France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

shade

Country flag

There was this Italian film based on the Seige of Vienna of 1683, where Vienna was beseiged by Ottoman Turks, and the Turkis were repulsed by combined HRE/Habsburg German and Polish forces.

Today the Turk and every other "saracen" is inside the walls of Vienna.
Ironic.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Liberalism, Leftism, godlessness are degeneracy by default.
The fact
@BON PLAN
Why do you guy's think that leftism - liberalism godlessness are bad for the society?
As far far as future is concerned these values will only grow but I'm not bother by them till the time they don't start a assault on native culture like what we see in india our case is a exception because of clash of civilizations.
But in French case i think they have worked up to develop and build their new society around these values. And it's the radical guy's which are attacking these values by implementation of hardcore islamists laws and brutality.
What we are seeing in France and Europe is radical refugees using these values as shield to propagate inside these countries.

shade

Country flag
@BON PLAN
Why do you guy's think that leftism - liberalism godlessness are bad for the society?
As far far as future is concerned these values will only grow but I'm not bother by them till the time they don't start a assault on native culture like what we see in india our case is a exception because of clash of civilizations.
But in French case i think they have worked up to develop and build their new society around these values. And it's the radical guy's which are attacking these values by implementation of hardcore islamists laws and brutality.
What we are seeing in France and Europe is radical refugees using these values as shield to propagate inside these countries.
That is part and parcel of left-liberalism.
In Frenchie land left/liberal/secularism was a replacement for the King/Aristocracy/Church model of the past.
It seemed all fun and games till the modern era where they imported Maghrebis, and now they pay the price because all traditional parts of nationhood like tribal solidarity, language, religion etc are all destroyed by secularism/liberalism whatever( ok not language, but you get the point ).
In the place of all this nihilism and existentialism have taken root, women are whores, you cannot find a woman and start a family, it will end in divorce anyway and you kids will live in broken families, creating another generation of nihilists who couldn't care less about nation or religion or tribe or anything..
Liberalism is like AIDS, it has stripped the body( i.e nation ) of it's "defense" mechanism that is tribalism, religion and strong rulership vs foreign bodies like literal jihadis in this context.

Here they want to destroy the Hindu religion and pride of hindus all Indians of their history etc, and promote beminism, LGBT, godlessness etc in it's place( assuming the momins don't take over, momins are also on the list of liberals mind you, but since they are the strongest religiously, they are left for the last )

Liberalism is ok in a vaccum where there are no danda and sword wielding tribes present to break you out of your John Lennon's la-la-la land, but reality is not like that.
There will always be Abdul, or Zhang or somebody else like that who have very specific goals, are disciplined, and have the will to go to any extent to achieve those goals while you sing kumbaya around a camp fire.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
That is part and parcel of left-liberalism.
In Frenchie land left/liberal/secularism was a replacement for the King/Aristocracy/Church model of the past.
It seemed all fun and games till the modern era where they imported Maghrebis, and now they pay the price because all traditional parts of nationhood like tribal solidarity, language, religion etc are all destroyed by secularism/liberalism whatever( ok not language, but you get the point ).
In the place of all this nihilism and existentialism have taken root, women are whores, you cannot find a woman and start a family, it will end in divorce anyway and you kids will live in broken families, creating another generation of nihilists who couldn't care less about nation or religion or tribe or anything..
Liberalism is like AIDS, it has stripped the body( i.e nation ) of it's "defense" mechanism that is tribalism, religion and strong rulership vs foreign bodies like literal jihadis in this context.

Here they want to destroy the Hindu religion and pride of hindus all Indians of their history etc, and promote beminism, LGBT, godlessness etc in it's place( assuming the momins don't take over, momins are also on the list of liberals mind you, but since they are the strongest religiously, they are left for the last )

Liberalism is ok in a vaccum where there are no danda and sword wielding tribes present to break you out of your John Lennon's la-la-la land, but reality is not like that.
There will always be Abdul, or Zhang or somebody else like that who have very specific goals, are disciplined, and have the will to go to any extent to achieve those goals while you sing kumbaya around a camp fire.
Brother , what exactly is kumbaya.

shade

Country flag
Brother , what exactly is kumbaya.

Beginning in the 1990s and increasing in the following decades, references to "Kumbaya" or "singing Kumbaya" entered idiomatic usage in the politics of the United States, often to suggest that someone other than the speaker is too conciliatory or eager to compromise

It basically means an attitude of naivety like most liberlulz have

ofc kumbaya is only for the non majority elements of society,liberlulz seek the destroy the majority tribes, language, religion etc

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If true. The woke has woken up.
Since I am a cynic when it comes to a few aspects of global diplomacy, me thinks she is being propped up to ensure macron does not run away with his narrative.

in public she will appear to be supporting macron’s narrative, in reality she will be undermining his efforts to move towards any solution.

Somehow I am always sceptical of merkel.

Clue: Germany more often than not, always has a coalition govt.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag

I take back my words, the mad woman actually said it wtf
She is using the stupid term "Islamist" as of there is actually a difference between Islamist and Islam. I suppose these leaders have to make bolder statements to stop the pot boiling over, Merkel also said in 2010 that "multiculturalism had failed"

And what did she do 5 years later? Invite millions of "refugees" into Germany and consequently Europe as a whole due to the whole Schengen area deal.

Knowitall

Since I am a cynic when it comes to a few aspects of global diplomacy, me thinks she is being propped up to ensure macron does not run away with his narrative.

in public she will appear to be supporting macron’s narrative, in reality she will be undermining his efforts to move towards any solution.

Somehow I am always sceptical of merkel.

Clue: Germany more often than not, always has a coalition govt.
The only reason she is saying this is to prevent voters from shifting to far right parties which is inevitable at this point.

This is the same reason Macron has been shouting about all this to prevent le pen from gaining votes.

Both these leaders are only thinking about short term goals and trying to limit the reach of far right parties.

Don't take such statements seriously.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles