here deserve a place in the hall of fame. :rofl:
Ah that's your benchmark! :)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I was talking about giving respect to women. And that is precisely what they do. It can be a benchmark but the males i have seen here deserve a place in the hall of fame. :rofl:
As if there were no abuses of women in that site, you are lying here... there are many cases where women are abused and stopped posting there.

Rashna

Country flag
Hahahaha. I don't think i asked you for any status... and i dont want to reveal my IQ score to you as it might just drop u off a mountain cliff. lolz. Typical male bragging. I dun care abt that. GO improve yourself. As for pakis they are cool and there are all types of them. But they have manners and they don't cross the red lines.

No one has doubts about Paki IQ levels. No surprise that they could not identify your troll status in 4 years!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Hahahaha. I don't think i asked you for any status... and i dont want to reveal my IQ score to you as it might just drop u off a mountain cliff. lolz. Typical male bragging. I dun care abt that. GO improve yourself. As for pakis they are cool and there are all types of them. But they have manners and they don't cross the red lines.
Learn to read and comprehend English. Seriously, it would help you!

For clarity, I did not comment on your IQ status but that of Pakis.

Rashna

Country flag
Not at all. The site i was on has no such abusing going on. IF you abuse a woman there you will face a lifetime ban immediately. Not only that nobody dares to make cheap comments to any female member there no matter what her nationality.Here in spite of my flagging the offender the admin allowed him back. He came back and abused me twice and also abused another moderator and even then he was banned after 24 hours. The men here sit in judgement of others. See even in this post this guy is calling me a troll. So u see typical nonsensical judgemental behavior. Its being run like some ghar ka tabela.
As if there were no abuses of women in that site, you are lying here... there are many cases where women are abused and stopped posting there.

Rashna

Country flag
Even if u comment i care nada. Because we are all individuals here. Nobody has to sit in judgement of anyone.
Learn to read and comprehend English. Seriously, it would help you!

For clarity, I did not comment on your IQ status but that of Pakis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles