France: Chechen Teen Beheads Teacher shouting Allah Hu Akbar, Macron calls it Islamic Terror Attack

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I am again going to say something controversial here so 🐻 with me.....actually most of these women are quite ahead of there time, you can not claim them to be total emotionally unstable though. They are product of sexual revolution , liberlism etc of last 100 years or so...which has given women right and power over there bodies which is not bad, it's true utopia ( only white world manage to do it , even advance society like Japan failed compared to west ). This produced both good and bad side affects. it kept misogyny... man power to violence in check both against women + other man and people in check.
It brought lot of sex , fulfillment of desires....but not equally. it all went to selected few ( rich , handsome type , socially well off, powerful etc ). now this is a recipe for disaster. This is well known throughout history to cause trouble that's why monogamy was a thing and marriages. polygamous societies like Muslim world are worst example of it , that's why there is always violence there.

add to this western style hyper capitalism. constant seeking money , validation , status, macho culture , hypergamy among women etc ( this disease has spread to india to, which is causing trouble and anger here to ). Just go to YouTube and see reaction videos by people on different things, movie trailers, anime , TV serials what not.... goes on to show how low things have fallen. Loneliness, validation , attention seeking is killing both man and woman alike specially young.
Frustration , and specially frustrated man is a recipe for disaster. You can see all of them gathering in far right forums and even on Reddit or in war zone globally from Ukraine to Syria or within there respective countries. They are all seeking someone notice there existence somehow , most of them are man irrespective of race and religion.

It's basically taking man out of his tribal mentality and defence mechanism by elites with silver spoon in there mouth ( half of them will commit suicide , if put in same situation ).
This open liberlism is good if everyone is getting the pie. Doesn't work one way. divide between haves and have not is to big.

This openness is to difficult to work everywhere specially in conservative Muslim societies or backward culture like south asia , middle east and Africa. Where misogyny is rampant for obvious reasons , i mentioned above ( defense mechanism kick in pretty fast in these societies ). but misogyny vanish as long as you have money and power. I am telling every problem in this world is because of this factor alone. there are basically research studies on this even by US military recently.
This factor has been studied to be one of the major factor causing right wing rise globally.

tackling rampant Inequality , sex workers, state intervention , arrange marriages when comes of age , isolation etc can mitigate this but wont solve problem like one with desert cult followers where religion is offering you 72 time's more if you kill kuffar.
Yup,

the modern woke women fit well with modern woke men, cause both sets have been brought up with similar values & the social contract demands equality & respect.
Works well for the modern women where they can choose their partners & fulfill all their desires without being judged.

BUT
where it fails is..
when the same woke women meet cave men.
The cave men don't understand these values & the only social contract they understand is hitting the women on head, take back to cave, lift the skirt/pant and have their way.

There is no social contract between Islam & non-islamic world.
The way Islam is designed, there can never be a social contract.
If the wokes don't understand this, they will end up in caves with halfDicks up their rectums.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
I am again going to say something controversial here so 🐻 with me.....actually most of these women are quite ahead of there time, you can not claim them to be total emotionally unstable though. They are product of sexual revolution , liberlism etc of last 100 years or so...which has given women right and power over there bodies which is not bad, it's true utopia ( only white world manage to do it , even advance society like Japan failed compared to west ). This produced both good and bad side affects. it kept misogyny... man power to violence in check both against women + other people in check.
It brought lot of sex , fulfillment of desires....but not equally. it all went to selected few ( rich , handsome type , socially well off, powerful etc ). now this is a recipe for disaster. This is well known throughout history to cause trouble that's why monogamy was a thing and marriages. polygamous societies like Muslim world are worst example of it , that's why there is always violence there.

add to this western style hyper capitalism. constant seeking money , validation , status, macho culture , hypergamy among women etc ( this disease has spread to india to, which is causing trouble and anger here to ). Just go to YouTube and see reaction videos by people on different things, movie trailers, anime , TV serials what not.... goes on to show how low things have fallen. Loneliness, validation , attention seeking is killing both man and woman alike specially young.
Frustration , and specially frustrated man is a recipe for disaster. You can see all of them gathering in far right forums and even on Reddit or in war zone globally from Ukraine to Syria or within there respective countries. They are all seeking someone notice there existence somehow , most of them are man irrespective of race and religion.

It's basically taking man out of his tribal mentality and defence mechanism by elites with silver spoon in there mouth ( half of them will commit suicide , if put in same situation ).
This open liberlism is good if everyone is getting the pie. Doesn't work one way. divide between haves and have not is to big.

This openness is to difficult to work everywhere specially in conservative Muslim societies or backward culture like south asia , middle east and Africa. Where misogyny is rampant for obvious reasons , i mentioned above ( defense mechanism kick in pretty fast in these societies ). but misogyny vanish as long as you have money and power. I am telling you every problem in this world is because of this factor alone. there are basically research studies on this even by US military recently.
This factor has been studied to be one of the major factor causing right wing rise globally.

tackling rampant Inequality , sex workers, state intervention , arrange marriages when comes of age , isolation etc can mitigate this but wont solve problem like one with desert cult followers where religion is offering you 72 time's more if you kill kuffar.
Good post, the skewed gender ratio in India will probably prove to be a great source of instability in the future as well if combined with Western social mores.

Rambo101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Good post, the skewed gender ratio in India will probably prove to be a great source of instability in the future as well if combined with Western social mores.
That can be mitigated with proper state intervention and some strictness. I am more concerned with rampant Inequality , woke culture and everything anti this and that fuelled my media and entertainment industries and low IQ politicians. this is rampant among urban rich type papa ki pari ( daddies daughter types ) with orbiters of yes man ( simps ) all around.
there are genuine worries about women safety , employment well being in countries like India, whole south Asia in general but i do not think this western style or TIK TOK BS, degeneracy is good. Proper state intervention can help. you would not have seen any of this BS in old people who are living comfortable, no divorce , nothing both happy. This is a new phenomenon with money , validation , attention seeking which has gone into the head of new generation of dumb youth. Fuelled by elites , will be our undoing.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
That can be mitigated with proper state intervention and some strictness. I am more concerned with rampant Inequality , woke culture and everything anti this and that fuelled my media and entertainment industries and low IQ politicians. this is rampant among urban rich type papa ki pari ( daddies daughter types ) with orbiters of yes man ( simps ) all around.
there are genuine worries about women safety , employment well being in countries like India, whole south Asia in general but i do not think this western style or TIK TOK BS, degeneracy is good. Proper state intervention can help. you would not have seen any of this BS in old people who are living comfortable, no divorce , nothing both happy. This is a new phenomenon with money , validation , attention seeking which has gone into the head of new generation of dumb youth. Fuelled by elites , will be our undoing.
Indians tend to lift the worst of Western culture (namely the hedonistic and degenerate aspects) while ignoring and scorning upon the good aspects like honesty and respect (Westerners tend to be more respectful in real life interactions and there isn't this drama and rudeness you have in India a lot of the times)

Rambo101

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indians tend to lift the worst of Western culture (namely the hedonistic and degenerate aspects) while ignoring and scorning upon the good aspects like honesty and respect (Westerners tend to be more respectful in real life interactions and there isn't this drama and rudeness you have in India a lot of the times)
Yes, i have notice it but let be honest. people are usually polite to your face , does not mean they really think of you very highly in reality. I have notice it among White's and everyone else in general. Indians are easily swayed by flattering from what i notice. Not everyone though. add to this poor upbringing and education.
Online anonymity is true way to gauge , what other thinks of you. Just go to arse.co.uk , PDF or even this forum when comes to certain members and topics. worse and true feelings come out in open in no time. i do not think this divide will ever be bridged and overcome. majority of world population is to dumb to change. only west mange to do it along with Japan and korea to large extent in east ( some of which is coming back to bite there a** now) everyone else is a massive failure.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Yup,

the modern woke women fit well with modern woke men, cause both sets have been brought up with similar values & the social contract demands equality & respect.
Works well for the modern women where they can choose their partners & fulfill all their desires without being judged.

BUT
where it fails is..
when the same woke women meet cave men.
The cave men don't understand these values & the only social contract they understand is hitting the women on head, take back to cave, lift the skirt/pant and have their way.

There is no social contract between Islam & non-islamic world.
The way Islam is designed, there can never be a social contract.
If the wokes don't understand this, they will end up in caves with halfDicks up their rectums.
Even this contract won't work.

For a simple reason,let us say there is an isolated society of woke women and men which is situated in a vaccum and hence you can't introduce any cave men.

Even in this scenario,the society is unsustainable as the women and men of these are especially anti natal in their values in prioritising fun instead of making,looking after and inculcating the values of there kind.so eventually they will cease to exist unless they change this atleast which is a big blasphemy for their values.this islamic invasion is just the symptom that is forcing them to address their issues,even atleast acknowledge it sooner than later.even if it does not exist,then their society will have troubles die to lack of birth.

Even in another scenario,what if a small sample in these degenerates develops a set of memes like old religions like Hinduism,Christianity like extreme pro natalism, indoctrination,violence,expansionism,etc among the larger group of woke people.the new group will eventually grow and dominate small area and then becuz of their values will try to impose their values and won't give a damn what their fellow woke citizens say and will come dominate the whole society and their values.thereby the woke society will end either way.

They thought alien cultures and people can be used as labour and as a counter against their own hated internal social factions but they did not realise that most of these factions have agency and their own goals.

They are more upset of being caught flat footed and being forced to change.they are like indian commies as their greatest desire is to be treated like priests.worst thing you could tell them is that their previous calculation of creating a women led and equal society is disastrous.they want to not admit.

The worst thing you tell a priest or a prophet is that he was wrong as it hits at their core.same it is for them.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Yes, i have notice it but let be honest. people are usually polite to your face , does not mean they really think of you very highly in reality. I have notice it among White's and everyone else in general. Indians are easily swayed by flattering from what i notice. Not everyone though. add to this poor upbringing and education.
Online anonymity is true way to gauge , what other thinks of you. Just go to arse.co.uk , PDF or even this forum when comes to certain members and topics. worse and true feelings come out in open in no time. i do not think this divide will ever be bridged and overcome. majority of world population is to dumb to change. only west mange to do it along with Japan and korea to large extent in east ( some of which is coming back to bite there a** now) everyone else is a massive failure.
Yeah, I meant that in the West that business is usually done more efficiently and honestly than in India, there is less hassle and bartering involved, there is also less deceit and corruption.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Following the islamist attack in Vienna, the Austrian chancelor is in talk with french President Macron about the fight against islamism. And radical muslim.
The beggining of a european big move, for self defense.
The masks are removed. We now clearly see who are the foes.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Not a maymay . Cant confirm but does it really matter LOL.

It was forwarded to me in a farright telegram chat . The guy is not a shitposter .
Fact checkers have decreed that its a fake one. Though I have no liking towards these 72 sluts on earth, but the news item is probably not true:yawn:

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am again going to say something controversial here so 🐻 with me.....actually most of these women are quite ahead of there time, you can not claim them to be total emotionally unstable though. They are product of sexual revolution , liberlism etc of last 100 years or so...which has given women right and power over there bodies which is not bad, it's true utopia ( only white world manage to do it , even advance society like Japan failed compared to west ). This produced both good and bad side affects. it kept misogyny... man power to violence in check both against women + other people in check.
Women issues are really complicated. I have been reading some books (like Sigmund Freud's "Studies on Hysteria", Diana E. H. Russell 's "Behind Closed Doors in White South Africa" and others) that gave me some more perspectives on why some women seem to be something when they actually are something else. We think we know but we don't.

ashdoc

Country flag
Some of these liberal women don't even have children by deliberate choice and therefore have no stake in their nation's future since none of their direct descendants will be present when the nation goes to the dogs after they are gone . So they don't mind the muslims coming and settling in their lands because by the time muslims will take over their land they themselves will be dead . This is literally the cold hearted calculation of these selfish women .

N4tsula67

Country flag
Some of these liberal women don't even have children by deliberate choice and therefore have no stake in their nation's future since none of their direct descendants will be present when the nation goes to the dogs after they are gone . So they don't mind the muslims coming and settling in their lands because by the time muslims will take over their land they themselves will be dead . This is literally the cold hearted calculation of these selfish women .
Sadly a lot of Indian women see these women as their ideal in the name of feminism.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Shia are not like this actually most of them are salafi who do that
U don't know shit u r talking about..Shia are more Violent than Sunnis Given a chance..Read how Ankit Sharma was murdered It was shia style barbaric act..This shia style of barbarism is more active in Iraq civil war since last 3 decades..I am not against any individual Shia or Sunni but If it comes to dat Shia are more Barbaric than Sunnis..Islam is very barbaric in its fundamentals Shia are minority in Islamic world Hence to show their strength They perform more Barbarism compared to Sunnis to make a point...And remember This Sufism is all BS it's a fucking Taqqiya to make chutiya out of Kaffirs and show good side of islam while hiding barbaric side of islam..I again repeat I hold nothing against individual muslims But talking about Fundamentals on islam because of which we see majority muslims behave like Jihadi

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles